Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    :mad: what makes you think I'm the same age as you? 26 I'll have you know... and I don't qualify as a milf cos I've no kids :)

you dont look 26 though.. :o:o

and i definitely dont look 32 :) :cool:

ok then you are a SILF... the S is for Spinster
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Actually I'm still *at* University so there's some weird time-travel stuff going on. Eddies in the space-time continuum. Is he ?

Ack, i'm no good at being enigmatic... 40 now, but will be 41 by Wembley...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    you dont look 26 though.. :o:o

I know... I DO get asked for ID to prove I'm over 21 the odd time :cool: :p
    dunkman wrote:
    and i definitely dont look 32 :) :cool:

I know... DEFINITELY not... I wouldn't have given you a day under 40
    dunkman wrote:

I don't think single at 26 makes ya a spinster :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    Actually I'm still *at* University so there's some weird time-travel stuff going on. Eddies in the space-time continuum. Is he ?

Ack, i'm no good at being enigmatic... 40 now, but will be 41 by Wembley...

Still a young one!!!!!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

or a MILF... the M is for Maiden... no, wait, hang on, that could get confusing...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    ...i just popped over to Dublin and the whole place is full of boobie talk... as most of you know because you're all at it over there too!

don't any of you have jobs to do ? i know i do, that's why i'm here...

must.... quit.... message pit..... get.... back..... to..... work.... aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrghhhhh
  • Options
    I know... I DO get asked for ID to prove I'm over 21 the odd time :cool: :p

the odd time (translated into English) = once in 1994 by a glaucoma ridden landlord
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    There's not stopping these guys..... once you talk boobies.... you have lost them!
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

don't any of you have jobs to do ?

i'm just naturally this lazy... my work is phenomenally easy and as i work for the government we hardly do fuck all :cool:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm just naturally this lazy... my work is phenomenally easy and as i work for the government we hardly do fuck all :cool:
    Priceless
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    ...i just popped over to Dublin and the whole place is full of boobie talk... as most of you know because you're all at it over there too!

that was fast... you got a teleporter?
  • Options
    And on that note.. gotta go do mumsy things... talk later!

BTW jrd... I live quite near you **she says in a stalker way**
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    BTW jrd... I live quite near you **she says in a stalker way**

:eek:
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    I go away for 2 days, i come back and everyone is talking about boobs and MILFS!
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    what a dull way to bring up the transition from ghost to animal...
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    that was fast... you got a teleporter?

ssssh... or everyone will want one...
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    ssssh... or everyone will want one...

not if it only goes to Dublin they wont ;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    not if it only goes to Dublin they wont ;)

Depends how much they like boobies! :D
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    mole1985 wrote:
    I go away for 2 days, i come back and everyone is talking about boobs and MILFS!

we need to keep the thread on page 1 somehow
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    only doing what the guy above wants
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i work for the government we hardly do fuck all :cool:

Same here! :D
    How to be happy and true....
    Is the quest we're taking together...
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 786
    jrd wrote:
    Depends how much they like boobies! :D

jaysus - its boobs everywhere you look !
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

LoDoubleU wrote:
    Same here! :D

Me too but I wish I could say the same.......I'm 23 and a half hours in flexi credit at work right now and I actually looking forward, at the moment at least, to having a weekend where I don't have anything work related to do for the first time this year.

....on the plus side, my wage this month was amazing :D
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 786
    dunkman wrote:

you lazy civilservice pensionhoarding scumbag ;)

obviously i am just joking and you perform a sterling value-oriented service :)
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    i did it! it's done! flights are booked!

into London on the 17th.... home from Paris on the 26th!!

hopefully Dusseldorf in between!! :D:D:D:D:D
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~
  • Options
    For those that remember my epic ticket struggle; I got 'em :D

Well excited...
    Too many cowboys, not enough indians, so just go ape shit!

I may be boring but at least I'm not Jack fucking Johnson.

TV is such shit; let's go outside and ride bicycles, right now!

Madrid 07/09/06 - Little mofo'ing Wing!!!
    Wembley 06/18/07 - Speechless

www.last.fm/user/StNick_
  • Options
    pajopajo Posts: 3,292
    We apologize for crashing your thread but we need some help from you London-residing people. We're thinking of staying at the Travelodge hotel in Docklands and we're wondering whether when we get there we'll be tempted to sing 'Is this just another day,... this god forgotten place?' i.e. is it in the middle of nowhere? :) If we look at the underground map it seems that Wembley is just a (not so short) underground ride away, but we don't want to be surprised when we get there. So help! Thanks!

Travelodge Docklands: https://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel.php?hotel_id=45
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    pajo wrote:
    We apologize for crashing your thread but we need some help from you London-residing people. We're thinking of staying at the Travelodge hotel in Docklands and we're wondering whether when we get there we'll be tempted to sing 'Is this just another day,... this god forgotten place?' i.e. is it in the middle of nowhere? :) If we look at the underground map it seems that Wembley is just a (not so short) underground ride away, but we don't want to be surprised when we get there. So help! Thanks!

Travelodge Docklands: https://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel.php?hotel_id=45

You're gonna be quite a way out from there. You'll get to Wembley and back without too much trouble, but it'll take you about an hour each way. You may wanna see if there'sd anything nearer to the city centre, or nearer to Wembley. Check the Farringdon travel lodge as there's a load of people staying there and it's on the same underground train line as Wembley.
  • Options
    IrishJamIrishJam Posts: 307
    i think this thread just bottomed out with all the tit talk.

speaking of bottoms i am more of an ass man myself....boobies don't raise my tent pole..
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    pajo wrote:

WOW..yes Docklands IS in the middle of nowhere..like Wembley but on the completely other side of town...
    I'd try somewhere else if I was you..anywhere else for that matter..Docklands is really a dead soulless place.