• two words for theo:

TRADE LUGO!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • yellowporchyellowporch Posts: 510
    two words for theo:

TRADE LUGO!

I don't get why Nick Green isn't in tonight? Lugo blows...
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    two words for theo:

TRADE LUGO!

what exactly would the GET for Lugo? He's signed this year and next year at $9M (club option in 2011 ... no thanks) ... no one's going to take him unless the Sox pick up a LARGE portion of his contract.

Not one of Theo's finer moments.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    Javier Lopez needs to go back to do some fielding drills in Florida. What a shitty way to lose a game.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jimed14 wrote:
    Javier Lopez needs to go back to do some fielding drills in Florida. What a shitty way to lose a game.
    i wouldve been a little bit cool if they just got a hit... not win it off an error.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    two words for theo:

TRADE LUGO!

I don't get why Nick Green isn't in tonight? Lugo blows...

You can't showcase a guy to trade without playing him, I guess.
  • gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    I like what we are seeing from Hunter Jones so far.
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    Tampa Bay's pitching was phenomenal last night. Boston's...not so much. Matt Garza took the Sox to school. Hopefully the bats will wake up tonight.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    That's one game I'm glad I didn't see :o:o

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    Sox in a tailspin fall to the Rays 6-2 :(

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:

Peace

winning 11 in a row, then losing 3 of 4, I wouldn't call that a tail spin.

But man, they always struggle in that gymnasium of a ballpark in St Pete.

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    LETS GO SOX! Pick one up tonight against those Rays!
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Let's Go Red Sox!!!! At least split this series please thAddEmoticons04261.gif I'm praying for you!! ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    jimed14 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

winning 11 in a row, then losing 3 of 4, I wouldn't call that a tail spin.

But man, they always struggle in that gymnasium of a ballpark in St Pete.

I know they're not just a bit pissed over the Celtics loss and I can't stand when the Sox lose in a shutout like the other day. :(

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    Jacoby stealing home last week from the yankees is one of the finest moments in sports saved in my head. Topped only by the ALCS comeback against NY (far more celebrated in my house than that year´s world series).

Sorry I posted that until now. I just purchased the TC membership today! This is my first post as a member, and what better thread than this?!
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
    I know it's just the beginning of the season, but I'm getting a little nervous right now! :oops: :roll: FelixtheCatpacing.gif

Let's Go Red Sox!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I know it's just the beginning of the season, but I'm getting a little nervous right now! :oops: :roll: FelixtheCatpacing.gif

Let's Go Red Sox!!

Let's break in the new stadium proper tonight. Go Sox

Peace

bostonsports11.jpg

Go BEANTOWN

Peace

edited May 2009
    g under p wrote:

Go BEANTOWN

Peace

hey, you forgot the NCAA College Hockey Champions ...

logo_rhett.jpg

oh, and if you didn't see how they won ... check this out ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-At13Zl ... re=related

OT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GU6D3oS ... re=related
    Post edited by jimed14 on

jimed14 wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Go BEANTOWN

Peace

hey, you forgot the NCAA College Hockey Champions ...

logo_rhett.jpg

Man o Man how could I forget when my sister and my cousin both graduated from there. Still feels great for the city even with a Celtics loss. The Sox are up on the Yanks at the moment.

Peace

Got the first one in the New Yankee Stadium, Paps gets it done.

Peace

g under p wrote:
    Got the first one in the New Yankee Stadium, Paps gets it done.

Peace

he's making it interesting this year though ....

the saves over one inning are becoming a real adventure.

• memememe Posts: 4,695
    Damn, I guess I should have chosen another night to go to bed at 8:39, eh? :cry:
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
    g under p wrote:
    bostonsports11.jpg

Go BEANTOWN

Peace
    Congrats to the Red Sox win over the Yankees Yay!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    I know the game is not over, but, damn, it's really fun to have NESN come back from commercial only to show a dejected, rain soaked Spike Lee in the front row with that "you just let Nick fuckin' Green get a clutch hit? what the fuck?" look.

The Sox SWEEEP the two game set and stay undefeated against the Yanks 5-0. Keep it rolling baby.

Peace

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    g under p wrote:
    The Sox SWEEEP the two game set and stay undefeated against the Yanks 5-0. Keep it rolling baby.

Peace

Sweet!
    Thoughts are with Jerry Remy tonight ... recovering from cancer surgery ...

http://www2.nesn.com/boston-red-sox/200 ... r-surgery/

Get well soon, Rem Dawg!

0000030029.jpg

JR get well soon. Three Boston teams in action tonight, a night of plenty of sports action.

Peace

• force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    Wakefield, honestly, the most consistent red sox pitcher so far in the season. Not gonna say the best we have right now, though. Come on Tim, we need a W today!
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.