Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I fell down the escalators on the way to work this morning! :rolleyes: Went down about 3 steps like a sack of shit, and grazed my hands. I think it was more embarrassing for the people around me than for myself. :rolleyes: Oh well! Shit happens!

I always get embarrassed when I get off an escalator on my crutches, not because I'll fall over, but because I might hesitate, go slightly too slow, and everyone behind me will be caught up in a nasty massive pile up.

I know it's irrational, but the idea scares the crap out of me.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I fell down the escalators on the way to work this morning! :rolleyes: Went down about 3 steps like a sack of shit, and grazed my hands. I think it was more embarrassing for the people around me than for myself. :rolleyes: Oh well! Shit happens!

and yet you were sober... awesome!! :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:

whoa! you really are clumsy! :eek:

:p

I'm only joking! :) good to hear you weren't badly hurt. :o:)

I hate escalators!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    and yet you were sober... awesome!! :)

who said he was sober? :confused:

:)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

I hate escalators!

i hate slaters... does anyone know what they are? :o:D

scottish name for a wee beastie that i think is a woodlouse? heee hee

them and earwigs... i fucking hate earwigs!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    I always get embarrassed when I get off an escalator on my crutches, not because I'll fall over, but because I might hesitate, go slightly too slow, and everyone behind me will be caught up in a nasty massive pile up.

I know it's irrational, but the idea scares the crap out of me.

i'm sorry but the visuals of this really made me laugh!

awwww Byrnzie !

i'm dreadful so UNsure footed , going down steps and walking hills i'm so slow i have to relax should have seen me in the snow yesterday hahahahaha seem as where i live is all hills !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Byrnzie wrote:

:rolleyes: thanks for the DVD big man... arrived this morning ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    V V wrote:

No need to apologise, I'm a Funny_Little_F*** :D
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• Options
    dunkman wrote:

I image googled 'slaters' and found this: http://www.slatersplastikard.com/images/slaters%20wagon%20&%20locomotive%207063_copy.JPG

then I did the same to 'woodlouse'.. :o
    and found this: http://www.remixcommons.org/sites/remixcommons.org/files/woodlouse_342_render12%20copy.jpg :D:D:D:D:D:D

but the rest of the pics featured some really nasty looking thingies. :eek:
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:

awwww Byrnzie !

i'm dreadful so UNsure footed , going down steps and walking hills i'm so slow i have to relax should have seen me in the snow yesterday hahahahaha seem as where i live is all hills !

I was actually in quite a bit of pain. Took the skin off my knuckles..blood e.t.c. But you know how it is..people were looking, so i had to just shake it off and look like i wasn't bothered. :rolleyes: Luckily i didn't do any real harm at all, but it fucking hurt at the time.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

What REALLY freak me out is Silverfish. We had an infestation in our bathroom a year ago, and I couldn't even go in there. Urgh, the way they squirm and wriggle....

http://home.messiah.edu/~weiand/bugs/pics/Silverfish.jpg

• Options
    UKDave wrote:
    :rolleyes: thanks for the DVD big man... arrived this morning ;):D

No probs dude.
    It's a really cool film.
    Have you got the Santa Barbara boot by the way?? :confused: There's a clip from it at the end where the man who's name is Ed dedicates 'Big Wave' to Laird hamilton.
    Best boot i've heard of them all by the way, in case you haven't seen my other thread?
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    I opened a bag of Walkers cheese and onion crisps this lunchtime... bag burst open and the crisps went everywhere... still picking them out of the keyboard.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    who said he was sober? :confused:

:)

most people are on when they are on their way to work in the morning

slater

and

close up of an earwig
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I fell down one when I was about four. I use them all the time, but I still get a really bad feeling every time I step foot on one... paranoia at its finest.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

slater

and

close up of an earwig

oh dear (i think)

You don't have permission to access /o4/09/60809/1/63847968.s4xMTbbA.Earwig1984.jpg on this server.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I was actually in quite a bit of pain. Took the skin off my knuckles..blood e.t.c. But you know how it is..people were looking, so i had to just shake it off and look like i wasn't bothered. :rolleyes: Luckily i didn't do any real harm at all, but it fucking hurt at the time.

:( ouchhhhhhh
    taking it like a man were ya !

should have been with me i'd have rumaged in my handbag for Arnica and plasters ! :o
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    I fell down one when I was about four. I use them all the time, but I still get a really bad feeling every time I step foot on one... paranoia at its finest.

I feel the same about swings after sitting on and getting stung by a wasp on one when I was a wee nipper in short trousers.

F*cking hate wasps as well.
  • Options
    see i dont mind woodlouse / piggywigs
    but sliverfish n earwigs :( yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

slater

and

close up of an earwig

well yeah, MOST people. :rolleyes:

just the fact that MOST people are sober when they go to work didn't stop them few Swedish guys who worked that the fecking-nuclear-power-thingie-place going to work hammered! :rolleyes: :p so why would it stop B?
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    I opened a bag of Walkers cheese and onion crisps this lunchtime... bag burst open and the crisps went everywhere... still picking them out of the keyboard.

:eek: :eek: :eek: [size=+3]Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!![/size] :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    shud have gone for salted then!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Options

It was because my poncey shoes have no grip whatsoever. They're more like ski's! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    see i dont mind woodlouse / piggywigs
    but sliverfish n earwigs :( yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Silverfish are the tiny weeny spawn of satan!

• Options
    Silverfish are the tiny weeny spawn of satan!

hahahahah oh they are so gross , make me feel sick
    I cant eat dreid dates cos they remind me of cockroach's :( :eek: **feels sick**

http://www.hot-screensaver.com/wp-myimages/cockroach.jpg
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    I feel the same about swings after sitting on and getting stung by a wasp on one when I was a wee nipper in short trousers.

F*cking hate wasps as well.

i seriously seriously hate wasps... and the reason is because i've never actually been stung by one.. or a bee.. and i think i'm going to be one of those people who die of shock or something

so i just do a 'wasp dance' as my folks call it :D

its just me running about like a mad fucker with my arms flapping violently across my ears... its actually quite funny :D

even if i was in middle of town centre i'd do it... and its normally accompanied by the "get the fuck away... go on get!!!" under the breath really angry whisper people do... like a wasp understands english :rolleyes: or can guage by my tone of voice i'm pissed off with its presence near my ears!!!!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    hahahahah oh they are so gross , make me feel sick
    I cant eat dreid dates cos they remind me of cockroach's :( :eek: **feels sick**

http://www.hot-screensaver.com/wp-myimages/cockroach.jpg

thats either Jeremy Beadle holding that cockroach or the cockroach is fucking massive :D
  • Options
    nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    i killed a wasp with sun cream once!!!

flyin round the back garde where i was tryin not to get too red/pink
    and i just squeezed the tube, timed it well as the little bollix flew
    right into it and died......hahahaha i was evil!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: [size=+3]Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!![/size] :eek: :eek: :eek:
    You're turning into brain_of_c old boy
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:

Is that sympathy for my crunchy keyboard calamity ?
    Or outrage at my choice of crisp flavour ?

Or just your brain exploding at the sheer banality of the post...