Heroes

Comments

• a5pja5pj Posts: 3,882
    i just watched it. this show is the next lost and im totally psyched to see it playout. this could def be my staple monday night show till 24 comes back...then ill have a problem. :)

hmm that is going to be a problem
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• i just watched it. this show is the next lost and im totally psyched to see it playout. this could def be my staple monday night show till 24 comes back...then ill have a problem. :)

No offense to heroes... but it's no contest between 24 and heroes.

Jack Bauer all the way!

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    Another great episode. I hope the cop's okay, I'd hate for him to be gone already. Maybe they just have to rescue him.

Claire was awesome coming off the table and crashing the quarterback, rapist's car. I like the way they're bringing the characters together. Hiro's ninja outfit and meeting with the brother was great.

Oh, and it's great that you can watch the last episode on nbc.com. I caught this and studio 60 tonight. Thank you NBC.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    great show.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I'm all caught up now and excited for monday's show :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • dkst0426dkst0426 Posts: 523
    My theory:

Peter Petrelli does not have the ability to fly. Rather, he has the ability to mimic the abilities of the ones he's around. Note that he's only been able to fly around his brother, and he had some clairvoyance around Isaac, and the train was frozen long before Hiro showed up.

If I'm right, that makes him probably the only one who can take on Sylar, and if Claire happens to be in the vicinity ("save the cheerleader, save the world" from the preview), then he'll have Sylar's powers AND be indestructible.
    dkst0426 wrote:
    My theory:

Peter Petrelli does not have the ability to fly. Rather, he has the ability to mimic the abilities of the ones he's around. Note that he's only been able to fly around his brother, and he had some clairvoyance around Isaac, and the train was frozen long before Hiro showed up.

If I'm right, that makes him probably the only one who can take on Sylar, and if Claire happens to be in the vicinity ("save the cheerleader, save the world" from the preview), then he'll have Sylar's powers AND be indestructible.

I think you're right on. They're all going to have to fight Sylar together.

My question is, what will their suits look like? Will they be like Justice League, X-Men, Batman, Superman, Ninjas (like Hiro), or maybe just all of them in cheerleader outfits...
  • dkst0426 wrote:
    My theory:

i had an inkling of this also. i think you are on to something with this. :)
    jamestr wrote:
    I think you're right on. They're all going to have to fight Sylar together.

My question is, what will their suits look like? Will they be like Justice League, X-Men, Batman, Superman, Ninjas (like Hiro), or maybe just all of them in cheerleader outfits...
    For some reason, Hiro reminded me of Neo.
    dkst0426 wrote:
    For some reason, Hiro reminded me of Neo.
    LMAO, I guess in some near, complete opposite way. I wasn't thinking Neo when I saw him. I had to look again to figure out who it was.
    It was probably just the black clothing.
    Can't wait for tonights show :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    intodeep wrote:
    Can't wait for tonights show :)
    caught the marathon last night also, i twas awesome, looking forward to tonights episode, hiro kinda was like Neo in the last scene, shows up wearing a samurai sword speaking perfect english....awesome. Whats up with this Silar dude?
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • it was a pleasant surprise to see the marathon on last night...and the preview of the weeks to come. looks like they discover a few more people with special abilities.

and they are starting to use the "save the cheerleader. save the world." line now...hmmm...

looking forward to tonight as always!

Hiro! :)
    Man, Nathan can definitely FLY, alright. Better get him some landing shoes, though. LOL
    "Up, up, and away" ROFLMAO

Loving how everyone's slowly but surely coming together.
  • dkst0426 wrote:
    My theory:

you called it! nice work! :)

kind of like rogue from the x-men, he's able to tap into the powers of those he comes into contact with...very interesting...
    Thank you, sir! :D
  • awesome episode! one of the best yet :)
    i want next week now :)

Save the cheerleader save the world :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i knew what was going to happen this week.......there have been many clues.......
  • dkst0426 wrote:
    My theory:

Do you have special powers?

Some people are two steps ahead of the others. I'm just a gal watching the show trying to find a "sign" and you come up with this theory. I need to eat more "Wheaties" or something..... ;)

I LOVE this show!
    "you shall be released" ~ EV
    brain of c wrote:
    i knew what was going to happen this week.......there have been many clues.......
    So what's happening next?
    Another awesome episode. I love how they're all coming together and how they're developing their abilities. Also, cool to see that Micah's dad is somehow involved, maybe the kid does have abilities.

If they change the future will Isaac's paintings change?

"Save the cheerleader, save the world" :)
  • KatKat Posts: 4,845
    I want the next episode now...I don't want to wait. Best new show since Lost. :)

Wow, can Nathan fly or what?

Love,
    Kat
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,672
    Kat wrote:

Wow, can Nathan fly or what?

Love,
    Kat

Yeah the director totally did it well, but I just found it kinda strange that after he broke the sound barrier his pajama pants were still be on his body, I mean not that I wanna see his ballz or anything, just for that extra bit of realism, the director should've torn the pants abit.
    MrBrian wrote:
    Yeah the director totally did it well, but I just found it kinda strange that after he broke the sound barrier his pajama pants were still be on his body, I mean not that I wanna see his ballz or anything, just for that extra bit of realism, the director should've torn the pants abit.

When a planes engine propel the plane, the wings and body don't fall off. ;)
  • MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,672
    jamestr wrote:
    When a planes engine propel the plane, the wings and body don't fall off. ;)

hehe, true, but a planes wing is built to not fall off, unlike pj pants at the speed of sound. but otherewise I think the show is made really well. small things like that I guess don't matter much, I just figure that they go threw lengths to detail small hidden symbols and stuff, then forget to detail something like that.

But hey, I still love the show.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i just started watching this show this week, as my guy has gotten hooked....pretty neat premise for a show, i like it
    MrBrian wrote:
    hehe, true, but a planes wing is built to not fall off, unlike pj pants at the speed of sound. but otherewise I think the show is made really well. small things like that I guess don't matter much, I just figure that they go threw lengths to detail small hidden symbols and stuff, then forget to detail something like that.

But hey, I still love the show.

it was a very good catch. I'm questioning Hiro's english, he's gotten so good at it at times, but I think it is because he's coming back in time to tell people things. Still he must have learned pretty fast.