The Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,972
    Sawyer wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:
    why is it humorous to eat at a great restaurant...would you come to Chicago and eat at a fucking Steak & Shake...I'm confused

Unlike you, I like to go to the place off the beaten path, without a big name, and a bigger price to go along with - especially to go to a fucking steakhouse for fucking sliders. Though, I'm sure they were only an appetizer to come before the next six courses you were going to stuff down.

I like to go to places where the staff doesn't wear fake smiles so they can kiss people like your kind's asses to get a nice tip.

sound like jealousy to me...go to school...get a good job...enjoy the finer things in life...done

Yeah, done that. What you missed out on, as I can see, is being raised right. FYI - no reason to keep shitting on a place you're never coming back to.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Sawyer wrote:

sound like jealousy to me...go to school...get a good job...enjoy the finer things in life...done

or have daddy pick up the bill
    like to thank Dad for that one
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Sawyer wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    You guys need to chill out and stick to your own threads or somethin.

No shit. Have you noticed this dude can't stick to the Hawks thread about his team? Because he likes to be an ass, and insult people - the same people he asked for help from when coming to visit here for the Eddie show.

or maybe I recognize it is a a fucking message board for fun, and giving people shit from opposing cities is something rivals do.....but take it personally...it is actually more fun...no response to the legit pronger comment I made...what a glutton he must be at Barclays.

Nah. There's a line that I'm sure everyone here - who can bust balls with the best of them - know that you cross far too easily.

And I am sure, for a fucking fact, you are far from Chris Pronger. What I know is you don't know the difference between money and class.
  • SawyerSawyer Posts: 2,411
    81 wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

i'd like to thank him in advance too for the $200 Neil Young ticket in Milwaukee coming up 7/30...gonna be a good one!
    No shit. Have you noticed this dude can't stick to the Hawks thread about his team? Because he likes to be an ass, and insult people - the same people he asked for help from when coming to visit here for the Eddie show.[/quote]

or maybe I recognize it is a a fucking message board for fun, and giving people shit from opposing cities is something rivals do.....but take it personally...it is actually more fun...no response to the legit pronger comment I made...what a glutton he must be at Barclays.[/quote]

Nah. There's a line that I'm sure everyone here - who can bust balls with the best of them - know that you cross far too easily.

And I am sure, for a fucking fact, you are far from Chris Pronger. What I know is you don't know the difference between money and class.[/quote]

I'm a prof. I have no money :lol:
    No shit. Have you noticed this dude can't stick to the Hawks thread about his team? Because he likes to be an ass, and insult people - the same people he asked for help from when coming to visit here for the Eddie show.[/quote]

or maybe I recognize it is a a fucking message board for fun, and giving people shit from opposing cities is something rivals do.....but take it personally...it is actually more fun...no response to the legit pronger comment I made...what a glutton he must be at Barclays.[/quote]

And I am sure, for a fucking fact, you are far from Chris Pronger. What I know is you don't know the difference between money and class.[/quote]

well...maybe I'm the best at busting balls on this whole pit?
    another xxl---Kevin Kolb and xxxl Ryan Howard.....what fat asses!
    Sawyer wrote:

I'm a prof. I have no money :lol:

But apparently daddy does. And to say you have no money as a professor is a fucking joke - because of course you do, and what you don't have is given to you.

And the bigger factor here is your lack of class. Like white trash calling other WT white trash. Hey! Maybe you actually do belong here!
    Sawyer wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

i'd like to thank him in advance too for the $200 Neil Young ticket in Milwaukee coming up 7/30...gonna be a good one!

maybe you should get a better job (or second job) and stop living off of daddy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    'ol sawyer learned everything he knows from Stroger and Daley and Blago. talk about trash.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Sawyer wrote:

And all these names you mention - world class, professional, athletes. Unfortunately, I don't think you fall in the 1% that includes such names, yet in the 2/3 of the country that is overweight.
    Sawyer wrote:

And all these names you mention - world class, professional, athletes. Unfortunately, I don't think you fall in the 1% that includes such names, yet in the 2/3 of the country that is overweight.

so you have a hypothesis that I am fat...realize this is your comeback...like a sixth grader at lunch:

another xxl: Andre Iguodala
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Rygar wrote:
    You guys need to chill out and stick to your own threads or somethin.

