Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    :confused: and what's that one?
    The one with all the smiley faces? Honestly I have little or no idea. Perhaps it was just a reference to how you use a lot of smileys? Or the post had some form of lyrical enigma that made him think of a Gnarls Barkley video... :confused:

That was a mouthful
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Hello all! :)
    God, I haven't posted here in two days and I'm like 10 pages behind! :eek:
    What do you people chat about that takes up so many pages, huh, huh? :p:D
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    The "Official Pearl Jam in Argentina" thread is enormous. What are they saying in there ?
    Is it as rivetting and useful as this one ?
    I mean, I never knew wasps ate varnish until a few minutes ago... but they did eat bits of our trellis last summer...
    It started off like this one; people talking about their plans to meet up before the Buenos Aires shows. Then it became a place for all Latin American fans to discuss the tour. I'm pretty sure now it's just a thread for people to speak Spanish, from wherever.

Kind of like the Dublin thread, but en Espanol.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    jrd wrote:
    The "Official Pearl Jam in Argentina" thread is enormous. What are they saying in there ?
    Is it as rivetting and useful as this one ?
    I mean, I never knew wasps ate varnish until a few minutes ago... but they did eat bits of our trellis last summer...

I've often pondered this mystery myself. I think it may actually be some sort of secret society meeting place, where they discuss ways and means to create wars and elect their chosen ones into positions of power in high places. The mods have been fooled all this time as they use a foriegn lingo. In fact, i now expect to be bumped off for having already said too much! :cool: :eek:
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    It started off like this one; people talking about their plans to meet up before the Buenos Aires shows. Then it became a place for all Latin American fans to discuss the tour. I'm pretty sure now it's just a thread for people to speak Spanish, from wherever.

Kind of like the Dublin thread, but en Espanol.

thats cool - maybe we should drop in and say *hola*
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:
    Hello all! :)
    God, I haven't posted here in two days and I'm like 10 pages behind! :eek:

boutye chief?
    this thread has a thread of its own (or was that the dublin one ?)
    i dunno ive lost track...
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Dunk! We have another one!

*shakes belfast's hand* Welcome to the board my man. Just to let you know, Dunk might try and get you to spell out the word 'fuck' in full, but if he does, don't listen to him. He can go and f himself. :D

ch**ky fucker :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    The one with all the smiley faces? Honestly I have little or no idea. Perhaps it was just a reference to how you use a lot of smileys? Or the post had some form of lyrical enigma that made him think of a Gnarls Barkley video... :confused:

That was a mouthful
    That WAS a mouthful :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I've often pondered this mystery myself. I think it may actually be some sort of secret society meeting place, where they discuss ways and means to create wars and elect their chosen ones into positions of power in high places. The mods have been fooled all this time as they use a foriegn lingo. In fact, i now expect to be bumped off for having already said too much! :cool: :eek:

hahaha oh please!! :D

we just talk rubbish, like all of you
    but in spanish
    :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    That WAS a mouthful :eek:

and you're used to big mouthfuls so you should know :eek: :p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:

you and all your faults as a human being :)
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    V V wrote:
    well they ate most of the varnish off the garden shead when i was a kid !
    it was dark brown :confused:

I'm assuming the shed was wooden? cause wasps actually eat/scrape off that stuff so they get stuff to build their hives with. or something along those lines. :confused: at least that's what our mum told us when we were kids and wasps were "munching away" on our garden furniture. :rolleyes: :p

and yeah, I hate the feckers aswell. actually, I hate all insects! but moths and wasps in particular!!

I once accindentally crushed a wasp in between my arms. lol. I was talking to someone and felt something tickle my arm. I didn't look at what it was, merely just rubbed with my other arm. then I felt something touch my leg as it fell down. I looked to the ground and saw the crushed bastard. then looked my arm to find pieces of it's wings on it. :eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    I'm assuming the shed was wooden? cause wasps actually eat/scrape off that stuff so they get stuff to build their hives with. or something along those lines. :confused: at least that's what our mum told us when we were kids and wasps were "munching away" on our garden furniture. :rolleyes: :p

and yeah, I hate the feckers aswell. actually, I hate all insects! but moths and wasps in particular!!

I once accindentally crushed a wasp in between my arms. lol. I was talking to someone and felt something tickle my arm. I didn't look at what it was, merely just rubbed with my other arm. then I felt something touch my leg as it fell down. I looked to the ground and saw the crushed bastard. then looked my arm to find pieces of it's wings on it. :eek:

fuck me you must have arms of steel!!!
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    I once accindentally crushed a wasp in between my arms. lol.

your jugs are between your arms... did you use your jugs?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    I used that phrase with the sole intention that you would read it and interperet it in a smutty way... #First comes love an then comes pain...LET THE SMUT BEGIN# ...~
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    :eek:

DUNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    you and all your faults as a human being :)
    See, I knew you had a warm and fuzzy personality :D:p

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

jugs of steel hey hey !!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

yes obviously I used my jugs. :rolleyes:

ARMS, Dunky, ARMS!!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    I fucking hate wasps
    once i accidentally sat on one or crushed one when sunbathing
    my butt did not appreciate the sting
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    ARMS, Dunky, ARMS!!

Is that what they call jugs in Finland? :confused::p
  • Options
    belfast1 wrote:
    fuck me you must have arms of steel!!!

unfortunately I don't. :o

but when you think about it rationally, compared to the size of a wasp, my arms are quite big. and I don't suppose the thingie expected to be crushed to death (it didn't die of that though, tough bastards they are!) so I had the element of surprise on my side aswell.
  • Options
    belfast1 wrote:
    jugs of steel hey hey !!

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Buru wrote:
    I fucking hate wasps

Wasps don't fuck with me. They can sense that i am the enemy! :cool:
  • Options
    The secret to combating wasps is the music of Tom Jones, makes their hearts explode. Thats right, you heard me.

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Is that what they call jugs in Finland? :confused::p

:rolleyes:

yes, that is as true as is the fact that the singer of Pearl Jam is Marc Anthony. :cool:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Wasps don't fuck with me. They can sense that i am the enemy! :cool:

you write for the NME... cool... no thats shit... or is it cool... what would 'the kids' say :confused:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    you write for the NME... cool... no thats shit... or is it cool... what would 'the kids' say :confused:

dunky - you're one post away from 10,00000 gazillion million!!!!
  • Options
    Buru wrote:
    I fucking hate wasps

butt of steel hey hey !! like it. death to wasps
  • Options
    belfast1 wrote:
    butt of steel hey hey !! like it.

may I ask what is this with your fondness of body parts of steel? :confused:

or do I not wanna know? :eek: :o
    makes me think about Full Metal Alchemist.
    belfast1 wrote:
    death to wasps

I concur!