London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Silverfish are the tiny weeny spawn of satan!
    Silverfish were a great band in the early 90's. They had a great song called 'T.F.A' which stood for 'Total fucking asshole'. I have fond memories of stage-diving to them. Brilliant!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    You're turning into brain_of_c old boy

he'd be the opposite of Brain of C though :confused:

which is Toe of X
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    thats either Jeremy Beadle holding that cockroach or the cockroach is fucking massive :D

I think it's a Madagascar hissing cockroach. They're big f****ers.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=madagascan+hissing+cockroach&btnG=Search+Images
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
    I think it's a Madagascar hissing cockroach. They're big f****ers.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=madagascan+hissing+cockroach&btnG=Search+Images

i know what it is, i just wanted to use a Jeremy Beadle small hand joke ;):D

PS.. you can't type swear words can you?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    jrd wrote:
    Is that sympathy for my crunchy keyboard calamity ?
    Or outrage at my choice of crisp flavour ?

Or just your brain exploding at the sheer banality of the post...

None of the above. It was an expression of genuine distress and alarm at the severity of the situation. I mean, if you'd said that they were ready salted i wouldn't have cared less! :cool:
  • dunkman wrote:

Tish tish. Comedians, who'd have 'em. You know what they say, small hands... fucking big television career.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• dunkman wrote:

PS.. you can't type swear words can you?

I just did, but it was like passing an ostrich egg. Also, my 'you,' 'see' and 'kay' keys aren't usually working.

• jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    i seriously seriously hate wasps... and the reason is because i've never actually been stung by one.. or a bee.. and i think i'm going to be one of those people who die of shock or something

so i just do a 'wasp dance' as my folks call it :D

its just me running about like a mad fucker with my arms flapping violently across my ears... its actually quite funny :D

Wasps seem to be intrigued if you start flapping around at them and generally come closer, or follow you around if you do that. What you should do is just not move at all, even if it lands on you, and it'll just bugger off. Go on, try it next time. What can possibly go wrong?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2004/10/01/2002051841.jpg

or

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20041107/wd1.jpg

possibly, i suppose... ;-)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    None of the above. It was an expression of genuine distress and alarm at the severity of the situation. I mean, if you'd said that they were ready salted i wouldn't have cared less! :cool:

then surely your alarm is concerning the keyboard cruchiness... as you have no opinion on the crisp flavour then it must be the aforementioned keyboard situation. If its neither then why were you alarmed? ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    i seriously seriously hate wasps... and the reason is because i've never actually been stung by one.. or a bee.. and i think i'm going to be one of those people who die of shock or something

its just me running about like a mad fucker with my arms flapping violently across my ears... its actually quite funny :D

even if i was in middle of town centre i'd do it... and its normally accompanied by the "get the fuck away... go on get!!!" under the breath really angry whisper people do... like a wasp understands english :rolleyes: or can guage by my tone of voice i'm pissed off with its presence near my ears!!!!

I like sitting in beer gardens in the summer and attempting to catch as many wasps as possible under a beer glass. They're then prime for a bout of morbid torture which involves either blowing dope smoke under the glass, or holding a lighter to the side of the glass and enjoying the spectacle of their slow but sure demise. :) :eek: :o
    Also, my 'you,' 'see' and 'kay' keys aren't usually working.

thats a bit of a fer then isnt it?
  • belfast1belfast1 Posts: 788
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I like sitting in beer gardens in the summer and attempting to catch as many wasps as possible under a beer glass. They're then prime for a bout of morbid torture which involves either blowing dope smoke under the glass, or holding a lighter to the side of the glass and enjoying the spectacle of their slow but sure demise. :) :eek: :o

hahahaha i like your style

next time im in a summer beer garden im gonna give that a go!

feckin wasps
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • dunkman wrote:

even if i was in middle of town centre i'd do it... and its normally accompanied by the "get the fuck away... go on get!!!" under the breath really angry whisper people do... like a wasp understands english :rolleyes: or can guage by my tone of voice i'm pissed off with its presence near my ears!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D I'm like that with moths... but not wasps. I've been stung a couple of times. First time I was on a ride in an amusement park and the fucker flew up my skirt and got the top of my leg :eek: It coulda been worse though I spose :o . Second time I stood on one at a beach. Third time it was in MY BED :eek: that one hurt, I rolled over onto my back onto the wasp :eek: and it was like I rolled onto glass :eek: I went and woke my sister up to ask can she put something on it for me... in her half asleep state, she told me to fill out an accident report form and then come back to her :D:D:D