Hey you know me

I'm as nice as they come

:lol:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    Sawyer wrote:
    Sawyer wrote:

so you have a hypothesis that I am fat...realize this is your comeback...like a sixth grader at lunch:

another xxl: Andre Iguodala

Nah, not my comeback. Because I'm not here to trade barbs with you, yet to just tell you you are a douchebag(as I think I've made clear many times) that no one here wishes to communicate with. And, also, your way of justifying your shirt size is by reeling off names of popular professional athletes. And this justifies your point how? So, as I have tallied here - you viscerally insult a city you've been to a handful of times, brag how daddy buys you things, and name professional athletes to state your case for being a load. I think it is you, douchebag, who are the simple one.
    Sawyer wrote:

You'll thank me later

http://www.krispykreme.com/franchise/united-states

Maybe Daddy can buy you one ?

i think deep down inside, sawyer is a closet Flyer fan....
    Most active topic:The Official Philadelphia Flyers Thread
    (44 Posts / 5.42% of user’s posts)

http://community.pearljam.com/memberlis ... le&u=54111
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    Can't wait for tomorrow......Leighton needs to get his swagger back.....maybe put on some Old Spice before the game?
    Sawyer wrote:

says the guy with the Obama avatar...yeah...you're a bright one

says the guy that voted for him.

not vote for the guy.....again
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    UpSideDown wrote:
    maybe put on some Old Spice before the game?
    :lol:

don't you want him smelling bad to keep the Hawks away from the crease :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    UpSideDown wrote:
    Can't wait for tomorrow......Leighton needs to get his swagger back.....maybe put on some Old Spice before the game?

old-spice.jpg

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,802
    from the Chicago Tribune: :lol:

ALeqM5j0gv9QbsaXpBd-pcDf0uXanVBWHg?size=l
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    from the Chicago Tribune: :lol:

ALeqM5j0gv9QbsaXpBd-pcDf0uXanVBWHg?size=l

Nice Legs

• fifefife Posts: 3,327
    Big night today. Should be a great game. We need Richard to step up. he has had alot of chances but so far nothing. I think this goes 7 games.

Flyers win today 4-2.

GO FLYERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,430
    fife wrote:
    Big night today. Should be a great game. We need Richard to step up. he has had alot of chances but so far nothing. I think this goes 7 games.

Flyers win today 4-2.

richards, carter, gagne line needs to score and leighton needs to not suck. Pronger will take someone out tonight for sure. Get to get Game 7 boys. bring it.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    pjhawks wrote:
    fife wrote:

Flyers win today 4-2.

richards, carter, gagne line needs to score and leighton needs to not suck. Pronger will take someone out tonight for sure. Get to get Game 7 boys. bring it.

scratch carter tonight. or at least leave giroux on the top line and bump carter to the third line where he was at the end of game 5. then give the third line less than 10 mins of ice time

just need a better all around effort from everyone tonight. no dumb penalties or soft goals either
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,430
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    fife wrote:

Flyers win today 4-2.

scratch carter tonight. or at least leave giroux on the top line and bump carter to the third line where he was at the end of game 5. then give the third line less than 10 mins of ice time

just need a better all around effort from everyone tonight. no dumb penalties or soft goals either

id play Carter on the power play mostly. he clearly isn't skating very well. just put him on the power play and hope you can get him one or two good looks. need to see way more Giroux tonight.
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    fife wrote:

Flyers win today 4-2.

I agree with putting carter on the 3rd line as it is clear to me that he has not recovered from the broken foot. Pronger is going to have a monster game tonight, but we need another D-man to step up becuase i think the hawks are going to split the top line again.

GO FLYERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the key is defense and goal tending. other than game 2, scoring hasn't been an issue.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    The Fixer wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:
    fife wrote:

Flyers win today 4-2.

Man your obsession with benching Carter is alarming

Who plays if Carter if scratched ?

Team defense we need not goals..we have to support Leighton