Options

Boston Bruins

Comments

• Options
    teflonsteveteflonsteve Posts: 275
    This is turning into great series. C'mon Broons tie it up next game.
    9/20/05 - Quebec City
    9/22/05 - Halifax
    6/19/08 - Camden 
    6/28/08 - Mansfield 
    9/07/11 - Montreal
    5/05/16 - Quebec City
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    LETS GO BRUINS. Do unto Carolina as Detroit did to Anaheim last night!
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    It's time for them to play a complete 60 minute game. Last two games not so much.
  • Options
    m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    2-1 BRUINS TONIGHT
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Time to Cowboy up B's, Cowboy up.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Sweet.
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Rygar wrote:
    Sweet.

I hear ya

The Canes have surprised me
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Sweet.

I hear ya

The Canes have surprised me
    The series is right, but the teams are not in the opposite positions that I expected them to be in at this point.
  • Options
    The Bruins are hot tonight up 4-0 now.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,917
    g under p wrote:
    The Bruins are hot tonight up 4-0 now.

Peace

They sure hope! I predict game 7, Bruins win, baby! :)
  • Options
    I hope Scott Walker gets suspended by the league for that sucker punch on Aaron Ward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnEDFaD ... r_embedded

The Bruins should build on the momentum from this game. Loved the shot of that guy with a Bruins jersey then had a Celtics jersey over that and a Red Sox hat. Then his wife/GF had a Patriots jersey which just about covers Beantown.

Beantown went 3-0 Celtics and the Red Sox won their games.

Peace

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    I hope Scott Walker gets suspended by the league for that sucker punch on Aaron Ward.
    Funny enough, that's how Lucic initiates half his fights.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Ahh, the unbiased opinion of a Habs fan.
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    g under p wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Hey, someone's gotta balance out the delusional ramblings around here.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Rygar wrote:

I think all the delusions are in the Red Sox and Patriots threads ... we're not delusional about the Bruins, they're still somewhere between "cautiously optomistic" and "k'ya, right, we'll believe it when we see it"
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    That idiot Walker may have just given the Bruins a little extra pick me up.

Bruins win game six 3 to 1 and blow away (pun intended) Carolina in game 7!
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

I think all the delusions are in the Red Sox and Patriots threads ... we're not delusional about the Bruins, they're still somewhere between "cautiously optomistic" and "k'ya, right, we'll believe it when we see it"

I agree, even though I'm surprised by their play this year I'm very cautious about where they can go in the race for the Cup. There's nothing like solid play from AL 4 Beantown teams.

Peace

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

Wasn't the play I was talking bout ;)

Said Boston in 6, but I guess I meant Boston in 7.
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Bring that Stanley Cup Home to Boston!! :D

Let's Go Bruins!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options

Let's Go Bruins!!!

Bruins in 7.
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    jmurray wrote:

Let's Go Bruins!!!

Bruins in 7.
    I'll take it, :) it's been such a long time, they definitely deserve it, and so do us fans. Yay!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:

Let's Go Bruins!!!

Bruins in 7.
    I'll take it, :) it's been such a long time, they definitely deserve it, and so do us fans. Yay!!!
    Bandwagon%20Final.jpg
  • Options
    that's one!

(reviewing now, but, that's a goal)

Let's Go B's!!!!

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    that's one!

(reviewing now, but, that's a goal)

Let's Go B's!!!!

that's 2!

• Options
    Turnovers in the defensive zone will kill ya, look at the Caps last night.

Peace

• Options
    Milan Lucic with a SWEET set up.

back to the 2 goal lead.

• Options
    Man the Bruins appear to have a ton of young looking players. Please no Grace Under this Pressure, keep plugging away at them Canes.

Peace

• Options
    bruins are up 4-1! awesome! 8-)
  • Options
    One more period to win.