Boston Red Sox

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    same shit with this thread....crickets until good things happen ....
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    If I said what I really think about all you people posting in the red sox thread, Id be banned from this site. So seriously, go back to your own threads and stay there. You dont see me on the Yankee thread, do you?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    If I said what I really think about all you people posting in the red sox thread, Id be banned from this site. So seriously, go back to your own threads and stay there. You dont see me on the Yankee thread, do you?
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :clap::clap: :crazy: :crazy: :lol::lol::lol: :shh: :shh: :think: :think: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wtf:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    I'm pissed off. This offense sucks. It's pathetic. There's no other way to put it.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    love ya kid...don't jump ya'll sweep us this weekend
    It's pretty bad when even the classiest of the Yankee fans (Cliffy) starts taking shots at us on the sox thread.
    Same to you dude. As you can tell, I get VERY worked up about this stuff. I haven't learned to streamline my emotions in almost 30 years of living this rivalry.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488

Most of us have been here several times since the season started, chief.

If a team dropped 6 in a row in the middle of the season, it would hardly get mention.

No huge concern here.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    No huge concern here.
    Voice of reason. Thanks jimed. I'm beyond frustrated right now.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    No team ever started 0-4 and won the world series.

No team even lost the first three games of a 7 game playoff series and came back and won ... oh wait, there was this one team ...

Relax man, it's a marathon. Let 'em get their digs in.

Does it suck, yeah ... but, it's April 7.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:
    No team even lost the first three games of a 7 game playoff series and came back and won ... oh wait, there was this one team ...
    Yup.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, Senor neilybabes. :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=120791

this thread should help all your red sox fans feel a little bettr about yourself
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • GO TRIBE!
    Gund Arena - Apr 25, 2003
    Quicken Loans Arena - May 20, 2006
    Grant Park - Aug 05, 2007
    Bonnaroo - Jun 14, 2008
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    Nationwide Arena - May 06, 2010
    Quicken Loans Arena - May 09, 2010
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,714
    It's pretty bad when even the classiest of the Yankee fans (Cliffy) starts taking shots at us on the sox thread.

Haha oh man, no shots, well kind of i guess. You would be laughing your ass off if the roles were reversed. All in good fun though. I don't speak for anyone else, but you're welcome in the yanks thread any time to talk a little shit. We can handle it.
    And for the record, I think you guys will be just fine.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,778
    I don't like when we face a team coming off a losing streak. I hope we can continue their streak though.
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 wrote:
    I don't like when we face a team coming off a losing streak. I hope we can continue their streak though.

It would be nice to rub it in a bit

Edit: didnt pay attention and didn't realize this wasnt the Yankees thread, can't delete this from my phone. Apologies.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I'm speechless! I am without speech... :wtf:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Same to you dude. As you can tell, I get VERY worked up about this stuff. I haven't learned to streamline my emotions in almost 30 years of living this rivalry.

as you get older you will learn to take it in stride...

sadly they willl be fine :mrgreen:
    jimed14 wrote:

Most of us have been here several times since the season started, chief.

If a team dropped 6 in a row in the middle of the season, it would hardly get mention.

No huge concern here.

i've been using this same line in this thread for how many years?? :lol:

you always get most uptight when i break it out ;):lol:

at least 6 or 7 seasons
    jimed14 wrote:
    Yup.

he's been using that same line since it happened :lol:

we know jim boy ..god bless ..after all the years of misery and i mean ALL THE YEARS.... it was about time you cats hit us hard

that being said..i'll take our track record over your's ;):lol:

and...LET'S GET IT ON IN A FEW HOURS.....figure a yankee will get hit by the 3rd inning? dirty dogs
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

It would be nice to rub it in a bit

Edit: didnt pay attention and didn't realize this wasnt the Yankees thread, can't delete this from my phone. Apologies.

so? post away

and yes they're gonna be amped...so let's put a 3 spot up in the first and they will start freaking (the fans)
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    The Sox are still going to win 100 games. They're just going to lose the first 62.

God, this is BRUTAL on me.

C'mon Sox! Let's win one!
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Release MeRelease Me Posts: 337
    Danimal wrote:
    The Sox are still going to win 100 games. They're just going to lose the first 62.

God, this is BRUTAL on me.

C'mon Sox! Let's win one!

I think they get 90-95, but 100 seems a bit too high...too tough of a division. they have too much talent though for this streak to continue. opening day!!!
    Today's a new day
    jimed14 wrote:
    Yup.

he's been using that same line since it happened :lol:

we know jim boy ..god bless ..after all the years of misery and i mean ALL THE YEARS.... it was about time you cats hit us hard

that being said..i'll take our track record over your's ;):lol:

and...LET'S GET IT ON IN A FEW HOURS.....figure a yankee will get hit by the 3rd inning? dirty dogs

wow neily you are a smart one...

real dirty dogs

real dirty dogs
    Yeah, that's much worse than having a team employee give hand signals to tip off pitches. :? Barking up the wrong tree kid.

real dirty dogs
    Yeah, that's much worse than having a team employee give hand signals to tip off pitches. :? Barking up the wrong tree kid.

To the opposing team too.

real dirty dogs

trying to break someone's hand?? dude please