Heroes

Comments

• Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    they really fucked it up. i love the show more than anything but they fucked it up. we all know that clairs blood would have healed nathan... wtf. did they think we forgot that. wtf. they really fucked it up. they better fix that shit. chuck has been fucking great and it keeps getting better.
    I'll be back
    I cant wait!
    I'll be back
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    when does it start up again?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • they better kick it into high gear or im done with it. last season was great when it first started with peters dad and all that but buy the end it sucked. hiro needs his full power back. peter needs powers like his dad. (he kind of already does). isak mendez needs to come back. claude also needs to come back.
    I'll be back
    I was not going to watch, but i had nothing else better to do last night so i tuned in.

I thought it got off to a pretty good start. It is cool to see Peter doing his spiderman type thing. I like the new bad guys a lot. I'm intrigued enough i'll tune in again.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • i did not like it. it was weak. im sure it will pick up. i did like the bad guys and i wonder what they are up to?? i cant wait til season 3 comes out on dvd. season 3 started off great.
    I'll be back
  • this show is moving so slow. tonight was the best ep this season. i want to see them using more powers. NBC took Chuck off the air. it was a very good show. i sent them a email. Chuck was just getting good.
    I'll be back
    I enjoyed last night as well. A few plot holes in my opinion. Why the helll would Claire not share with Tracy that Sam the circus guy is at least a little sketchy based on her dad's experiences with him?!?! It seems that should have at least been brought up in conversation.

Anyway i liked it. I'm sticking with the show because i've watched it from the begining.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,814
    this show is moving so slow. tonight was the best ep this season. i want to see them using more powers. NBC took Chuck off the air. it was a very good show. i sent them a email. Chuck was just getting good.

Chuck isn't canceled. It's coming back midseason.
    I miss igotid88
    wheres the love for Heroes? they really need to get this circus thing over with. i think samuel wants ando so he can supercharge his power. i like the peter and sylar thing going on. matt fucked up .
    I'll be back
  • smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,563
    This show shot their wad in the first season and will never, ever get it back.
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,182
    Yeah, it has been such a disappointment since season one. You can tell they have changed writers a bunch of times.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • KatKat Posts: 4,845
    I love this show. It was a slow build to last night's payoff but it was good and I want more. I like it when the focus is on the main characters we got to know from the beginning.

SPOILER ALERT...mouse-over/highlight post to read it. --> In Season 1 it was Save the Cheerleader and this time the cheerleader saved the people. I liked that turn-around.

And Sylar likes being a hero...how about that? Until next time anyway...he's such a great villain.
    :shock:

I haven't checked yet...when is Heroes coming back?

xo
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Kat wrote:
    I love this show. It was a slow build to last night's payoff but it was good and I want more. I like it when the focus is on the main characters we got to know from the beginning.

SPOILER ALERT...mouse-over/highlight post to read it. --> In Season 1 it was Save the Cheerleader and this time the cheerleader saved the people. I liked that turn-around.

And Sylar likes being a hero...how about that? Until next time anyway...he's such a great villain.

xo

From what I read on my DVR- last night was the season 4 finale, so I guess nothing again until the fall?
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Kat wrote:

xo

Shush - it's still running in the UK :shh:
  • KatKat Posts: 4,845
    Claireack wrote:
    Kat wrote:

xo

Shush - it's still running in the UK :shh:

oopsies. :oops:

I edited the text, thank you.

xo
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Kat wrote:

xo

From what I read on my DVR- last night was the season 4 finale, so I guess nothing again until the fall?
    Yeah, last night was the season 4 finale. If the rumors I've read are correct, production for season 5 starts in March with a target of airing new episodes in September. However, the sites I've read aren't official and may not be accurate.

With the lower than expected ratings for season 4, I wonder if NBC will keep the Heroes franchise going for much longer?
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    they really fucked it up. i love the show more than anything but they fucked it up. we all know that clairs blood would have healed nathan... wtf. did they think we forgot that. wtf. they really fucked it up. they better fix that shit. chuck has been fucking great and it keeps getting better.

not only that but before nathan died and he and peter fought sylar and peter took sylar's power...why didn't he just keep that one!? couldn't he have just absorbed anyone else's power like sylar can? or couldn't he take hiro's power and go back in time and just take his old power from himself before his dad took it?
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • thats what i want to see. peter go back in time to get his power back or to get his fathers power. im guessing matt is gonna be a bad guy. i hear it will start back in march??
    I'll be back
  • Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    wait a minute, i thought of something and looked it up...remember in season 2 when peter was missing and nathan was in the hospital badly burned...peter arrives with adam monroe, who pretty much has the same power as claire, and injects some of his blood into nathan's iv completely healing him! so, shouldn't that have stopped him from being able to be killed??

http://heroeswiki.com/Nathan's_hospital ... nths_Ago...

