Anyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• Jamal went to bed! :mad: Just cuz it is 5:30 am...I mean sheesh! : p

pour me one too! :D

Amateurs :rolleyes: :p

*pours drink for Jen*

What should we talk about??? Our fave topic??? Men? ;)
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Amateurs :rolleyes: :p

*pours drink for Jen*

What should we talk about??? Our fave topic??? Men? ;)

Oh yeah! Surfers are quite nice! ;)
  • Oh yeah! Surfers are quite nice! ;)

They are :D

I once snogged a lovely surfer from Australia.. YUMMY :D
    They are :D

I once snogged a lovely surfer from Australia.. YUMMY :D

Oooh! Well Jamal is a surfer! But he is a little young so I feel like a perv when I flirt with him! :D

Hmmm...you think where I live, I'd come across some yummy surfers! But no. :(
  • Oooh! Well Jamal is a surfer! But he is a little young so I feel like a perv when I flirt with him! :D

It is all good, I am sure.

Well I met this surfer while he was driving across Canada in the winter :eek: , where has Trailer been? ;)
    It is all good, I am sure.

Well I met this surfer while he was driving across Canada in the winter :eek: , where has Trailer been? ;)

Wow! Lucky! Shoulda kept him! :p haha
  • Wow! Lucky! Shoulda kept him! :p haha

I know ;) I wish I could have!

I should go to bed now... I was expecting a call... but it didn't happen :(

Night !!
    I know ;) I wish I could have!

I should go to bed now... I was expecting a call... but it didn't happen :(

Night !!

Nighty nite! :D
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    jamie uk wrote:
    there aint one of us here don't wish we were somewhere else, or with someone else, or both.lol/

so true....
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • JamalJamal Posts: 2,115
    Oooh! Well Jamal is a surfer! But he is a little young so I feel like a perv when I flirt with him! :D

You know, I do still read this the day after :D

And I really should come to visit... I could use good vacation and a few waves
    Surf little waves big... Charge big waves hard

- Antwerp '06, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07
    Jamal wrote:
    You know, I do still read this the day after :D

And I really should come to visit... I could use good vacation and a few waves

LMAO! OOOPS! :eek:

Haha...well, I do feel pervy yet I still flirt! :p

YES!! Come to Cali! We'll go to Half Moon Bay! and santa cruz! and it will be good fun! (Just bring some Belgian beer heehee!) :D
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    Well, I just took the lid of a partucularly nice looking bottle of cider. I figure there's no point hanging on until 10pm, I just end up staying up until 2..or 3 am then. This way, I can get to bed at a decent hour.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    jamie uk wrote:
    Well, I just took the lid of a partucularly nice looking bottle of cider. I figure there's no point hanging on until 10pm, I just end up staying up until 2..or 3 am then. This way, I can get to bed at a decent hour.
    Now that is some good logic.
    What are we talking about tonite? How much women suck?
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    TrixieCat wrote:

and blow...

i actually thought we could discuss the 17th century Florence uprising which was largely due to the Vespucci overlords of the city forcing everyone to eat putrid lasagne... either that or we could discuss states of america in alphabetical order?

lets just see where it goes.. my money is on smut though :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    TrixieCat wrote:
    No, we only do that when it's just us boys. We can talk about anything you like, flower arranging, washing powder...anything.
    dunkman wrote:
    and blow...

i actually thought we could discuss the 17th century Florence uprising which was largely due to the Vespucci overlords of the city forcing everyone to eat putrid lasagne... either that or we could discuss states of america in alphabetical order?

lets just see where it goes.. my money is on smut though :)
    Quick Dunk, how many states begin with the letter A?

No wiki, you sicki.
    jamie uk wrote:
    No, we only do that when it's just us boys. We can talk about anything you like, flower arranging, washing powder...anything.
    OOh... i Love flower arranging! I used to belong to the garden club here. :)
    TrixieCat wrote:

No wiki, you sicki.

Arkansas
    Arizona
    Alabama
    Alaska

4?

i can only get 4.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    TrixieCat wrote:

No wiki, you sicki.

I'll give Ahnimus a call......sounds like just his thing, and I know how much you two like his company.
    dunkman wrote:
    Arkansas
    Arizona
    Alabama
    Alaska

4?

i can only get 4.
    :)
    Awesomeness

Why do you think that PJ doesn't like playing the South.
    Anyone can take this one.
    jamie uk wrote:
    I'll give Ahnimus a call......sounds like just his thing, and I know how much you two like his company.
    :eek:
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Awesomeness

full of retards who smell like Romania?

EDIT: shit i got them right!!! (my wife helped with Arizona i must confess :o )
    jamie uk wrote:

i love the guy, he can smooch on my bicep if he so wished.. i think he might be doing algebra somewhere though
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Awesomeness

They're just paranoid. We got nothing in Europe for 6 years, only a handful ever.
    Maybe PJ still sell records in the Southern states, I think that was our trouble.
    When the sales start to tail off.....then they'll come running.(sorry, cynical)
  • dunkman wrote:
    i love the guy, he can smooch on my bicep if he so wished.. i think he might be doing algebra somewhere though

What bicep? :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    dunkman wrote:
    You know it's funny, I looked on wiki the other day, the Soungarden Badmotorfinger page...I tell you, it was just like reading one of his posts. It totally put me off!
    jamie uk wrote:
    They're just paranoid. We got nothing in Europe for 6 years, only a handful ever.
    Maybe PJ still sell records in the Southern states, I think that was our trouble.
    When the sales start to tail off.....then they'll come running.(sorry, cynical)
    :eek: 6 years??????
    That is awful! If I were in PJ I would want to play there all of the time.

You know what bugs me????? And I know I don't like anti American sentiment, but wth is up with miles instead of kilometers???? Why was it necessary to change the unit of measure?? All of them. I am not picking on the mile or anything. ??? Anyone?
    What bicep? :D

the right one
    jamie uk wrote:
    You know it's funny, I looked on wiki the other day, the Soungarden Badmotorfinger page...I tell you, it was just like reading one of his posts. It totally put me off!
    Maybe he wrote it.
    Wiki is by the people, for the people.
  • dunkman wrote:
    the right one

:mad:

You've just crapped all over my joke..
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison