Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dunkman wrote:
    quite the statistician dave arent we? :D

can i ask wha the "at all" means :confused: is it "et al"?

nae enuff fuckin Nae Code & Yield though :mad:

:o yeah...

Played at all... ie 3 shows, 3 airings... ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    UKDave wrote:
    Played at all... ie 3 shows, 3 airings... ;):D

ahhh i see!!

did you buy that guitar mag then... i did, it was an ok read but he got fundamental things wrong as usual :rolleyes:

also, i got your pm... it was working fine for me last night and i went on a White Stripes splurge last night :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    ahhh i see!!

did you buy that guitar mag then... i did, it was an ok read but he got fundamental things wrong as usual :rolleyes:

also, i got your pm... it was working fine for me last night and i went on a White Stripes splurge last night :cool:

Bought it today, not read it yet, along with new Classic Rock with mega Lizzy article :cool: Will try again tonight then, couldn't get through a track without it "buffering" a couple of times, gave up :o

You got all the White Stripes albums then? or was there some rare stuff?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    Yeah.....I think it's a testament to how great the band are and how they've developed over the course of 8 albums. They're not one of the bands where everyone is just looking forward to hearing the same songs.....one mans ideal setlist could miss out all the favourites of another.

Ten will always be my favourite I think :)

yeah i think it all depends on what kinda mood you're in

some days its all...go, blood, comatose etc
    then others its in hiding, black, arc, release
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    You got all the White Stripes albums then? or was there some rare stuff?

i have indeed... but i've been on the look out recently for the Raconteurs and WS live shows... they do a PJ style bootleg nowadays :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i have indeed... but i've been on the look out recently for the Raconteurs and WS live shows... they do a PJ style bootleg nowadays :cool:

So was this you building up your "profile" or tuning into one of the stations then? I feel some AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, Astoria company to my reading material tonight ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    No orgies over here then...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    No orgies over here then...?

Think it was a couple of weeks ago... happy hunting ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dunkman wrote:

For some reason, i've gone right off Jack White's stuff. I just started finding him a bit irritating and up-his-own-arse. I think these feelings began to manifest after reading about his spat with Billy Childish and the Buff Medways.
    :confused: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    UKDave wrote:
    Combination of Astoria / Dublin / Reading:

Ten - 7 different tracks, total play count = 13 Alive, Even Flow, Why Go at all
    Vs - 8 different tracks, total play count = 9
    Vitalogy - 2 different tracks, total play count = 4 Better Man at all
    No Code - 1 track, played once!! Present Tense at Astoria
    Yield - 2 tracks, total play count = 6 Given To Fly & Do The Evolution at all
    Binaural - 3 tracks, total play count = 3
    Riot Act - 2 tracks, total play count = 2
    Avocado - 10 different tracks, total play count 17 WWS & Severed Hand at all
    Lost Dogs - 4 different tracks, total play count = 6
    Plus about 8 covers....

So a bit more Vitalogy - Riot Act variation and a little less Ten / Vs would be a good move IMHO :o
    no no no nooooooo

miss out the riot act n binaural and for more vitalogy and "cant keep" :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    LikeaStone wrote:
    we need to have t-shirts made especially for the show with our message pit names printed on them so we can all now who everyone is!

knew i should have chosen a better username... :( ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    IrishJamIrishJam Posts: 307
    V V wrote:
    hi , i like u !

hahahahahahahahaha

i like you too !!!!
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    My hubby is a bum and leg man himself :D though I'm sure he doesn't turn his eyes away when confronted with majestic boobies!

its genetics ...if something majestic is infront of you it just has to be looked at.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    IrishJam wrote:
    its genetics ...if something majestic is infront of you it just has to be looked at.

Absolutely! Same with ladies... ask V! We both look at 'majestic' when it's in front of us! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I concur! Asses rule! :cool:
    So are we gonna have an ass day today then? :confused::p

yep....and here is the best ass i have seen in a long time

edit...dumb link did not work. how do you rename a link and still have it work as i obviously can't do it
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Absolutely! Same with ladies... ask V! We both look at 'majestic' when it's in front of us! :D:D:D

will you get your six shooter past security at wembley
  • Options
    IrishJam wrote:
    will you get your six shooter past security at wembley

:confused: I'm female.... or am I reading your post wrong?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    :confused: I'm female.... or am I reading your post wrong?

HA HA ...you're gun to stick in ed's back....what a perverse mind you have
  • Options
    IrishJam wrote:
    HA HA ...you're gun to stick in ed's back....what a perverse mind you have
    Sorry... :o I do have a bit of a perverse mind, don't I? But then it's Ed we're talking about!!!!!! He doesn't need a gun in his back to 'stand to attention' (as some pics may show!!) :D:D:D
  • Options
    This is going to be my first PJ show outside Portugal! I can't wait! :D
    butt cheeks can't be tamed!!!

http://www.myspace.com/bandagente
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    He doesn't need a gun in his back to 'stand to attention' (as some pics may show!!) :D:D:D

indeed
    as some of us have witnessed ! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Sorry... :o I do have a bit of a perverse mind, don't I? But then it's Ed we're talking about!!!!!! He doesn't need a gun in his back to 'stand to attention' (as some pics may show!!) :D:D:D
    Yes, you do Red :p

I happen to be straighter than a spirit level, but the picture of him on the speakerstack in Bern has proved your point. :D :eek: ;)
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    mAraujo wrote:

Coolio!! :cool:
  • Options
    mAraujo wrote:

Ha! This is going to be my first PJ show in my own country! But I've only been to one show, so... :(
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    mAraujo wrote:

London is a great city, you will love it.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    vivifluviviflu Posts: 122
    Yes, you do Red :p

I happen to be straighter than a spirit level, but the picture of him on the speakerstack in Bern has proved your point. :D :eek: ;)

:D:D:D So mean... he was so sick at that show!!
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?
  • Options
    viviflu wrote:
    :D:D:D So mean... he was so sick at that show!!

did he have a cold?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:

are you still talking aboot majestic breasts? if so.. yup, it's hard not to look! :eek: :p

and I don't know if this is the right place to say this (then again, we're talking about all kindsa shite here).. but I can't believe this!! just my luck actually..
    THE WHO IS COMING TO FINLAND! tickets go on sale next week (14th I think) and the concert's in July.
    and I have ABSOLUTELY NO MONEY to spend and most likely I WILL NOT BE IN FINLAND IN JULY. :o :( *sob sob*

how inconvenient.

ah well, I'm sure the lads will have more years of shows ahead of them, right? :o

:)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    I cant fucking wait!! London here I come!
  • Options
    vivifluviviflu Posts: 122
    dunkman wrote:
    did he have a cold?

Yeah, he had a cup of tee next to the wine bottle. And he was cleaning his nose every 2 minutes!! That is why the show was so short, snif! We missed Inside Job from the initial set list.
    Fighting fire with fire since world's birth, bumping into the same stone over and over again... and we call this evolution?