Four Months Ago...
    Four months ago, Nathan wakes up in a hospital room to find his mother, Angela Petrelli, at his bedside. The first thing he asks about is Peter. Angela says that he's missing, but that Nathan is lucky to be alive. Nathan then lifts his hospital bed to look at himself in the mirror. Angela hesitates, but relents, and Nathan sees his horrific, irradiated reflection in the mirror.
    Two months ago, Angela is at Nathan's hospital again, and she accidentally walks in on Heidi and Nathan sharing a private moment. She apologizes for her intrusion and leaves. Heidi then follows Angela, and tells her about Nathan's "conspiracy" to blow up New York with Peter. Angela then tells Heidi that there is a dark secret in the Petrelli family. She says that Nathan inherited his own delusions of grandeur from his late father. She then tells Heidi to keep the secret, and Heidi agrees.
    Three weeks ago, Adam and Peter finally arrive at Nathan's hospital bedside. Adam then takes some of his own blood and injects it into Nathan's IV. They are about to leave when, right before their eyes, Nathan starts to heal. Peter then sees the photo of him and Nathan on the bedside, and takes it with him.
    In the present day, Angela walks into Nathan's hospital and sees Nathan standing there fully healed.
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
    I finally gave up on this show this year. :(

i wanted to keep liking it but i just could not take it anymore.

It had some really cool moments.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    The show, once a freshman hit which earned 14.5 million average viewers during its debut season, saw its ratings sink in the ensuing years, with February 8's season finale drawing only 4.4 million people.
    A number of its breakout stars, including Hayden Panettiere, Ali Larter and Zachary Quinto, found a second home at the movies during the show's run, with Quinto's re-imagining of the role of Spock helping turn the "Star Trek" reboot into one of 2009's biggest hits. He'll return to the role in an expected 2012 sequel.
    However, "Heroes" wasn't the only show to go this week.
    As previously reported by AccessHollywood.com, NBC mainstay "Law & Order," which ran for a whopping 20 seasons, was also shown the door.
    NBC's slate for fall 2010 includes the comedy "Perfect Couples," with Oliva Munn, Christine Woods and Kyle Howard; the drama "Outlaw," a Jimmy Smits starrer from Conan O'Brien's Conaco Productions; David E. Kelley's new legal drama "Harry's Law"; the comedy "Friends with Benefits" and "The Cape," a drama about a cop on the run who turns to a costumed identity to disguise his vigilante exploits.

I'm gonna go and cry now. My favorite show is gone.
    I'll be back
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    The show, once a freshman hit which earned 14.5 million average viewers during its debut season, saw its ratings sink in the ensuing years, with February 8's season finale drawing only 4.4 million people.
    A number of its breakout stars, including Hayden Panettiere, Ali Larter and Zachary Quinto, found a second home at the movies during the show's run, with Quinto's re-imagining of the role of Spock helping turn the "Star Trek" reboot into one of 2009's biggest hits. He'll return to the role in an expected 2012 sequel.
    However, "Heroes" wasn't the only show to go this week.
    As previously reported by AccessHollywood.com, NBC mainstay "Law & Order," which ran for a whopping 20 seasons, was also shown the door.
    NBC's slate for fall 2010 includes the comedy "Perfect Couples," with Oliva Munn, Christine Woods and Kyle Howard; the drama "Outlaw," a Jimmy Smits starrer from Conan O'Brien's Conaco Productions; David E. Kelley's new legal drama "Harry's Law"; the comedy "Friends with Benefits" and "The Cape," a drama about a cop on the run who turns to a costumed identity to disguise his vigilante exploits.

I'm gonna go and cry now. My favorite show is gone.

you and my husband can sob together. I'm sad about law and order :(
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    WHAT!! Not even one more series??? :shock:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Claireack wrote:
    no..and they cut flashforward too.. :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I'm gonna write NBC a nasty email telling them I'm done with them. Now I have no reason to watch NBC.
    I'll be back
    Claireack wrote:
    no..and they cut flashforward too.. :(

Really??? OMG!! I love both of those, I was really looking forward to finding out how Sylar copes with being a good guy. Damn! Damn! Damn!
    You know I really was surprised so I went and checked the Zachary Quinto Official Website - he'd put this in;

'5.15.10

the road ahead...

yesterday nbc announced that heroes is officially cancelled. as much as we have been aware of this possibility for a few weeks - it remains surreal to consider that the decision has been made. the action has been taken. and this chapter (or volume) is really over for all of us who worked on the show - and for all of you who watched it. i want to extend myself in a huge swell of gratitude to all of the fans. for investing in the stories we told. for engaging in the characters we created. and for standing by us through all the ups and downs of what was at times a rocky road. your commitment enriched the experience for all of us - and i know that we will always be grateful for your enthusiasm. it has been a true honor to share this time in my life with my amazing cast mates and our indomitable crew. i will certainly miss them most of all. the gift of working alongside such talented and inspiring people is something i will carry with me everywhere i go from here. and no matter where my work and my life take me - i will forever look back on heroes as the game changer. tim kring and the original creative team and writing staff took a risk on me to play gabriel gray when there was no reason to risk - besides their belief in me. they gave voice to a character that has challenged me and rewarded me beyond my wildest imagination. i will never forget that. it is humbling and deeply moving. so i thank them. and i thank you. and i assure you that while this door has closed - and as cliché as it sounds - others are flying open even as we speak. this is only the beginning in so many ways. and i hope that the fans i have made through this profound experience will follow me into many new and unchartered territories. i think the sarmy should lead the charge... it's only fitting after all. thanks for your many well wishes and for your loyalty. let us move on with gratitude. that is exactly what i intend to do.

zq.'
    Email sent. At the end I put "I'm with coco"
    I'll be back
    There has been talk that NBC may air a movie that allows the producers to wrap up the story, but nothing has been set in stone.

Fingers cross!
    I'll be back