Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    Morning all! It's snowing again, which gives me a very good excuse to go home from work early :D
    How to be happy and true....
    Is the quest we're taking together...
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    What do I need to pack for my little 3 week trip in June? What's the general range of temperature over there?
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Hinny wrote:
    What do I need to pack for my little 3 week trip in June? What's the general range of temperature over there?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/world/city_guides/results.shtml?tt=TT003790
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:

June is usually quite nice, but it may still be a bit nippy for you.
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    vivifluviviflu Posts: 122
    Hinny wrote:

Beer, cereal bars, a rain jacket, a warm pullover, your concert T-shirt, underwear, tooth-brush, socks and tons of flu pills

;)
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
  • Options
    LoDoubleU wrote:
    Morning all! It's snowing again, which gives me a very good excuse to go home from work early :D
    For once I am actually jealous of the Welsh. London has been rained on. There's grey sludge everywhere. :(
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Hinny wrote:

wellies !!! it may well rain ! well in england anyway :o
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    V V wrote:
    wellies !!! it may well rain ! well in england anyway :o
    Cool. I'll have my PJ poncho from the tour. With Australia being so goddamned dry, I was wondering if I'd ever get the chance to use that thing.

Heh, the record high is 33? It was that much today when I took an early mark from work and went home.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:

"little three week trip" :P

bring your optimism, as britains weather can go like a bitch one day, and love like one the next. when i went to wembley last year, it was 32 degrees, so you never know.
  • Options
    Hinny wrote:
    Cool. I'll have my PJ poncho from the tour. With Australia being so goddamned dry, I was wondering if I'd ever get the chance to use that thing.

Heh, the record high is 33? It was that much today when I took an early mark from work and went home.

well its 3 degrees here today was snowing now raining :rolleyes: what a suprise !!! hahahahaha

hey if u feel the need to off load ur poncho after wembley i know a good home ;)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    it was -4 this morning :cool: when i got into the car!!!

i still dont think its past zero yet!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Absolutely! Same with ladies... ask V! We both look at 'majestic' when it's in front of us! :D:D:D

wot ? the wine warehouse ? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    LoDoubleU wrote:

I'm still stuck in work in Cardiff. They've told everyone who lives up the valleys to go home but if you live in Cardiff you have to stay :(
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    [size=+2]Right! The next person who mentions the weather shall henceforth be named Wincey fucking Willis! And that goes for the blokes![/size] :mad:

Glad i got that off my chest!

Carry on!

:o
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    [size=+2]Right! The next person who mentions the weather shall henceforth be named Wincey fucking Willis! And that goes for the blokes![/size] :mad:

Cor Blimey Govenor! That's mighty unreasonable of you chap.

We're English. If we don't talk about the weather, what else is there?
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    who the f*ck is Wincey Willis?
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    i dont know whether i can do that Byrnzie.... :eek:

i was thinking about my fave beatles song

is it rain or Here comes the sun or is it The long and Winding Road!!!

hmmmmm cant make up my mind... :)
  • Options
    who the f*ck is Wincey Willis?

how young are you????
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    how young are you????

I don't know who Wincey Willis is either.

I know who Willis Drummond is. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    I'm older than some people here.....but younger than some buildings :D

anyway....I'm 30.

I still don't know who she is

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i dont know whether i can do that Byrnzie.... :eek:

i was thinking about my fave beatles song

is it rain or Here comes the sun or is it The long and Winding Road!!!

hmmmmm cant make up my mind... :)

That's strange, as i was just that second humming The Walker Brothers' 'The sun ain't gonna shine anymore'. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I don't know who Wincey Willis is either.

I know who Willis Drummond is. :D

http://www.milibrary.com/assets/images/01890_WinceyWillis.jpg
  • Options
    i would have thought everyone aged around 30 would know who she is... ah well.... i watched to much TV back then obviously!

remember Mad Lizzy the keep fit freak... she was eh.... fucking mental
  • Options
    oh lord bad TV am !!!!! do u have to remind me of such ppl ?
    and the green goddess ! :o
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i would have thought everyone aged around 30 would know who she is... ah well.... i watched to much TV back then obviously!

remember Mad Lizzy the keep fit freak... she was eh.... fucking mental

Not as much of a mentalist as Mr Motivator. That dude was more mental than a bag of mad ferrets on speed who have just been told their house is on fire!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    and the green goddess ! :o

well i'm not that old :rolleyes: ;):D
  • Options
    Stef83Stef83 Posts: 15
    I'm there!!!!!!!!!!
    It's always funny until someone gets hurt, and then it's just hilarious!!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    well i'm not that old :rolleyes: ;):D
    ooOOOoooo :mad: i'm not coming to ur meet up now !
  • Options
    I fell down the escalators on the way to work this morning! :rolleyes: Went down about 3 steps like a sack of shit, and grazed my hands. I think it was more embarrassing for the people around me than for myself. :rolleyes: Oh well! Shit happens!
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I fell down the escalators on the way to work this morning! :rolleyes: Went down about 3 steps like a sack of shit, and grazed my hands. I think it was more embarrassing for the people around me than for myself. :rolleyes: Oh well! Shit happens!

from the wisdom of Kevin Smith:

Man, there's not a year goes by, not a year, that I don't read about some escalator accident involving some bastard kid, that could've been easily avoided had some parent-- I don't care which one-- but some parent conditioned him to fear and respect that escalator!

;):p:D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~