Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm off to smother myself in sleep dust people...

nighty night :)
    Sleep tight won't you? What am I saying? Youre tight whenever, or whatever you do.:p
    G'night pal.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • Just cracked open a Strongbow. Eeeeeevenin'.
    Just cracked open a Strongbow. Eeeeeevenin'.
    Evening Fins, how's the man flu ?
  • Just cracked open a Strongbow. Eeeeeevenin'.

No!!! Arrrggh that made me feel SO jealous!! Aarggh WHAT IS THIS FEELING? Is it an alcohol problem? :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Just cracked open a Strongbow. Eeeeeevenin'.
    Hi FinsburyParkCarrots! :)
    How are you feeling?
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,805
    TrixieCat wrote:
    How are you feeling?

soy celoso.
    I miss igotid88
  • TrixieCat wrote:
    How are you feeling?

I'm in fine fettle, lady! You? :)
  • jamie uk wrote:
    Aaah, sir I have worshipped at the alter of Derek & Clive for years, it is a hilarious and tragic story. When they were just Pete & Dud they killed mind you, without swearing.
    Watch this when you have time...classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emfq1I11BAc

Dare you to put "Sir" up. :D
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,805
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Listen....that is pure genius...trying to figure out which case contains some money. I Have seen that. lol We used to drink and play it on the computer here. lol
    I can remember not believing that was Howie Mandell!!!!!
    I love that he is a germ-a-phobe.

He has OCD like myself. But a different kind.
    I miss igotid88
    Dare you to put "Sir" up. :D
    Better not, I'll be called a hypocrite after the conversation we had here earlier about jokes in bad taste.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    jamie uk wrote:
    Better not, I'll be called a hypocrite after the conversation we had here earlier about jokes in bad taste.

Well when you say that you know I'm forced to look it up. "Sir could have done something really nasty, you know, like punish me."
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i'm on Argentinian Malbec... red wine to you philistines and cider sookers ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:

I really, really should've decided to drink tonight. For some reason I didn't. Oh well, cheers matey!
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    damm i will drink tonight but now i feel for stevedunne since he needs to get cleaned out ,but still i wan't to have a drink tonight ...:(
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    damm i will drink tonight but now i feel for stevedunne since he needs to get cleaned out ,but still i wan't to have a drink tonight ...:(

whats up with Steve? he needs cleaned out? sounds sore...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    whats up with Steve? he needs cleaned out? sounds sore...

I think he's referring to Steve wanting to give up the grog....

Ssshhhhh.. He'll be OK, just keep him out of the thread :D

dunkman wrote:
    I thought I'd lay off it as well, went to make coffee...came back with a tumbler of Bailey's.
    Wine sound nice Dunk, ok is it?
    I think he's referring to Steve wanting to give up the grog....

Ssshhhhh.. He'll be OK, just keep him out of the thread :D

oh ok you just talked me into it ok i will have one or two :D
    ...also, how great is the internet??
    I just bought a Damien Rice USA only release live CD , from a record dealer in Florida, and it cost less than a tenner including postage.
    I'll drink to that.
    jamie uk wrote:
    I thought I'd lay off it as well, went to make coffee...came back with a tumbler of Bailey's.
    Wine sound nice Dunk, ok is it?

yeah matey.... its over 13% so it must be good :o
    dunkman wrote:
    yeah matey.... its over 13% so it must be good :o
    Nice one, don't think I've gone gay or anything drinking Baileys, I just fancied it.
    jamie uk wrote:
    Nice one, don't think I've gone gay or anything drinking Baileys, I just fancied it.

i fucking love Baileys... although i mix mine with Arsenic Icecubes for a bite of bite :p
    jamie uk wrote:

Try that sentence again. This time stop extending your pinky as you sip.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

dunkman wrote:
    i fucking love Baileys... although i mix mine with Arsenic Icecubes for a bite of bite :p
    You jocks, fair play. Hard as FN nails. Mind you, no ice here tonight...just damn straight.
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    its FLOWin FRIDAY.......time for JACKtivities!!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Try that sentence again. This time stop extending your pinky as you sip.

Look, I know you've been after a dicky back ride around the office, for some time. Nothing doing here, sorry duckie.
    jamie uk wrote:
    Look, I know you've been after a dicky back ride around the office, for some time. Nothing doing here, sorry duckie.

Sir, I shall not watch him in the bushes anymore!
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

mookie9999 wrote:
    Sir, I shall not watch him in the bushes anymore!
    No, or I'll get jolly batey!
    so you guys are all drinking allready correct cause i hate to drink alone ..
    so you guys are all drinking allready correct cause i hate to drink alone ..
    We are Jose...except Mookie, he's a good boy, never touches a drop. Pull up a chair my friend.