Strange But Probably True

Comments

• Charlie Brown's mother was modeled after Zsa Zsa Gabor.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    (we're back!)

After eating texas chili and performing hours of tantric sex, Sting's manhood resembles a kimono dragon.
    I love to turn you on
    Deval Patrick considers himself a 'Renegade of Funk'.
    I love to turn you on
    There is a restroom located at the bottom of the bobsled run in Lake Placid, NY. In the last 43 years, no one has actually used the toilet...just the toilet paper.
    I love to turn you on
    and speaking of restrooms, ever notice that when you sit at one of those 'in the water' pool bars, no one ever gets up to take a leak?
    I love to turn you on
    Roger Clemens' wife gave him the nickname 'Rocket'. Her gave her the nickname 'Launch Pad'.
    I love to turn you on
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Jesus was really the son of God.

sorry if this has been posted already. didnt have time ( or the desire ) to read 10,000 posts.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    ...and speaking of Jesus, it is a little know fact that before he ascended into heaven, he scribled down the words "there's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold"
    I love to turn you on
  • SpunkieSpunkie Posts: 6,470
    The ladies took the "all that glitters is gold" literally, and this is why ugly, rich men are able to marry.
  • when books are bored they read themselves
    saw things so much clearer
  • KosmicJelliKosmicJelli Posts: 1,855
    An enema of pop rocks and coke has the same wonderful health effects as colon cleanse...
  • EddiEEddiE Posts: 125
    Horses run around on tip-toe
    Paris 7/11/96
    Manchester 4/6/00
    (...diggin' this one out of the grave...)

Amazing, if you stand in front of a fan and pass gas, you can still smell it.
    I love to turn you on
  • SpunkieSpunkie Posts: 6,470
    The grim reaper is not an actual spirit from realms beyond. He is in fact a plain man, lying about his identity in an attempt to be cool, before he murders you.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    T.J. Hooker still holds the world land speed record.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    the gassy air caused by burping after drinking coca-cola can be used to clean the carborators of many push lawn mowers.
    I love to turn you on
  • Gold 26Gold 26 Posts: 676
    The plastic bits at the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
    in the US of A the letter H is treated with such contempt that paedophiles are invited to seminars so they can point and mock at it.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Tourettes is officially the world's funniest disease.
  • Tony the tiger is actually a Panda Bear wearing prosthetics.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • wearing a rubber band on your left nipple can increase your driving skills.
  • Shortbread can cure pancreatic cancer.
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    wearing a rubber band on your left nipple can increase your driving skills.
    haha, is it cold in here?
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
    there is actually no such thing as a rainbow.. it is just the reflection of Joseph and his amazing technicolour dreamcoat whilst he admires himself at a mirror
  • dunkman wrote:
    T.J. Hooker still holds the world land speed record.

hahahaha damn you, you made me laugh :mad:
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    dunkman wrote:
    there is actually no such thing as a rainbow.. it is just the reflection of Joseph and his amazing technicolour dreamcoat whilst he admires himself at a mirror

hehehe....good one dunk :D
  • dunkman wrote:
    there is actually no such thing as a rainbow.. it is just the reflection of Joseph and his amazing technicolour dreamcoat whilst he admires himself at a mirror...

eminating to our time from approximately 3 thousand years ago :)
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

• There is good evidence to suggest that in order to row boats, many Amazonian tribes living today use not traditional oars, but pugil sticks from Gladiators.

• That little piggy doesn't really want to go to the market - he would like you to stop making him walk ALL the way home.
    The Pope doesnt actually want to be the pope... he was just on his way to an Alzheimers Ghost Party and got lost.