Options

Boston Bruins

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    g under p wrote:
    I just don't understand something why can't VS broadcast the BRUINS game tonight?

Peace

best I can find is audio ... http://multimedia.wbz.com/hockey/caroli ... icanes.htm (click on "listen live")

I found a link for an NHL online video "day pass" ... $19.99 ... for a fucking day of video.

What REALLY burns me is that NESN would rather show the Red Sox replay at 9 pm (midnight east coast) than the Bruins Replay ... fucking NESN.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    Thanks this is better than nothing especially after lastt night's fiasco with the Celtics and Red Sox.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    it looks like they did stagger the start times a bit, so, the B's game might be on VS for the final period ... or at least 10 minutes of it.

Unless the Ducks v Wings go to OT ... then, we're fucked.

edit - oh, and this play by play guy on WBZ does NOTHING for me.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    The Bs coming on strong after a slow start. 3-1 B's after 2
  • Options
    jmurray wrote:
    The Bs coming on strong after a slow start. 3-1 B's after 2

Playing quite well, it's now 4-1

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    game is on VS from here on out ... thank you to Detroit for scoring and not sending that game into OT.

wow ... didn't realize how much of a delay the radio was.

• Options
    A little bonus coverage between periods of the Wings-Ducks game. Thomas is on fiya.

Peace

• Options
    No Kessel at practice today.
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    I called this one Bruins in 6, but after last night I think I might have been a bit too generous for Carolina....
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    I called this one Bruins in 6, but after last night I think I might have been a bit too generous for Carolina....

This team is for real. 3 lines that can generate offense and a solid fourth. Thomas ain't bad either.
  • Options
    The B's looked pretty good with some great goaltending but nothing like that save by Lamonov of the Capitals today. That was one sweet save.

Peace

• Options
    Peace

• Options
    6c4cf55a5e33175f15bf84et.gif

LET'S GO BRUINS

Peace

• Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Big game tonight. Hoping my Canes are a little more focused and cut down on the mistakes. B's are way too good on the transition and seem to take advantage of every mistake you make. Gotta find a way to salvage a split before heading back to Raleigh.
    Brian
  • Options
    This is just awesome seeing the BRUINS being a factor in the playoffs. It's been far to long since the B's have won The Cup.

Loved the passing of that huge Bruin B flag logo. Keep up the energy up B's

Peace

• Options
    bobby1f.jpg

This long I think by the one and only #4, keep the pressure on B's

Peace

• Options
    B's mised 2 or 3 chances right in front of the net in the first period ... grrrrr ....

that photo above is one of the top 2 or 3 sports photos ever taken ... (ali standing over Sonny Liston has to be #1)

• Options
    better buckle up here ... 2-0, looking sloppy in the 2nd.

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    B's mised 2 or 3 chances right in front of the net in the first period ... grrrrr ....

that photo above is one of the top 2 or 3 sports photos ever taken ... (ali standing over Sonny Liston has to be #1)

Agreed especially the black and white one. That was a nice Carolina shot on the shorthand.

hockeypolarbears31.jpg

Let's go now, time get one back.

Peace

• Options
    It took forever but it's the right call NO GOAL!

Peace

• Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    g under p wrote:

Peace

No it's not... :D
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    Great win by Carolina and in a shutout, time to pick it back up in Raleigh.

Peace

• Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    g under p wrote:

Peace

I think it would be hard to argue either way. It was that close. To me it looked like there was about a mm of white between the puck and the line, but that wasn't the call. Just glad it didn't end up deciding the game. Cam was huge tonight especially in the 3rd. Boston was bringin' it.
    Brian
  • Options
    leafs4everleafs4ever Posts: 833
    To me it looked like that 3rd goal was in, but it was pretty close. Was pretty sure i could see white between the puck and the goal line though.
    Cam Ward won that game today, he was incredible, especially in the 3rd (like NCBRI said)

Still sticking with my prediciton of Bruins in 5 though
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
    09/19/05, 05/09/06, 05/10/06
  • Options
    Bruins ran into a hot goaltender last night, especially in the third when they decided to play. Canes better as a whole, picked-up the checking.
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    4-2 Bruins tonight with an empty net!
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    pearljim wrote:
    4-2 Bruins tonight with an empty net!

By the power of Don Cherry ... MAKE IT SO!

don-cherry-doofus-450.jpg

• Options
    Nice Jacket and tie!

Peace

• Options
    Bruins-Canes go to OT. Come on B's AH that was so close. Keeep up the PRESSURE!

Peace

• Options
    AH crap the pressure is on the B's to take the next one. 1 out of 3 for Beantown tonight which sucks.

Peace