Strange But Probably True

Comments

• Librarians are advocating the removal of your voice boxes.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Rick Astley's pinky toe is double jointed which makes up for his inverted chest hairs.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Urinating after drinking a 2litre bottle of Coke will automatically produce a cleaner toilet bowl.
    I love to turn you on
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    the average age of all the people who conduct average age surveys is 27.2
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
    In eastern Colorado there is a small indigenous tribe of lepers that will trade the secret of eternal life for a bottle of warm Dr. Pepper and half a bag of funyuns.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Lobsters go to their death knowing full well that they could take over this planet if they weren't so damn lazy...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    cheese emits the least number of decibels of all dairy products.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    6 Zulu tribesman can lift up Heather Mills' real leg using only their eyelids... they are scared of the false one so wont touch it
    there is a 72 year old man living in Norway who can help people quit smoking by the simple use of shadow puppetry and amputation of your lips, fingers and lungs. for an extra $1000 he will attach a bulls penis to your least liked in-law
    The planet Uranus is the least funny of all the planets, Mars is clearly much funnier.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    dunkman wrote:
    the entire Roman Army was defeated in Scotland by 13 drunk men with dogshit on a stick as their only weapon

this made me laugh out loud :D funny shit
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    if used properly, Burt Reynolds chest hair could heat the entire population of Iceland for up to 4 years... his laugh would also be number one for 29 weeks if he released it as a single.
    Right now Monica Lewinsky is having an extramarital affair with John McCain's wife's mother while Dick Cheney rubs one out while (directing) filming the entire act on an old school black & white reel to reel film camera.

and.....action..

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    this made me laugh out loud :D funny shit

in all honesty i think this is my favourite thread of all time... i read back through it sometimes and just think its hilarious.

ok its surreal as fuck, but i like that :D
    While Harry Houdini was walking through Central Park this morning 13 squirrels
    climbed up his pants leg and stole his nuts

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    dunkman wrote:
    Sean Connery's favourite time of day is tennish.. which is also his favourite sport.

you're a pretty funny dude for a bunk ass Scotsman

btw

i once heard that bagpipes when stuck up one's ass
    can not be distinguish between that of the mating call of the male elephant
    and the sound of Jerry Lewis when laughing like an idiot.
    is this true? yes it is.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dunkman wrote:
    in all honesty i think this is my favourite thread of all time... i read back through it sometimes and just think its hilarious.

ok its surreal as fuck, but i like that :D

agree 100%...this and the stone gossard thread are priceless!
    I love to turn you on
    dunkman wrote:
    there is a 72 year old man living in Norway who can help people quit smoking by the simple use of shadow puppetry and amputation of your lips, fingers and lungs. for an extra $1000 he will attach a bulls penis to your least liked in-law

again,
    i laughed out loud.
    you're a very silly man my friend.
    i like that;)

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Lee Majors is staring in a movie based on his tv series the Fall Guy.
    His lumbering giant 4x4 truck will still out run, out corner, and out manuver corvettes & motorcycles.
    All this is the same as his tv series except this time Lee is a flaming homosexual whos boyfriend is a Thai boxer dwarf.

here is a sample of the movie:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38X8GA0wAY

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • It is written in Michael Jackson's will that his last photograph be taken in black and white.
    I love to turn you on
    It is written in Michael Jackson's will that his last photograph be taken in black and white.

i like that.
    simple and honestly felt.
    that could be a fact unlike any other.
    well played Dunne.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Also written in Michael Jackson's will is that before he's buried, he's interred in full 'Thriller' make-up and costume so he can begin the greatest comeback this world has ever seen.
    I love to turn you on
    Also written in Michael Jackson's will is that before he's buried, he's interred in full 'Thriller' make-up and costume so he can begin the greatest comeback this world has ever seen.

no thanks, shoot me first please..
    or
    remove my eyeballs with a spoon and fill my ears with rubber cement

Also written in Mike Jackson's will it is stated that upon his death
    he is to be wheeled into the nearest Pizza-Hut where he is to have one large
    meat lovers pizza shoved down his throat as he has never eatin pizza ever before in his life and bury him with the left over garlic cheese bread and pepsi cola.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • If you rub two nickels together with enough force, the energy build up will exceed the amount used to reanimate Vincent Price for one night of wild passion filled lust.
  • By consuming an entire box of Mallomars, and Crayola crayons (64 pack) the average marsupial can produce a forgery of Van Gogh's "Starry Night" out of his own feces.
    If you rub two nickels together with enough force, the energy build up will exceed the amount used to reanimate Vincent Price for one night of wild passion filled lust.

haha vincent price
    good call
    i havent heard that name in yrs

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • If you get the small intestine of a Toucan, have it bronzed, smear it with the tears of Alan Alda and attached to a large fish hook you are guaranteed to capture Bigfoot.
  • The French language is not really a language, so much as a method for calling ducks during hunting season.
    when porcupines mate the male porcupine must read Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven" to the female porcupine.
    She then will think she is a bird and will slide the male's quills aside and begin eating his worm.
    The two will have fantastic oral sex for hours before actual penetration takes place.
    Also the male porcupine has a tongue like a California Condor which pleases his partner quite nicely.

i think these lil critters are set ;)

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    If you get the small intestine of a Toucan, have it bronzed, smear it with the tears of Alan Alda and attached to a large fish hook you are guaranteed to capture Bigfoot.

thats damn funny

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce