Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    jrd wrote:
    Christ! I start reading through the posts since last night and add a couple of harmless replies and see them appear in the midst of a sea of boobies, piercing, tattooes and possibly underage sex. :eek:

Fantastic!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the 22nd even more! :D

Double post
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Christ! I start reading through the posts since last night and add a couple of harmless replies and see them appear in the midst of a sea of boobies, piercing, tattooes and possibly underage sex. :eek:

Fantastic!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the 22nd even more! :D

Oops :o... are you 18 or over???? No underage sex here.... that's evil and bad..... only consenting adults
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    siochan wrote:
    i always thought of myself as more of...a slut

Outstanding! :cool:

*Byrnzie raises a glass to Siochan and salutes her simultaneously!* (How he wishes he had 3 hands! :( )
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie wrote:
    That's why I love you V! :);)

:)

I offen talk about boobs for hours !! :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    siochansiochan Posts: 304
    dunkman wrote:
    cool!!! i see you got yer bra straps tattooed on as well...

in a slight pink colour as well... how do they do that?

just magic from sitting hunched over a chair for 3 hours and then i'd to take it off cos it was all blood and ink and ewww ......
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Oops :o... are you 18 or over???? No underage sex here.... that's evil and bad..... only consenting adults

Ooops :o indeed... just picked up on the 'bleedin' and 'grass on the pitch' lines... maybe should have phrased it a bit better...

Slightly over 18...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    :)

I offen talk about boobs for hours !! :p

Sounds like time well spent! :)
  • Options
    jrd wrote:

Slightly over 18...
    Good enough for me :):):):):)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    :eek: :eek:

Not quite 18 yet here. But very scared :o

I hope the talk in the queue for London is about something different!!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262

oh don't worry doll, these people aren't as bad as it seems. :)

I'll talk to you aboot other stuff if ya like. :D:D:D:D lol.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options

We'll change the subject to bums if ya like? :confused:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    We'll change the subject to bums if ya like? :confused:

:o

Just scared me a bit when I came to read this and saw what you're all talking about lol

I think I was scared for life when I had my german teacher give us sex ed lessons in school :o
  • Options
    I'm thankful that Emmi and Playdoh are coming. Otherwise I'd be the young one getting his ears shielded by Red :D
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I'm thankful that Emmi and Playdoh are coming. Otherwise I'd be the young one getting his ears shielded by Red :D

glad to be of service. :p:D:D

Red's never shielded my ears though.. :confused::p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Good enough for me :):):):):)

give the guy a fighting chance hellsy... you're like 44 or something!!! he hasnt specified milf tendencies on this thread.... not yet anyway!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options

dont worry... it'll be about felching and coprophilia in the queue... harmless stuff
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options

Sorry.. you're not young enough to get your ears shielded, but old enough to have naughty things whispered in your ears!!! :D (Not by me, of course... don't panic!)
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Sorry.. you're not young enough to get your ears shielded, but old enough to have naughty things whispered in your ears!!! :D (Not by me, of course... don't panic!)
    I see you've gone invisible again... I bet it's because you like having a 'red' light next your name eh?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    And by all means, whisper away! :D :eek: ;)

1. This forum requires that you wait 50 seconds between posts. Please try again in 29 seconds.

1.This forum requires that you wait 50 seconds between posts. Please try again in 16 seconds.
  • Options
    siochansiochan Posts: 304
    dunkman wrote:
    dont worry... it'll be about felching and coprophilia in the queue... harmless stuff

ewww aren't you just a gross boy !!!
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • Options
    I see you've gone invisible again... I bet it's because you like having a 'red' light next your name eh?

Shit... I've been messing around again.... is it better now?
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    ewww aren't you just a gross boy !!!

yip... gross as in the french for large *ahem* :);)
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

roooooooooooooxxxxxaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnne
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    roooooooooooooxxxxxaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnne

You don't have to put on the red light......
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    give the guy a fighting chance hellsy... you're like 44 or something!!! he hasnt specified milf tendencies on this thread.... not yet anyway!

No, but I think she might be a bit disappointed by my definition of 'slightly'...

Is there such a thing as a FILF in these days of sexual equality an' all that ?

Or is it just YDOM (You Dirty Old Man) ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    OK jrd.. how old? For real...
  • Options
    Well... i don't know if i should be giving that sort of information out to strange people on even stranger message boards... :D

Errrrrmm... let's just say Mookie Blaylock didn't play until 3 years after i left University...
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    :mad: what makes you think I'm the same age as you? 26 I'll have you know... and I don't qualify as a milf cos I've no kids :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    Well... i don't know if i should be giving that sort of information out to strange people on even stranger message boards... :D

Errrrrmm... let's just say Mookie Blaylock didn't play until 3 years after i left University...

wow.. you're 64!

i knew my maths degree would come in handy one day :cool:
  • Options
    oooOOOooo we're talking riddles....
    I'm older than Ed but younger than Boom.....