London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Byrnzie wrote:
    If ya want filth, check out the AET. Some fella had sex with a dog this morning! :rolleyes:
    Dino? :confused::D :eek:
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    no idea where Covent Garden is either, but I've heard of it so that makes me happy! :D

Take your larger wallet with you if you go to Covent Garden, possibly the most expensive pubs in London. And that's saying something... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • siochansiochan Posts: 304
    dunkman wrote:
    fuckin hell Jenny :eek:

aye if there's grass on the pitch ye can play ;)

God thats a scary statement ........... as bad as the if they can bleed breed argument ....

I have a daughter i don't wanna think about things like that !!!!!!!!!
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm hoping that when i get back into the centre there will be a few pubs/clubs still open... at least till 1.00am :)

does yer Travel Lodge have a bar...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    siochan wrote:
    ok i give you that .... it was just a tit pic :)

Whats the deal with boobies anyway .......... i know i have them so i can't understand the fixation males have on boobs - especially when they talk directly to your boobs..... that's so annoying ......

It's not like females walk around looking at a guys penis or to gauge what size his balls are > well should i correct myself and state that i dont personally engage in the above.

So whats the deal ? Are anthropologists right that it is the innate breeding in human beings and we - through evolving replicate the ass on the front of our bodies to present ourselves as females ........... similiar to many animal species.......

whats your (as in womens) fixation with shoes or handbags... tell me that and i'll explain the boobies fixation ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    whats your (as in womens) fixation with shoes or handbags... tell me that and i'll explain the boobies fixation ;)

I hate shoes and handbags!

You don't even wanna know what my fixation is on :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I just think its hilarious, women crap on about Angel, drooling and "what the fuck I'd do to him" and we mention a pair of boobs and we're depraved...siochan take your double standards and shove them up your tit ;):p

Dunk I'm getting in on the Monday at about 12.30....meet you in the pub at 1.30 :D All will be cool and the gang :D
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:

My apologies I don't have that apparent traditional female fixation with shoes or handbags...........

Give me my DM's .......... and screw handbags they're just shit collectors!!
    So someone else will have to field that question for yah !
    Jennytree wrote:
    I hate shoes and handbags!

Puttin holes in your body......or did I get that wrong.....was it puttin.....into your.....holes??? I don't know :o
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    siochan wrote:
    Are anthropologists right that it is the innate breeding in human beings and we - through evolving replicate the ass on the front of our bodies to present ourselves as females ........... similiar to many animal species.......

I can honestly say that i've never confused a set of boobies with an ass before. These anthropologists really should get out more! ;)
    Irish Al wrote:
    I just think its hilarious, women crap on about Angel, drooling and "what the fuck I'd do to him" and we mention a pair of boobs and we're depraved...siochan take your double standards and shove them up your tit ;):p

Dunk I'm getting in on the Monday at about 12.30....meet you in the pub at 1.30 :D All will be cool and the gang :D

LOL ..... Ach Now AL yah getting a wee bit testy there ( and it was David Boreanaz MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm) :p
    and yeah i'd do him !!!!!!! ;):p
    Jennytree wrote:

Go on, don't be shy! We're all friends here! :)
    siochan wrote:
    LOL ..... Ach Now AL yah getting a wee bit testy there ( and it was David Boreanaz MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm) :p
    and yeah i'd do him !!!!!!! ;):p

Slut :p
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Puttin holes in your body......or did I get that wrong.....was it puttin.....into your.....holes??? I don't know :o

Now i have that wee fixation tattooing and piercing .... i got two new additions within the last two weeks and i love them !!!!!!

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w121/siochan_photos/
    Irish Al wrote:
    Slut :p

Oh i'll be a slut if it means i do DAvid Boreanaz and lets not forget the god Mr Vedder himself I'd be the world's biggest ever recorded slut if i got to him !!!!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    You couldn't have made a worse attempt at phrasing that :p
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    but I love bags and Boobies :confused:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    siochan wrote:
    Now i have that wee fixation tattooing and piercing .... i got two new additions within the last two weeks and i love them !!!!!!

I want my next tattoo NOW!!! **goes into a strop** But I can't afford it at the moment **sulks**
    V V wrote:
    but I love bags and Boobies :confused:

That's why I love you V! :);)
    redrock wrote:
    I want my next tattoo NOW!!! **goes into a strop** But I can't afford it at the moment **sulks**

I did a really smart thing and befriended the tattoo artist .......... downloaded him about 12 CD's and brought the design in together - the big one was 160 which was a really great price for ir it took like 3 1/2 hours or so to do ....
    Shall we ask the mods if we can change the name of this thread to 'The Boobie crew'? :confused::p
    Shall we ask the mods if we can change the name of this thread to 'The Boobie crew'? :confused::p

Edit: Double post!! How ironic! :eek:
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Go on, don't be shy! We're all friends here! :)

i'm interested too Byrnzie? :D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    You couldn't have made a worse attempt at phrasing that :p

Believe me I certainly could ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Christ! I start reading through the posts since last night and add a couple of harmless replies and see them appear in the midst of a sea of boobies, piercing, tattooes and possibly underage sex. :eek:

Fantastic!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the 22nd even more! :D
    lol ...... the boobie crew :)

I sure have the front to front that crew :p
  • redrock wrote:

Me too!

I was supposed to have it done last Summer when I went back to Glasgow but my friend chickened out of going and then I didn;t have time.

I'm seriously considering getting it done in the next couple of months....what I want shouldn't cost more than 30 or 40 quid :)
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Byrnzie wrote:

Edit: Double post!! How ironic! :eek:
    It should be renamed Filthy sex-depraved bastards talking about smut, chocolate and other non Pearl Jam related topics

;) Would be about right
    It should be renamed Filthy sex-depraved bastards talking about smut, chocolate and other non Pearl Jam related topics

;) Would be about right

Now i don't really like the bastards ,.... i always thought of myself as more of a bitch or recently as I recall a slut.....
    siochan wrote:

cool!!! i see you got yer bra straps tattooed on as well...

in a slight pink colour as well... how do they do that?