Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• mookie9999 wrote:
    No clue. Had to Wiki them just to see what the hell you were talking about. Though maybe it was an airline safety video.

You're not missing much. Honestly.

Some womans bra pings off and then all the guys go hahahaha. It's hysterical.

:D
  • dunkman wrote:
    i meant to type 'crab apple' but i got excited... premature enunciation.. or something :o

I hope you don't get excited by crapples... Actually, if you were a woman, I might be glad you did. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    jamie uk wrote:
    Oh, don't look into it too much, they were very 'of their time'.

Well we must be having a renaissance then because they've been showing them in the wee hours here on the tele! :D For the 100th time I reckon, but tis still nice to see Sid and the gang. :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812

So womans bra pings off and then all the guys go hahahaha. It's hysterical.

So,..what's your point?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ-09ELwfhk
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677

So womans bra pings off and then all the guys go hahahaha. It's hysterical.

Oh no. That sounds far too high brow for my liking.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    Jeanie wrote:
    Well we must be having a renaissance then because they've been showing them in the wee hours here on the tele! :D For the 100th time I reckon, but tis still nice to see Sid and the gang. :D

Ha, you guys are just like Brits who live abroad. Excellent.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I had never seen his work. Thank you! I love sculpture. I am always thrilled to come upon a sculpture park. :)
    I just think it is so awesome.

Here is one that I didn't look at too closely before I took the photo!!!
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/TrixieCat_album/IMG_8324.jpg?t=1199396233

Sir Henry Moore has quite a few dotted around my area of the world.. i've been to this one http://www.geograph.org.uk/photos/03/61/036115_ff070fb7.jpg

also Andy Goldsworthy is an artist from around my parts.. oo-er... and he does amazing sculpture

http://www.kickingwind.com/assets6/andy.jpg
    http://www.oldtannery.co.uk/Goldsworthy%20Egg.jpg
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I had never seen his work. Thank you! I love sculpture. I am always thrilled to come upon a sculpture park. :)
    I just think it is so awesome.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w215/TrixieCat_album/IMG_8324.jpg?t=1199396233

Ha, you've posted that clip before.
    And the devil tried to make me change the last letter in the word clip just then. I am strong though!
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Oh no. That sounds far too high brow for my liking.

me too...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • jamie uk wrote:

Jamie, my MUM finds that funny! :D
    TrixieCat wrote:

is that your son exiting from a bronze vulva?

i never thought i'd ever type the above sentence :)
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    dunkman wrote:
    Sir Henry Moore has quite a few dotted around my area of the world.. i've been to this one http://www.geograph.org.uk/photos/03/61/036115_ff070fb7.jpg

also Andy Goldsworthy is an artist from around my parts.. oo-er... and he does amazing sculpture

http://www.kickingwind.com/assets6/andy.jpg
    http://www.oldtannery.co.uk/Goldsworthy%20Egg.jpg
    Can you tell me the appoximate measurements of the first one? I can't get the scale from the photo.

This is awesome too. It is part of the Korean War Memorial in Washington DC. Looks so amazing at night as it is lit from underneath. The scale is about 2x regular size men. So realistic. And so sad.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    jamie uk wrote:
    Ha, you've posted that clip before.
    And the devil tried to make me change the last letter in the word clip just then. I am strong though!
    :eek:

Poor kid.
    I was like "Holden, go pose in that sculpture!"
    He looks a bit embarassed. :o
  • Are you Brits watching Big Brother? It's SO funny! HAHAHA
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Can you tell me the appoximate measurements of the first one? I can't get the scale from the photo.

life size really.. maybe a bit bigger..
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    jamie uk wrote:
    Ha, you guys are just like Brits who live abroad. Excellent.

WHAAATTT????????? :mad: :(

I think the main reason they're still showin em on the tele here is because there's so many of you pastey bastards still trying to escape the motherland and came here to live and whinge endlessly! ;) For some reason the ABC feels the need to help you feel at home! :rolleyes: :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    dunkman wrote:
    life size really.. maybe a bit bigger..

Better question is who sculpted the life size Anna Nicole Smith package that poor Holden is cowering under?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

Are you Brits watching Big Brother? It's SO funny! HAHAHA

Big Brother rots your brain quicker than the cider I'm drinking. So, no. And to think you scoffed at Carry on.
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Big Brother rots your brain quicker than the cider I'm drinking. So, no. And to think you scoffed at Carry on.

Clearly you're not watching it. Matt Lucas is on it. HAHAHA
    Jeanie wrote:
    WHAAATTT????????? :mad: :(

I think the main reason they're still showin em on the tele here is because there's so many of you pastey bastards still trying to escape the motherland and came here to live and whinge endlessly! ;) For some reason the ABC feels the need to help you feel at home! :rolleyes: :D

The only reason any Brits wanna come there to live is so that they can support a winning cricket team. No other reason to come there and live among the deadly man eating birds or whatever else you have there!
  • jamie uk wrote:

Dude you've got cider? Be a mate, throw me a can.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

mookie9999 wrote:
    Better question is who sculpted the life size Anna Nicole Smith package that poor Holden is cowering under?
    I have the brochure somewhere. It was in a sculpture park in DC. They had some really beautiful sculpture in that particular park.

Am I the only one that doesn't have a pj poster???
    jamie uk wrote:
    Is your big brother the same as the garbage reality show over here? I have never watched it, but how dumb! lol Let's see if we can live together for a bunch of money. Riveting.
    Read some books everyone!!!!
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I have the brochure somewhere. It was in a sculpture park in DC. They had some really beautiful sculpture in that particular park.

Am I the only one that doesn't have a pj poster???

That is one of the most bizarre segues I have ever seen on here. But since you asked, no you're not the only one. I do not have a pj poster. Menudo? Yes. PJ? No.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• mookie9999 wrote:
    That is one of the most bizarre segues I have ever seen on here. But since you asked, no you're not the only one. I do not have a pj poster. Menudo? Yes. PJ? No.

I don't have a PJ poster either, but I plan on getting some when I move into my own place.

but I plan on getting some when I move into my own place.

Must be hard bangin' the chicks with mom and dad around! Oh, you meant posters? Sorry.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    I am a complex person.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    ok i guess i will be the hall monitor please let's get back to alcohol ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    Is your big brother the same as the garbage reality show over here? I have never watched it, but how dumb! lol Let's see if we can live together for a bunch of money. Riveting.
    Read some books everyone!!!!

I'm surprised you said that since you said you haven't watched it.

This one has some very talented interesting people on it. Matt Lucas has given this Scottish Politician an ear piece and is making him copy everything he says... bah... you have to watch it. :D
  • mookie9999 wrote:
    Must be hard bangin' the chicks with mom and dad around!

Actually that's crossed my mind - so, not such a joke. How'll I bring anyone home? :eek: