Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    pajopajo Posts: 3,292
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You're gonna be quite a way out from there. You'll get to Wembley and back without too much trouble, but it'll take you about an hour each way. You may wanna see if there'sd anything nearer to the city centre, or nearer to Wembley. Check the Farringdon travel lodge as there's a load of people staying there and it's on the same underground train line as Wembley.

Pegasus wrote:
    WOW..yes Docklands IS in the middle of nowhere..like Wembley but on the completely other side of town...
    I'd try somewhere else if I was you..anywhere else for that matter..Docklands is really a dead soulless place.

WOW from us as well! :) It seemed bad but a dead soulless place, brrrrr. Guess we're gonna stay somewhere else. Thank you both!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    IrishJam wrote:
    i think this thread just bottomed out with all the tit talk.

speaking of bottoms i am more of an ass man myself....boobies don't raise my tent pole..

hi , i like u !

hahahahahahahahaha
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    IrishJam wrote:

speaking of bottoms i am more of an ass man myself....boobies don't raise my tent pole..

My hubby is a bum and leg man himself :D though I'm sure he doesn't turn his eyes away when confronted with majestic boobies!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    IrishJam wrote:

I concur! Asses rule! :cool:
    So are we gonna have an ass day today then? :confused::p
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Pearl Jam in London baby :D:D:D

(just for the mods)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Pearl Jam in London baby :D:D:D

You bet your ass! Oops.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    You bet your ass! Oops.

You asshole! :mad:

Whoops! :eek:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You asshole! :mad:

Whoops! :eek:

You know, you're bringing this thread down to a new low.

You tit. :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Are you taking a sign with harmless little f**k on it?

Might get Jeremy played if you do ;):D

...and we'll all join in :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Are you taking a sign with harmless little f**k on it?

Might get Jeremy played if you do ;):D

...and we'll all join in :D:D

That's a decent idea.

I was thinking either that or 'You Make Me Feel BETTERMAN'

I'm a bit worried that just because my username quotes Jeremy, you'd all think I'm all stuck on Ten.

It's not like Jeremy is 'my anthem' or anything. I just thought 'Harmless_Little_F***' was a funny name.

I'd rather they played anything from No Code, Yield, Vitalogy or Riot Act.

• Options
    That's a decent idea.

Cool :cool: might get Better Man anyway, imagine the rush of Wembley signing Jeremy with us lot about the raise the roof at that bit ;)

Yeah I'm up for a bit of Vitalogy, No Code, Yield, Binuaral & Riot Act too, lots of Ten, Vs & Avocado played last year....
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Cool :cool: might get Better Man anyway, imagine the rush of Wembley signing Jeremy with us lot about the raise the roof at that bit ;)

Is Jeremy rare live? I dunno, this is only my second gig.

• Options
    Is Jeremy rare live? I dunno, this is only my second gig.

Not played that often any more, Alive & Even Flow are the Ten staples then a mixture of the rest... we got it at Reading though... :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    lots of Ten, Vs & Avocado played last year....

Yeah there was wasn't there. That was slightly weird, I thought. I suppose it suited Reading though.

• Options
    UKDave wrote:

Yeah I'm up for a bit of Vitalogy, No Code, Yield, Binuaral & Riot Act too, lots of Ten, Vs & Avocado played last year....

Dave, pm me your address. I deleted that instant message thingy last night and lost it. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Tell you what, I could really do without Evenflow this time.

• Options
    I think it was either Marseille or Bern there was a huge, kickass banner across the terrace saying 'CAN'T FIND A BETTERBAND'. Thought that was quite a good one. I just can't be arsed to do stuff like that though. Must be a right pain in the ass to hold something up for hours. Banners can kiss my ass.
  • Options
    I don't care what they play, love em all :D
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    I think it was either Marseille or Bern there was a huge, kickass banner across the terrace saying 'CAN'T FIND A BETTERBAND'. Thought that was quite a good one. I just can't be arsed to do stuff like that though. Must be a right pain in the ass to hold something up for hours. Banners can kiss my ass.

I'm hoping that as I'm in N4 (I think - right of the stage?), my sign doesn't need to be that massive to be seen by somebody. But who knows...

• Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780

they play it too fast & need to slow it down a wee bit i think
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    belfast1 wrote:

I've also got mixed feelings about RVM live. Always too fast. I prefer that song to Evenflow, however, so wouldn't mind hearing it...

• Options
    belfast1 wrote:

If they did that it'd go on for about 20 minutes though!

But it's one of my faves so I hope they play it.

I could live without hearing Do The Evolution again live. Been played everytime I've seen them and IMHO it's an over-rated song
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I concur! Asses rule! :cool:
    So are we gonna have an ass day today then? :confused::p

Here's a couple of nice ones

http://advance.uri.edu/pacer/september2004/images/bonnieclyde1.jpg

and something a little bit raunchier (over 18s only)

http://www.asinus.fr/lait/img/traitepres.jpg

enjoy!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    If they did that it'd go on for about 20 minutes though!

But it's one of my faves so I hope they play it.

I could live without hearing Do The Evolution again live. Been played everytime I've seen them and IMHO it's an over-rated song

isnt musical taste amazing... DTE is probably in my top 3 PJ songs.. and Even Flow gets skipped on every boot or cd i listen to :o

in fact Ten as an album pretty much gets ignored by me nowadays... Vitalogy, No Code and Yield are far superior IMO...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    isnt musical taste amazing... DTE is probably in my top 3 PJ songs.. and Even Flow gets skipped on every boot or cd i listen to :o

in fact Ten as an album pretty much gets ignored by me nowadays... Vitalogy, No Code and Yield are far superior IMO...

Yeah.....I think it's a testament to how great the band are and how they've developed over the course of 8 albums. They're not one of the bands where everyone is just looking forward to hearing the same songs.....one mans ideal setlist could miss out all the favourites of another.

Ten will always be my favourite I think :)
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options

I've never liked that one either.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

i'd love to get Porch... first live PJ track i ever heard, downloaded from the old fivehorizons website, was the JJJ radio broadcast version from Melbourne, 5th March 1998

http://www.fivehorizons.com/songs/may98/index.shtml

nearly blew my socks off...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Yeah there was wasn't there. That was slightly weird, I thought. I suppose it suited Reading though.

Combination of Astoria / Dublin / Reading:

Ten - 7 different tracks, total play count = 13 Alive, Even Flow, Why Go at all
    Vs - 8 different tracks, total play count = 9
    Vitalogy - 2 different tracks, total play count = 4 Better Man at all
    No Code - 1 track, played once!! Present Tense at Astoria
    Yield - 2 tracks, total play count = 6 Given To Fly & Do The Evolution at all
    Binaural - 3 tracks, total play count = 3
    Riot Act - 2 tracks, total play count = 2
    Avocado - 10 different tracks, total play count 17 WWS & Severed Hand at all
    Lost Dogs - 4 different tracks, total play count = 6
    Plus about 8 covers....

So a bit more Vitalogy - Riot Act variation and a little less Ten / Vs would be a good move IMHO :o
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    jrd wrote:
    i'd love to get Porch... first live PJ track i ever heard, downloaded from the old fivehorizons website, was the JJJ radio broadcast version from Melbourne, 5th March 1998

http://www.fivehorizons.com/songs/may98/index.shtml

nearly blew my socks off...

one of my fav versions of porch.
    i really want to see them play that, never seen it live
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    UKDave wrote:
    Combination of Astoria / Dublin / Reading:

Ten - 7 different tracks, total play count = 13 Alive, Even Flow, Why Go at all
    Vs - 8 different tracks, total play count = 9
    Vitalogy - 2 different tracks, total play count = 4 Better Man at all
    No Code - 1 track, played once!! Present Tense at Astoria
    Yield - 2 tracks, total play count = 6 Given To Fly & Do The Evolution at all
    Binaural - 3 tracks, total play count = 3
    Riot Act - 2 tracks, total play count = 2
    Avocado - 10 different tracks, total play count 17 WWS & Severed Hand at all
    Lost Dogs - 4 different tracks, total play count = 6
    Plus about 8 covers....

So a bit more Vitalogy - Riot Act variation and a little less Ten / Vs would be a good move IMHO :o

quite the statistician dave arent we? :D

can i ask wha the "at all" means :confused: is it "et al"?

nae enuff fuckin Nae Code & Yield though :mad:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.