Byrnzie :eek: :( Ya poor thing, how's your hand doing now?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Byrnzie wrote:

Please, tell us more of your countryside lore, Uncle Byrnzie :D

I usually have the beer glass the right way up and just try and squash the fuckers. works best if the glass isn't full...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    like what the f is the purpose of a wasp?

what is it that they do?

i mean yer average bee i can understand but a wasp????
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
    dunkman wrote:
    then surely your alarm is concerning the keyboard cruchiness... as you have no opinion on the crisp flavour then it must be the aforementioned keyboard situation. If its neither then why were you alarmed? ;)

I do have an opinion on the crisp flavour. I like cheese and onion Walkers. Ready salted, on the other hand, may just aswell be crunched under the keys of a keyboard, as they're an inferior crisp, and therefore are worthy of punishment - a bit like wasps.
  • belfast1 wrote:
    like what the f is the purpose of a wasp?

what is it that they do?

i mean yer average bee i can understand but a wasp????

Dunk! We have another one!

*shakes belfast's hand* Welcome to the post my man. Just to let you know, Dunk might try and get you to spell out the word 'fuck' in full, but if he does, don't listen to him. He can go and f himself. :D

• :D:D:D:D:D I'm like that with moths... but not wasps. I've been stung a couple of times. First time I was on a ride in an amusement park and the fucker flew up my skirt and got the top of my leg :eek: It coulda been worse though I spose :o . Second time I stood on one at a beach. Third time it was in MY BED :eek: that one hurt, I rolled over onto my back onto the wasp :eek: and it was like I rolled onto glass :eek: I went and woke my sister up to ask can she put something on it for me... in her half asleep state, she told me to fill out an accident report form and then come back to her :D:D:D

This post reminds me of that Gnarles Barkley video.

jrd wrote:
    Please, tell us more of your countryside lore, Uncle Byrnzie :D

I usually have the beer glass the right way up and just try and squash the fuckers. works best if the glass isn't full...

There needs to be a small amount of beer in the bottom of the glass to attract them - Is it the sugar, or the colour which resembles honey? Heinz Wolff! Where are you??
    If it in fact does transpire that the wasp is attracted to beer per se, then i expect i'll find myself having more respect for them. (But i'll still kill the little fuckers!) :cool:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    There needs to be a small amount of beer in the bottom of the glass to attract them - Is it the sugar, or the colour which resembles honey? Heinz Wolff! Where are you??
    If it in fact does transpire that the wasp is attracted to beer per se, then i expect i'll find myself having more respect for them. (But i'll still kill the little fuckers!) :cool:

no way man - that means they're trying to *steal* your beer

...even more reason to kill em'
    Dunk! We have another one!

*shakes belfast's hand* Welcome to the post my man. Just to let you know, Dunk might try and get you to spell out the word 'fuck' in full, but if he does, don't listen to him. He can go and f himself. :D

heh heh, is there an anti-wasp societay thing going on ?? if so - I'm in

I'll live, my lovely Irish chum! :)
    Anyone want to do a

London Crew
    I survived the 10c server
    I fucking hate wasps

t-shirt for this summer ?
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    I'll live, my lovely Irish chum! :)
    As long as you're still able to crack open an Export you'll be alright ;)
  • This post reminds me of that Gnarles Barkley video.
    what video is that?

Byrnzie I'm glad you live to see another day :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • what video is that?
    'Smiley Faces', perhaps? :confused:
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie wrote:

well they ate most of the varnish off the garden shead when i was a kid !
    it was dark brown :confused:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • 'Smiley Faces', perhaps? :confused:
    :confused: and what's that one?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    The "Official Pearl Jam in Argentina" thread is enormous. What are they saying in there ?
    Is it as rivetting and useful as this one ?
    I mean, I never knew wasps ate varnish until a few minutes ago... but they did eat bits of our trellis last summer...
    jrd wrote:
    The "Official Pearl Jam in Argentina" thread is enormous. What are they saying in there ?
    Is it as rivetting and useful as this one ?
    I mean, I never knew wasps ate varnish until a few minutes ago... but they did eat bits of our trellis last summer...

yeah ive always been amazed at the size of that thread - maybe its all in spanish or something?