Options

Any wrestling fans?

Comments

• Options
    Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    m0jorisen wrote:
    DX to Return

HHH Michaels X-PAc TEST

TEST?Aww,I was hoping Edge would be in it.
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    Carlos D wrote:
    TEST?Aww,I was hoping Edge would be in it.

i heard TEST

i may be wrong though
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    m0jorisen wrote:
    DX to Return

HHH Michaels X-PAc TEST
    god nothing like living off the past. whats next the nation of domnation with the rock
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    DX has already returned..its just Triple H and HBK
    not a long term thing cos HBK is going to have his surgery soon and will be out of action for a long time.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    Anyone watching TNA tonight?

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    Carlos D wrote:
    Anyone watching TNA tonight?
    heard Christian is losing his title :(
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    heard Christian is losing his title :(

Bollocks.I sure hope not,I hope it's not Jarrett who wins.I think his fifty year reign or whatever it was,was long enough.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    Carlos D wrote:
    Bollocks.I sure hope not,I hope it's not Jarrett who wins.I think his fifty year reign or whatever it was,was long enough.
    some sites posted how Spike TV's site had a video of Jeremy Borash saying how the New Champion will appear on next week's Impact..the video has since been removed though.
    ah well..noone ever retains the title in the King of the Mountain matches..
    I hope Jarrett doesnt win too..he really needs to give the title a longer rest!

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    some sites posted how Spike TV's site had a video of Jeremy Borash saying how the New Champion will appear on next week's Impact..the video has since been removed though.
    ah well..noone ever retains the title in the King of the Mountain matches..
    I hope Jarrett doesnt win too..he really needs to give the title a longer rest!

Didn't Raven win last year?That only lasted a matter of weeks.I heard Ron Killings is in line for a title reign and so is AJ.I hope TNA really improves with ECW back on,although from what I've seen and heard of ECW you can't really consider it to be competition.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Based on the remarks I read given by Brother Ray tonight...it really sounds like we could have another "war" if TNA would step up and get a live show.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    Based on the remarks I read given by Brother Ray tonight...it really sounds like we could have another "war" if TNA would step up and get a live show.

PBM

Although a live, or almost live show(like raw) would be better for TNA, they would need help with the funds. I think they'd go under pretty quick if they had their guys coming out weekly rather than bi and tri-weekly. Hopefully with the success of these house shows though and more traveling soon they'll be able start turning profits and they can get on a better taping schedule. Maybe Spike TV will pitch in as well because you can make a pretty big argument that more people would possibly watch if there wasn't such easy access to Impact spoilers. But for now I guess we'll have to be happy with just live PPV's.

Anyway, is smackdown taping closer to their air dates now too? Or are they still on tuesdays. Cause I thought only Raw taped the same day as the show airs? Bah I'm so out of the loop with WWE but I haven't really missed it. I read up on stories once in a while but I just haven't found any interest in it.

Also the addition of Cornette for TNA can really help develop some storylines. They're attempting storylines right now, although pretty shitty, but hey, they're making progress in my eyes.
  • Options
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Although a live, or almost live show(like raw) would be better for TNA, they would need help with the funds. I think they'd go under pretty quick if they had their guys coming out weekly rather than bi and tri-weekly. Hopefully with the success of these house shows though and more traveling soon they'll be able start turning profits and they can get on a better taping schedule. Maybe Spike TV will pitch in as well because you can make a pretty big argument that more people would possibly watch if there wasn't such easy access to Impact spoilers. But for now I guess we'll have to be happy with just live PPV's.

Anyway, is smackdown taping closer to their air dates now too? Or are they still on tuesdays. Cause I thought only Raw taped the same day as the show airs? Bah I'm so out of the loop with WWE but I haven't really missed it. I read up on stories once in a while but I just haven't found any interest in it.

