Comments

• Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    Great pictures everyone.

Smiling

How You Doin'

PBM

Very cute! :D
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    ringoringo Posts: 504
    So, Jocelyn and I had our ultrasound today and we found out we're having a baby girl! Everything looks great.

We bought a couple of little girl outfits at Target today which was really cool. We still need to buy sooooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff........
    d'oh
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    All this baby talk is making want to make our announcement too. We have another little boy who'll be here by July 5th. That makes #3 for us. We have a girl (9) and a boy (5) right now. I'll post pics of me and the crew when my last one arrives.

Can't wait for those 2 and 4 a.m feedings again!!!!!!!
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    Congrats.
    Once you post here you have to keep us updated.
    Its some sort of unwritten rule....

And another little girl!
    Girls have the best clothes.
    And Im not even a girly girl.
    But there are just so many more cute outfits.
    Even my hubby comes home with an outfit every once in a while.
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    cory wrote:
    All this baby talk is making want to make our announcement too. We have another little boy who'll be here by July 5th. That makes #3 for us. We have a girl (9) and a boy (5) right now. I'll post pics of me and the crew when my last one arrives.

Congrats man!

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Congrats man!

PBM

To you as well. Good looking boy. Middle name is Cory I hope....

• Options
    cory wrote:
    Middle name is Cory is hope....

It's Jack...as in "Irons".

;)

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    It's Jack...as in "Irons".

;)

PBM

First of all, I corrected my original post to you. Had to change the is to I. Yes, I'm an idiot.

That's just crazy though man. Last time I saw you, you were running a CCFA benefit in Cincy. Now you have a little Chuck Liddell.

My brother already took Jack, so that's out for us. My wife thinks all of my PJ names suck. We'll figure something out.

Get some sleep dude.....if you can:D

• Options
    cory wrote:
    Get some sleep dude.....if you can:D

You're time is coming...again. I'm up at 2:00am every morning with a bottle ready to go.

:D

PBM

• Options
    You're time is coming...again. I'm up at 2:00am every morning with a bottle ready to go.

PBM

Haha...that's what 9 year old daughters are for.....right??

Even I'm not that mean. Ohhh, I dread the little wimper that wakes me up from an Ambien induced coma.

• Options
    pjhunz28pjhunz28 Posts: 206
    ringo wrote:
    So, Jocelyn and I had our ultrasound today and we found out we're having a baby girl! Everything looks great.

We bought a couple of little girl outfits at Target today which was really cool. We still need to buy sooooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff........

congrats on your baby girl!
    9/26/96, 9/15/98, 8/29/00, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 7/23/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    EV
    Boston 1
  • Options
    pjhunz28pjhunz28 Posts: 206
    cory wrote:

congrats and i hear ya there ;)
    9/26/96, 9/15/98, 8/29/00, 7/2/03, 9/28/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 7/23/06, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    EV
    Boston 1
  • Options
    pjhunz28 wrote:
    congrats and i hear ya there ;)

Thanks:) We're also accepting applications for morning feeders.

• Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    cory wrote:
    My brother already took Jack, so that's out for us. My wife thinks all of my PJ names suck. We'll figure something out.

haha. that is funny! :p Congrats on your boy. Hey, if he is born on Stone's b-day, try to name him Carpenter ;) that is a sneaky way of getting a PJ member's name in there. :D
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options

PBM

You wanted him on a schedule didnt you? ;):D

So what do your kids look like?
    Does the kid look like mom or dad?
    Adria looks alot like me but there is definatley dad in her too.
    I have 99% of people tell me she a dead ringer for me.
    And 1 friend who swears she looks like Eric....How does that work?
    So who takes after who?
  • Options
    Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    genevieve wrote:
    You wanted him on a schedule didnt you? ;):D

So what do your kids look like?
    Does the kid look like mom or dad?
    Adria looks alot like me but there is definatley dad in her too.
    I have 99% of people tell me she a dead ringer for me.
    And 1 friend who swears she looks like Eric....How does that work?
    So who takes after who?

It's weird how that works though.

When I was born and a kid, I looked just like my mom. Now that I'm an adult, I look just like my grandpa on my dad's side. Looking at pictures of him when he was in his 20's, we both have the same facial structure and everything.

I always wonder who my future kids will take after..me or my fiance...
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
  • Options
    jocelynjocelyn Posts: 67
    So John (ringo) posted about our baby girl! I just wanted to add that I am so excited....it feels so real now! Thanks for all the good wishes!

We're going to name her Molly (middle name Lynn).

It's funny about the name "Jack" from an earlier post...if she'd been a boy the baby's name would have been "Jack". (middle name Bauer...just kidding...that'd scar the kid for life probably!)

:) Yay for babies!
    "I can only be as good as you'll let me."
  • Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    Chloe takes after her father, but she does have my nose and lips, according to my mom :) Gee, even my niece looked more like me! haha But we think that could change since she is growing more and more each day and everything can change :D

thanks Gen for the plane advice. I can't wait to go on vacation, and I mean a REAL vacation w/Chloe :D
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    My mother-in-law has been coming up once every couple of weeks and staying up with Xavier in order to let us get a full 8 hours of sleep.

Honestly, I sleep from 10:00pm to 7:00am on Tuesday night and felt horible yesterday.

Last night, I got a combined 4 hours of sleep and I'm doing quite well today.

Strange.

PBM

• Options
    Oh its amazing how fast you can adapt.
    I dont think its so much us getting them on a schedule.
    Its more like them getting us on one.
    Because even if you follow the "baby whisperer" books or something like that
    Things always get changed around. And if you follow the baby whisperer book
    it says if your shedule gets thrown waaaay off best thing to do is just stay
    home for as long as it takes to get the schedule back.
    Even if it takes two weeks.
    HA
    I cant stay home for two weeks perfecting my child.
    Life goes on.
    We get up in the middle of the night sometimes.
    And guess what...
    she slept in our bed for the first two months.
    And guess what else?
    We are all fine!!! :D

We have been on too many trips and go out too much for me to worry about Adria eating sleeping and pooping on a stinking schedule.
    I mean we have one that works for us. And maybe it wouldnt work for somebody else.
    I know my sister is nuts about making sure her kids are home for thier naps and take them.
    Well if Im out visiting, Adria takes a nap on someone elses bed.
    And sure she doesnt sleep as long. But shes happy.

I had a real dilema about Adria nursing to sleep a while ago.
    And I came to a decision.
    I was stressing myself out more by stressing about it.
    So I dont care anymore. Fuck it.
    Nurse to sleep.
    I doubt she will be 18 years old and asking for some boob juice.
    Plus I have friends whos kids still wake 3 times a night at 1 yr old.
    I on the other hand dont have that problem.
  • Options
    Congrats on the baby girl, Jocelyn and Ringo! And congrats to Cory as well.

My dd looks sooo much like her grandpa (my father in law) that it actually creeps me out. The funny thing is that everybody and their brother can see it and comment on how alike they look, but the in-laws don't see it at all! My mother-in-law keeps saying, "I can't tell who she looks like!" and I'm thinking DUH! she looks like your husband!
    "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" - The Young Ones
  • Options
    NothingbetterNothingbetter Wichita, KS Posts: 570
    Not preggers, but wife and I just had a baby a month ago.
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Not preggers, but wife and I just had a baby a month ago.

congrates boy or girl?
  • Options
    Thanks, diva :)

We had a little boy. Caden is his name. He's a little guy.

He was 6lbs 10oz at birth, and 19 inches long.

Sorry, haven't ready all the way through this thread, so congrats to all that are preggers and those that have recently had babies.
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

• Options
    First day of day care today for Xavier...plus PBW went back to work for the first time since his birth.

It was hard for her to leave, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Plus, we went by the daycare at lunch. He slept most of the time, but seeing my boy can make a bad day get better instantly.

PBM

• Options
    ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Thanks, diva :)

We had a little boy. Caden is his name. He's a little guy.

He was 6lbs 10oz at birth, and 19 inches long.

Sorry, haven't ready all the way through this thread, so congrats to all that are preggers and those that have recently had babies.

you´re welcome ...well i´ve no idear about this hights etc. we have cam and kg
    but all the best for your boy...
  • Options
    Thanks you :) I like the names.

PBM - I'll bet that's pretty tough for your wife. I can only imagine what it's going to be like for my wife as well. After having all that bonding time...

• Options
    nocode23nocode23 Posts: 411
    Plus, we went by the daycare at lunch. He slept most of the time, but seeing my boy can make a bad day get better instantly.

PBM

That is so true. I work doubles on sundays (16 hours! Yuck!) but every sunday my wife brings Riley by so I can see her for a little bit. Makes my day every time. Kids are so amazing!
  • Options
    My wife just informed me today that she is pregnant,Needless to say I almost lost my lunch. LOL Like the old saying goes-I guess it happens when you least expect it. Whoooooo what a day!!!!!!!
  • Options
    My wife just informed me today that she is pregnant,Needless to say I almost lost my lunch. LOL Like the old saying goes-I guess it happens when you least expect it. Whoooooo what a day!!!!!!!

Congrats...it's quite a surreal experience.

PBM