Options

Boston Bruins

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    Well done now unto game 7, GO B's

263b1ba51.gif

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    we got this now!
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    we got this now!

It won't be easy the Bruins are 0-21 being down 3-1 in playoff series but with this game being at home gives them a much better chance to break that streak.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    jmurrayjmurray Stratham, NH Posts: 3,538
    Let's go Bruins!
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    we got this now!

Bandwagon%20Final.jpg
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    some of us have been in this thread for well over a year ... but, hey, people wnat to jump on the bandwagon, by all means.

Let's just hope it doesn't come to a crashing conclusion tonight!

Game 7 ... let's go B's!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    some of us have been in this thread for well over a year ... but, hey, people wnat to jump on the bandwagon, by all means.

Game 7 ... let's go B's!

Man do I ever can agree with that. I was down by the Verizon Center in DC today picking up some Bruce Springsteen tickets (I have an inside man there) and the place and Cap fans were down way down. I don't want to see that tonight, I want o see the B's rise and get the job done.

Also there are no bandwagoners here at least in my case just go back further in this thread and you'LL see for sure.

So rise up BRUINS and finish what ya started. I need to go grab my Bruins jacket out the shed just to get the right atmosphere for the game. I just hope to hell it can still fit it's got to be....damn 20 YEARS OLD! :D

PEACE

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    g under p wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

Game 7 ... let's go B's!

Man do I ever can agree with that. I was down by the Verizon Center in DC today picking up some Bruce Springsteen tickets (I have an inside man there) and the place and Cap fans were down way down. I don't want to see that tonight, I want o see the B's rise and get the job done.

Also there are no bandwagoners here at least in my case just go back further in this thread and you'LL see for sure.

So rise up BRUINS and finish what ya started. I need to go grab my Bruins jacket out the shed just to get the right atmosphere for the game. I just hope to hell it can still fit it's got to be....damn 20 YEARS OLD! :D

PEACE

You guys know who's a bandwagon jumper and who is a true fan, and I knew that beforehand so don't worry ;)

Hopefully the game isn't a wash and CAROLINA can pull one out.
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:

Game 7 ... let's go B's!

Haven't been in this thread long, but have been pulling for this team since they won their last cup, I know I'm old. Here's hoping for a good night.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

Game 7 ... let's go B's!

PEACE

You guys know who's a bandwagon jumper and who is a true fan, and I knew that beforehand so don't worry ;)

Hopefully the game isn't a wash and CAROLINA can pull one out.

Exactly !

Not ripping the REAL fans here

• Options
    jmurray wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

Game 7 ... let's go B's!

Haven't been in this thread long, but have been pulling for this team since they won their last cup, I know I'm old. Here's hoping for a good night.

Wow that's going back, that's when I first moved to Boston back when the Celtics and the Bruins ruled the day.

Now ALL 4 are competitive. As for Beantown Bruins jacket :D Hah what joke it appears my arms have gotten longer and I need to get my belly out of the way other than that IT STILL FITS! :)

Peace

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    B's!
  • Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    Looks like this one is going to go right down to the wire. Hoping my Canes can pull it out. :)
    Brian
  • Options
    You expect a big save by Ward. Just not THAT Ward. Great play. Damn, hope that one doesn't come back to haunt us.
    Brian
  • Options
    I'm going to have a heart attack, this is NUTS!

Peace

• Options
    Great season BRUINS I enjoyed the year and congratulations Canes.

Peace

• Options
    Good series guys. Damn what a finish. Coulda went either way.
    Brian
  • Options
    Wow, that sucked. I feel like Charlie Brown when Lucy pulls back the football at the last minute. Good season though and they at least beat the Habs.
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    jmurray wrote:
    Wow, that sucked. I feel like Charlie Brown when Lucy pulls back the football at the last minute. Good season though and they at least beat the Habs.

I'm going to go with ...

I feel like I just got kicked in the nuts.

... that's about right.

Anyway ... good luck to the Canes, I'll be pulling for you against the Pens.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    :cry:
  • Options
    As a hockey fan in general, I feel for ya, but as a HABS fan I'd like to thank CAROLINA for getting rid of the hated Bru-goons.

Now if the HURRICANES can get rid of Shitsburgh I can sleep at night.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    As a hockey fan in general, I feel for ya, but as a HABS fan I'd like to thank CAROLINA for getting rid of the hated Bru-goons.

RYGAR I feel the exact same way just reverse the much disliked Canadians. The pens must fall anybody for the Cup but them.

Peace

• Options
    edited May 2009
    g under p wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

RYGAR I feel the exact same way just reverse the much disliked Canadians. The pens must fall anybody for the Cup but them.

Peace

I agree on Pitt losing...can't stand them but not the Bruins...I think Bahston had the best chance to oust the Ice Chickens

I'd be surprised if the Canes pull this series out
    Post edited by Phantom Pain on

• Options
    g under p wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

Peace
    Well now that both our teams are out we can put our differences aside and hate in unison, haha!
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    sorry B's...as one of the resident Whalers fans, i'm one happy boy this morning!!! please join your ole Adams division rivals as we try to take down sid the squid and the rest of the pens.

*cue brass bonanza*
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Rygar wrote:
    g under p wrote:
    Rygar wrote:

Peace
    Well now that both our teams are out we can put our differences aside and hate in unison, haha!

Can I get you both to root for Detroit? :)
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    pearljim wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

Can I get you both to root for Detroit? :)
    I'm not sure. I'm hoping I don't live to see Detroit pass MONTREAL's Cup record.
  • Options
    sorry B's...as one of the resident Whalers fans, i'm one happy boy this morning!!! please join your ole Adams division rivals as we try to take down sid the squid and the rest of the pens.

*cue brass bonanza*
    And to think all you needed to get the job done was Paul.
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:

I only like two teams, the Bruins and whoever is playing the Habs. This could be the Pens year.
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Rygar wrote:

*cue brass bonanza*
    And to think all you needed to get the job done was Paul.

Christalmighty can you believe it? I still wince when they show him back there.
    I love to turn you on