Also the addition of Cornette for TNA can really help develop some storylines. They're attempting storylines right now, although pretty shitty, but hey, they're making progress in my eyes.
    raw has been live for about 7-8 years now. shitdown is still taped on tuesday's.yes TNA needs to go live soon. like by next week and it needs to be 2 hours not 1

• Options
    raw has been live for about 7-8 years now. shitdown is still taped on tuesday's.yes TNA needs to go live soon. like by next week and it needs to be 2 hours not 1

I know raw has been live, but not for us westcoasters unless it's taped out here and we're attending, but it's usually a 3-4 hour delay. Sometimes when I couldn't wait, or wasn't sure if I was gonna make it until 11, I'd read the spoilers when I'd get home since tapings were usually already underway. But I've actually only watched a few raws since I last attended a supershow last year I think in June when it was the last night of the draft lottery they were doing and RVD showed up on RAW.
  • Options
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    I know raw has been live, but not for us westcoasters unless it's taped out here and we're attending, but it's usually a 3-4 hour delay. Sometimes when I couldn't wait, or wasn't sure if I was gonna make it until 11, I'd read the spoilers when I'd get home since tapings were usually already underway. But I've actually only watched a few raws since I last attended a supershow last year I think in June when it was the last night of the draft lottery they were doing and RVD showed up on RAW.
    my bad didnt know you lived out on the west coast.

• Options
    my bad didnt know you lived out on the west coast.

No prob, not your fault, I just noticed I don't have my location listed anyway.
  • Options
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    No prob, not your fault, I just noticed I don't have my location listed anyway.
    alot of people dont have there loaction listed. it makes it more fun to try and guess where people live

• Options
    ah crap..Jarrett indeed won the title..

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    ah crap..Jarrett indeed won the title..

Did you watch it? Cause at the end Jim Cornette came out and stripped the title from him. I think they're starting up a vacant title storyline with that one. If you didn't watch it I can tell you the ending if you're interested. Or I'm sure complete reports are up by now as well. I'm hoping Hebner will be involved more as well.
  • Options
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Did you watch it? Cause at the end Jim Cornette came out and stripped the title from him. I think they're starting up a vacant title storyline with that one. If you didn't watch it I can tell you the ending if you're interested. Or I'm sure complete reports are up by now as well. I'm hoping Hebner will be involved more as well.
    yeh I read the spoilers..but once I saw Jarrett named winner..I decided not to read on..but now that you mention it..I shall read the spoilers again lol.

YNWA
  • Options
    anyone watch ECW tonight

• Options
    I got home too late tonight and forgot to tape it. I'm willing to give it a short chance. Was it any good?
  • Options
    no i missed it. it probably sucked like last week did.

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    no i missed it. it probably sucked like last week did.
    What I saw was too much WWE.......Cena showing up.....RVD/Angle vs. Edge/Orton....too many WWE promo spots........and Test coming to ECW...WTF??? That should really excite the ECW fan base :rolleyes:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    I watched last night...not much better...I noticed that they did dim the lights during the matches to give it more of an intimate feel.

As a viewer I am confused. Why are the guys who fight in the ring with each other suppose to band together against the WWE?

This brand needs it's own identity...fast.

They need to tape a show without assitance from WWE.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    Last night's ECW show was a step up from the first week's crap, but if this is still the kind of stuff we are to expect, I'm not going to watch it anymore. It has WWE production written all over it, and it feels like a third-rate Smackdown right now. I already fast-forward thru Raw and don't even bother with Smackdown, so that leaves "the new ECW" out in the cold too.

I think I'll start taping and watching TNA Impact on a regular basis now. I read the taping spoilers for the upcoming shows, and they sound a helluva lot more interesting than all of this WWE crapola... even if Jarrett is champ.

Joe's gonna kill you.
  • Options
    even if Jarrett is champ.

Joe's gonna kill you.
    That's the reason that I have not made more of an effort to watch TNA. Jarrett is probably my least favorite wrestler of all time. Yes, I think that he is that bad. I would rather HHH or X-pac (or whatever his name is) than endure Jarrett.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    I would rather HHH

Jarrett is bad, but Calgon...please take Triple H away.

PBM

• Options
    Paul Heyman's legacy has been forever tarnished by this new ECW.TNA is the wave of the future,I was watching a clip of their hardcore war in the old ECW arena and they just looked great.It's because they have something ECW can't have,that rabid loyal fanbase who are fighting for the underdog.And of course there's the brilliant in ring action.I wish they 'd tape Impact and ppv's at other arenas,they wouldn't take long to raise their profile.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    what the hell is the difference between ecw/raw/smackdown/throwdown/wwe/etc?
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    Jarrett is bad, but Calgon...please take Triple H away.

PBM
    Smoooooth.....................if it would work, I would add Calgon to my shopping list. :)