Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Actually that's crossed my mind - so, not such a joke. How'll I bring anyone home? :eek:

Just make sure she's not a screamer and all will be fine.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I have the brochure somewhere. It was in a sculpture park in DC. They had some really beautiful sculpture in that particular park.

Am I the only one that doesn't have a pj poster???

I don't have a poster either.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • jamie uk wrote:

You don't have a pecker either. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    I'm surprised you said that since you said you haven't watched it.

This one has some very talented interesting people on it. Matt Lucas has given this Scottish Politician an ear piece and is making him copy everything he says... bah... you have to watch it. :D

Oh come on, it's attention seeking of the highest/lowest order. I can't be doing with it. Matt Lucas is over rated anyway...so is that bloody show he's on.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I am a complex person.

Indeed. What's the old saying? Something like women are like a game of chess, carefully considering their moves and the possible outcome while men are like checkers only interested in jumping everyone. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    jamie uk wrote:

me too ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    You don't have a pecker either. :D

That's fighting talk where I come from....Lucky for you I've moved.(no fine tuning needed)
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Oh come on, it's attention seeking of the highest/lowest order. I can't be doing with it. Matt Lucas is over rated anyway...so is that bloody show he's on.

That's fair enough. I used to hate BB as well but I DO love Matt Lucas and he's hilarious on this. But fine. :)
  • jamie uk wrote:
    That's fighting talk where I come from....Lucky for you I've moved.(no fine tuning needed)

LOL Moved? From where? To where?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I'm surprised you said that since you said you haven't watched it.

This one has some very talented interesting people on it. Matt Lucas has given this Scottish Politician an ear piece and is making him copy everything he says... bah... you have to watch it. :D
    Why surprised?
    I don't live under a rock. lol I know the premise. I just don't like television that much. I prefer to rot my brain here or reading.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Why surprised?
    I don't live under a rock. lol I know the premise. I just don't like television that much. I prefer to rot my brain here or reading.

"I see we got ourselves a reader."
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

LOL Moved? From where? To where?
    Well, not far...so watch it. (they just keep coming.haha)
    mookie9999 wrote:

Oooh, ooh, I know that..Bill Hicks aint it?..."what you reading for?"
    mookie9999 wrote:
    :p

I would so rather be reading than watching tv. :)
    Except if it is a competition on the Food Network like Best Cake Ever. <-Dork Alert.
    I used to enjoy tv, but it is so choppy and so ego centric and benign....so stupid, most of it.
    I am not getting on a high horse, just saying...
    jamie uk wrote:
    Oooh, ooh, I know that..Bill Hicks aint it?..."what you reading for?"

Indeed! "Not what are you reading. But, 'what you reading for?'. I don't know? So maybe I don't end up a fucking waffle house waitress?"
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• jamie uk wrote:
    Well, not far...so watch it. (they just keep coming.haha)

Well you're funnier than Matt Lucas I'll give you that ;)

TrixieCat wrote:

I would so rather be reading than watching tv. :)
    Except if it is a competition on the Food Network like Best Cake Ever. <-Dork Alert.
    I used to enjoy tv, but it is so choppy and so ego centric and benign....so stupid, most of it.

No problems from me. As long as mind stimulating shows like "Deal or no Deal" continue to exist I will be glued to the tube! ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    Indeed! "Not what are you reading. But, 'what you reading for?'. I don't know? So maybe I don't end up a fucking waffle house waitress?"

I don't know much of his stuff, but I know that one. "a waitress comes over, with fresh stitches in her head"...something like that.
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    jamie uk wrote:
    The only reason any Brits wanna come there to live is so that they can support a winning cricket team. No other reason to come there and live among the deadly man eating birds or whatever else you have there!

Yeah, and coz they think they want to live in lovely hot weather and then they get here and whinge coz they can't stand the heat! :p

Plus the beer's better! :p

Oh face it! Everything's better! :D Which is why it's kinda funny that yous get here and keep whinging! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    TrixieCat wrote:

Black Beauty on acid... or was that Tina Turner?

i'm getting tipsy :o
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Well you're funnier than Matt Lucas I'll give you that ;)
    OK, thanks, now let's leave the obvious joke out is it?...you know, what with me being Welsh, and living in a village...let's not spoil it for the Yanks by saying that one.
    mookie9999 wrote:
    No problems from me. As long as mind stimulating shows like "Deal or no Deal" continue to exist I will be glued to the tube! ;)
    Listen....that is pure genius...trying to figure out which case contains some money. I Have seen that. lol We used to drink and play it on the computer here. lol
    I can remember not believing that was Howie Mandell!!!!!
    I love that he is a germ-a-phobe.
  • dunkman wrote:
    Black Beauty on acid... or was that Tina Turner?

i'm getting tipsy :o

That's cool, just don't mention Thora Birch.... or the war.

jamie uk wrote:
    I don't know much of his stuff, but I know that one. "a waitress comes over, with fresh stitches in her head"...something like that.

You need to listen to all that's out there. His musings on the Rodney King beating makes me ache from laughter!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Jeanie wrote:
    Yeah, and coz they think they want to live in lovely hot weather and then they get here and whinge coz they can't stand the heat! :p

Plus the beer's better! :p

Oh face it! Everything's better! :D Which is why it's kinda funny that yous get here and keep whinging! ;)

Ooooh, I'm not sure about the beer. OK, you got me with the warm weather, you know I'm a sucker for it, it's cos I'm descended from pirates of the Carribean, or Meditteranian apparently....
  • jamie uk wrote:
    OK, thanks, now let's leave the obvious joke out is it?...you know, what with me being Welsh, and living in a village...let's not spoil it for the Yanks by saying that one.

Come on mate, that's enough of the beers.

Sorry guys, he's a little sensitive about his heritage... or lack thereof... he'll be OK in the morning.

TrixieCat wrote:
    Listen....that is pure genius...trying to figure out which case contains some money. I Have seen that. lol We used to drink and play it on the computer here. lol

I love how they stare at a case as if they will acquire see through vision at that moment and pick the winner! I'm not sure if you are serioius about Howie Mandell or not, but I saw him do stand-up about 12 years ago and was stunned just how funny he was. Maybe he was just on that night because I've seen some of his specials which tend to be crap, but the man has some great improv skills.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    You need to listen to all that's out there. His musings on the Rodney King beating makes me ache from laughter!
    How can that be funny....:(

Alright, subject change:
    The primary colors: what??
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Ooooh, I'm not sure about the beer. OK, you got me with the warm weather, you know I'm a sucker for it, it's cos I'm descended from pirates of the Carribean, or Meditteranian apparently....

Savvy! ;)

TrixieCat wrote:
    I can't watch that either, it irritates the crap outta me. Mind, Noel Edmonds can do that just by existing, he doesn't have to host pointless, boring, novelty game shows.