Strange But Probably True

Comments

• mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Toilet water has the least amount of lead and is the most filtered of all household water.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • jamie ukjamie uk Posts: 3,812
    The house I was decorating today was haunted.
    I came, I saw, I concurred.....
    One out of 50 people who die from auto erotic asphyxiation are discovered by their parents who believe that their son died from never learning how to properly tie a windsor knot.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

Nobody actually cares anymore if Guns an' Roses release that album or not.
    Cow tipping is illegal in 34 states whereas cow humping is only illegal in 14 states. Both activities are not only legal in Nevada, but are also encouraged.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    david spade bangs really hot chicks
    The name "Richard" was shortened to "Dick" for the first time at Nixon's inaugural party.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• SpunkieSpunkie Posts: 6,470
    Edit: Sorry Mookie, I'll play nice.
    tish wrote:
    Eddie Vedder served his wife divorce papers while she was turning a trick with George Clooney.

C'mon now. Don't get my thread shutdown. BTW, 32% of all threads that are deleted on here are for excessive use of the word "lint".
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• The prime minister of Sweden visited Washington today, and my tiny little nipples went to France.
    Edward Norton has been approached to play Mr Bean in the new sequel, tentatively titled, Mr Bean is a C**t !
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,276
    they put a man on the moon but who really knows ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • deadnotedeadnote Posts: 1,678
    when i go to heaven im gonna have lots of friends
    set your laughter free

dreamer in my dream

we got the guns

i love you,but im..............callin out.........callin out
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,276
    we loose our hair on our heads and in turn it starts to grow out of our ears ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    The character of Ronald McDonald was dreamed up by Ray Kroc after a night of binge drinking and performing reach arounds on the entire Rat Pack (sans Sammy Davis Jr).
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

it really is all about the o
    The original slogan for Dunkin Donuts was: America Runs On Dunkin, We've Got Crisco In Our Veins and Corn Syrup In Our Arteries.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Johnny Cash was addicted to Vindaloo, that's where the song came from.
    Oprah Winfrey can bench press 350lbs. if and only if you promise her 10 packs of Hostess Cupcakes after she's done.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

Jerry Springer's penis is actually coiled, hence the surname.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    if you type the word "dunkman" into the CIA's main computer then all of Tibet will be freed from tyranny... each citizen also receives a small leather glove.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • If you grate cheese in the buff, you can reduce the risk of lung cancer in small otters.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    if you collect all the ear wax from everyone on this forum you'd have enough to make a life-size replica of Burt Reynold's laugh
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Studies have shown that the same people who are allergic to latex gloves, are also afraid of eating bananas in public.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
    the laws of gravity are really just suggestions
    nuns are known to masturbate up to 117 times a night.. i know this from my own personal studies.. prisnon warders like wee scottish boys who wear geeky glasses to do bad stuff to them... i know this from my own personal studies
  • dunkman wrote:
    nuns are known to masturbate up to 117 times a night.. i know this from my own personal studies.. prisnon warders like wee scottish boys who wear geeky guys to do bad stuff to them... i know this from my own personal studies

Sometimes... people have to squint their eyes at the screen and take wild guesses as to what dunkmans trying to say. ;)
  • Sometimes... people have to squint their eyes at the screen and take wild guesses as to what dunkmans trying to say. ;)

muahahahahaha!!!
  • muahahahahaha!!!

myuhuhuhuh ha ha

;)
    myuhuhuhuh ha ha

;)

not many people know this is the exact same sound Kelly makes when i place her gagged and tied into my trunk... note the subtle difference between her muffled cries and Failedp's.. thats cos failedP gets her gag tied tighter... she also gets the backseat.