Options

O.K. how many people here are pregnant?

genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
edited October 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
This can be either your significant other or you personally.
I keep seeing people post in different threads that they are,
so I thought we deserve a thread for it.

Im due May 17th. Have no idea if its a boy or girl, but secretly want a girl a bit more.
This is my first baby.
I thought us ladies could swap info and so-on its always nice to have support.

All the babies:

Adria Rae Born MAy 8th 2006
7lbs 11oz 19.5 inches

Xavier Jack, born December 19th, 2006.
6 lbs, 13 oz, 18 inches

Due date: July 27th, 2007
Parents' board names: jocelyn (me) & ringo (John)

Annabelle Elizabeth, born June 5, 2006.
6 lbs. 5 oz.; 19 inches

Chloe Sequoia, born Jan. 18th, 2007
7lbs 5 oz 20 inches

Riley Melissa, born Nov. 19, 2005
8 lbs. 6 oz., 21 1/2 inches

Jack Michael born March 30 2006
7 LB 14 Ouncesl

Lily Rhian: born September 20, 2006
7lbs, 4oz., 19 inches

due July 24, 2007 baby girl
Audrey Elise: born June 17, 2005
6 lbs. 10 oz.

Brendan Thomas, born September 12, 2007
7 pounds 4 ounces, 20 inches
the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    genevieve wrote:
    This can be either your significant other or you personally.
    I keep seeing people post in different threads that they are,
    so I thought we deserve a thread for it.

Im due May 17th. Have no idea if its a boy or girl, but secretly want a girl a bit more.
    This is my first baby.
    I thought us ladies could swap info and so-on its always nice to have support.

Hey I went on the Foo Fighters website and in thier Goods section they have bibs and one-pieces, sooo much more than here. I think Ill email 10c and see if they have any plans in the future for the same sort of thing.

Any way to make this a sticky?
    Kat? Sea?
    congrats!!!! and no, neither i nor my girl are pregnant.....i really hope thats the case at least. if not i'm screweddddd.
    all these burning battlefields are now behind us, life has brought us here together to remind us, that love will rise above it all and just keep growin, life keeps flowing and every moment starts right here with us
    -mason jennings
  • Options
    Genavieve - Congrats.

I have gone through 2 pregnancies with my wife. 1 good one and 1 really bad one. Both ended up fine and I've got 2 girls. I love raising girls.

I know it's not easy, so take care, rest, eat, read, do whatever relaxes you.

Parenthood is so much fun, but you need patience...lots of patience.
  • Options
    My wife and I are adopting so you could say she is pregnant. lol
    Anyhow good luck to all the pregnant pj ladies in here.
  • Options
    Yay.

I would love to adopt one day.

Come on ladies I know theres a few of us on here...
    Ive seen the posts. ;)
  • Options
    My first baby (a girl) is due June 17th! I don't know any other pregnant people in real life, so it's good to see that there are some on here!
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Ill try to keep this on the first page for a while.
    I know theres a few of us.
    You are due a month after me, cool!
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    my wife is due sept 21.
  • Options
    PJguy wrote:
    my wife is due sept 21.

You guys must have found out not too long ago!
    Congratulations.
    Are you gonna find out if its a girl or boy?
  • Options
    pacifierpacifier Posts: 1,009
    I would love to be. We have kind of been trying for about 6 months, but nothing so far, and if I'm not pregnant this month then we are going to put it off for a while.

but last night I had a dream that I adopted and then found out I was pregnant. crazy dream, the adopted baby got stolen and we were searching frantically for her everywhere, but couldn't find her, that's when I found out I was pregnant and I got really angry that I was pregnant because I was so upset about not being able to find my adopted baby. It was a pretty scary and stressful dream really, but I'm hoping the being pregnant part is real.
  • Options
    Dont give up yet.
    It took me over a year after going off the pill to get pregnant.
  • Options
    Me,

oh that's just my beer gut.

Ha Ha
    "I'm lost,I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." E.V.
  • Options
    pacifierpacifier Posts: 1,009
    genevieve wrote:
    Dont give up yet.
    It took me over a year after going off the pill to get pregnant.

not planning on giving up. I am really hoping I am this month, but, if not, we will put off trying for about 6 months or so because we are getting married in December and (in no particular order)......

1. hubby would prefer I don't look overly pregnant in my wedding dress
    2. the wedding is interstate and I wouldn't feel comfortable flying for over 5 hours late in my pregnancy
    3. I have a slight kidney problem which I will be kept monitored for, so I wouldn't want to be away from my doctor later in the pregnancy in case of any compications.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    in december i had a dream that my eldest daughter was pregnant. when i shared it with her she was mildly horrified. whilst on holidays in january i had the same dream. this time i didn't tell her.
    two weeks ago my #2 daughter came to me late one night and tearily told me that she was pregnant.
    she's due september 4th.
    so there you go i am a prophetic dreamer. i just had the wrong child.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    My first baby (a girl) is due June 17th! I don't know any other pregnant people in real life, so it's good to see that there are some on here!

Hey, my daughter was born June 17th of last year. I love being a mom. Congrats to all of you who are expecting! It's such an exciting (and sometimes anxious) time.
    "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" - The Young Ones
  • Options

as opposed to fake life?

i knew a pregant dog once!
    www.myspace.com/pitheory
  • Options
    ChaenChaen Posts: 36
    Well im only 18 and a male and i dont have a girlfriend or anything or know anyone whos preganate right now. But latly ive been thinking about how much of a gift it will be when I do have my first child. Or when I become and uncle (which will be hard my sisters gay and my brother...well my brother if a girl can get him to settle down they have to be something special) but my sister is thinking about when she graduates that she might have a goof friend of hers be the father so that would be sweet because I love my sister to death and if she had a kid I would die in a heart be for her child. Her kid isnt even around here or anywhere close to being made or any of that and already im falling in love with him or her. Sounds weird but its been a thought of mine forever. well not forever mainly the past three or four months.
    San Diego 2003
    Grand Rapids 2004

Those who dance are called insane by those who don't hear the music

Tattooed your name on my arm i always said my girls a good luck charm.
  • Options
    I want to raise a child.......
  • Options
    i knew a pregnant dog once!
    Did you like her .. or was she a real bitch :D

I've got 2 kids, a girl and a boy .. long time since I was pregnant though.
    There's some great stuff for babies now - what about this:
    http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=362822&RN=443 :D

and take a look at this website:
    http://www.rockyourbaby.com/ :cool:
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • Options
    wow congrates !!!Well i don´t have a baby yet but maybe by next year we gonna startin trying to have a baby ....i don´t care if it will be a boy or girl -it should be healthy!!!
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    genevieve wrote:
    You guys must have found out not too long ago!
    Congratulations.
    Are you gonna find out if its a girl or boy?

yes we are dying to know so I can start buying little dodgers outfits in either blue or pink!

20 weeks will be 1st wk of may so I will find out then!
  • Options
    guilty, i just took my test and its blue!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    I sure as hell hope my gf isn't pregnant...or else I'm screwed!!!! :)
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • Options
    guilty, i just took my test and its blue!

So you are or you arent?
    My test was a +sign or a -sign.
  • Options
    When I was pregnant I took like 5 tests, 6 if you count the one at the doctors office. First I bought a 2-pack and the first one i took was positive. I took the second one the next morning just to confirm, you know what the hell, they give you an extra in the package. It was negative. WTF is going on here, am I or am I not? So I go buy another one, just a single test in the package cuz I'm like well that's all I'm gonna need right? It was a plus or minus sign like someone previously mentioned. I took it and all I got was a vertical line. What the hell does that mean?! My hubby was like,"Why don't you call the hotline?" No way, they'll think I'm some kind of retard because I can't read a simple test. I finally went out and got a digital read-out test in a 2-pack. Both came up positive. Whew!
    "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" - The Young Ones
  • Options
    When I was pregnant I took like 5 tests, 6 if you count the one at the doctors office. First I bought a 2-pack and the first one i took was positive. I took the second one the next morning just to confirm, you know what the hell, they give you an extra in the package. It was negative. WTF is going on here, am I or am I not? So I go buy another one, just a single test in the package cuz I'm like well that's all I'm gonna need right? It was a plus or minus sign like someone previously mentioned. I took it and all I got was a vertical line. What the hell does that mean?! My hubby was like,"Why don't you call the hotline?" No way, they'll think I'm some kind of retard because I can't read a simple test. I finally went out and got a digital read-out test in a 2-pack. Both came up positive. Whew!

That would have driven me crazy! When I took my test, it was 1 line = not pregnant, and 2 lines = pregnant... So they tell you to pee on the stick, and then wait 3 minutes for the line or lines to show up. I did my thing...and looked at the stick and BAM! 2 lines! It didn't even allow me the three minutes of agonizing over the results...lol! At the time it was a big shocker; my fiance and I were just beginning to plan a wedding for this spring! Needless to say, we changed our plans and got married a little earlier... and now we're anxiously awaiting something even more exciting than a wedding! :)
  • Options
    This is a great website for those of you expecting or hoping to.
    You can sign up for weekly email updates.
    It goes week by week, Im 27 weeks right now and have been
    getting to emails every week since 11 weeks. Cool to see th development.

http://www.pennhealth.com/newsletters/preg_parenting/000047.htm

Enjoy!
  • Options
    Wife is due April 3. Our first, sex unknown
  • Options
    Wife is due April 3. Our first, sex unknown

Congrats.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    bumpity bump bump
  • Options
    Awwww....all these Pearl Jam babies I love it!! My girlfirend is also expecting..I bought her a pearl jam onesie...I can't wait!!
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.