>
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    I was trying to git tix for the Rocktober 4th opener against San Jose but the bastards arent selling them until this Saturday. Perhaps thats the night we can have an E Town gathering.
    >>>>
    >

• Options
    So I was just curious who here also posts at the Edmonton Oilers message board....I go under Oiler-RiderFan....with an incredible one post...lol....I noticed a name pearljamspaz posting there....would not be surprised to learn that they also posted here....
  • Options
    prljamgirlprljamgirl Edmonton, AB Posts: 602
    I was trying to git tix for the Rocktober 4th opener against San Jose but the bastards arent selling them until this Saturday. Perhaps thats the night we can have an E Town gathering.

Sounds great to me!!! I wonder if Earthgirl can make it up here for that???

So I was just curious who here also posts at the Edmonton Oilers message board....I go under Oiler-RiderFan....with an incredible one post...lol....I noticed a name pearljamspaz posting there....would not be surprised to learn that they also posted here....

What message board??? There are a couple out there!!!
  • Options
    So, it's only a few hours until game time and I cannot wait!!! I know that it's only pre-season, but there's just something about being back in that building!! :D Where are my Oiler friends at?????
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    So, it's only a few hours until game time and I cannot wait!!! I know that it's only pre-season, but there's just something about being back in that building!! :D Where are my Oiler friends at?????

Is the game on tv? If so what station? Ooooooooooo Im gitting excited and stuff. Still trying to get tix for the Oct 4th home opener
    >>>>
    >

• Options
    prljamgirl wrote:

What message board??? There are a couple out there!!!

http://www.edmontonoilers.com

The official message board I guess in otherwords.
  • Options
    Enjoy all and we better have a gathering when I get up there :D:D

GO OILERS!!
  • Options
    Is the game on tv? If so what station? Ooooooooooo Im gitting excited and stuff. Still trying to get tix for the Oct 4th home opener

No but Center Ice Online is free for the pre-season....

Looks like the first line tonight will be Penner/Gagner/Hemsky....cannot wait to see them play actual competition as I do not count the inter-squad game (aka Joey Moss Cup) as anything big...although they did have 13 combined points...I think Gagner may make the show this year.....
  • Options

Nothing listed for TV for tonight or tomorrow night. Sorry friend....
    I really hope you get your hands on some tix for the home opener though!!!! :D
  • Options

Looks like the first line tonight will be Penner/Gagner/Hemsky....cannot wait to see them play actual competition as I do not count the inter-squad game (aka Joey Moss Cup) as anything big...although they did have 13 combined points...I think Gagner may make the show this year.....

I think so too but we will have to see. Some of those guys I get worried about...like when they take the first big monster hit, are they gonna git up?

Fucking Shaweet, I now have an official excuse to listen/watch the game and drink a couple beers
    >>>>
    >

• Options

I kind of think he might make it this year too. He's insanely good....total sniper around the net. Can't wait to see him in action tonight. That line was looking pretty sweet yesterday, hope they can keep it up!!
  • Options
    So who shoudl I get on my Oilers jersey...I got the authentic home jersey given to me for Christmas last year and still need to get the name/number put on the back....who should I go with....I am debating between Stoll (cause I love the man....and he is a good old Saskatchewan boy...), Hemsky or maybe Gagner if he pans out like I think he will.....

Anyone else hear have an Oilers jersey and what name/number do you have on it....???
  • Options
    Enjoy all and we better have a gathering when I get up there :D:D

GO OILERS!!

For sure girl!!! You and I are going to a game!!!!! :D
  • Options
    So who shoudl I get on my Oilers jersey...I got the authentic home jersey given to me for Christmas last year and still need to get the name/number put on the back....who should I go with....I am debating between Stoll (cause I love the man....and he is a good old Saskatchewan boy...), Hemsky or maybe Gagner if he pans out like I think he will.....

Anyone else hear have an Oilers jersey and what name/number do you have on it....???

I have an authentic home jersey and I have no name or number on it. Just leave it plain!!! My sister has an authentic third jersey and left hers plain too....
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,150
    I will be seeing the Oil take on my Canucks Thursday night at GM place.....Have to agree with Prljamgirl even thou it is only preseason I'm getting very pumped to be back in GM place watching NHL hockey again!!! :D
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options

I have this cool retro zipper sweater thing I bought the year before last. Damn gf borrowed it last year and then the Oilers went straight into the toilet on their losing skid. Gots to get that back asap. I would like to get an old original with either messier, Gretzky, or Semenko on the back
    >>>>
    >

• Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    I kind of think he might make it this year too. He's insanely good....total sniper around the net. Can't wait to see him in action tonight. That line was looking pretty sweet yesterday, hope they can keep it up!!

I hope they give him a chance he has up to 10 games to play in the show before going officially under contract...let him play I say....
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    For sure girl!!! You and I are going to a game!!!!! : D

SWEET :D:D:D

I will likely end up going to a game in Calgary first but you know I will have to put up with those Flames' fans :eek: :p
  • Options
    Hawkshore wrote:
    I will be seeing the Oil take on my Canucks Thursday night at GM place.....Have to agree with Prljamgirl even thou it is only preseason I'm getting very pumped to be back in GM place watching NHL hockey again!!! :D

Let's hope the Canucks can get through their early injury trouble they had in their inter-squad game...but enough of the 'Nucks...I am just pumped to finally have a fresh slate for the year.....no more lose your 18 of last 20 games....

ALSO THANK EVERTYTHING HOLY THAT TOBY PETERSON IS NOT WITH THE OIL ANYMORE!!!!

Sorry but I had to yell that....:)
  • Options
    I hope they give him a chance he has up to 10 games to play in the show before going officially under contract...let him play I say....

I couldn't agree with you more, let the kid play. The Oil are famous for taking these kids that are hot hot hot and shoving them down in the juniors.....give him a chance!
  • Options

I will likely end up going to a game in Calgary first but you know I will have to put up with those Flames' fans :eek: :p

We need to get you an OILER jersey!!! Your cousin for sure is going to try and take you to a Flames/Oilers game! You need an Oiler jersey to wear!!!
  • Options

Prepared for your intelligence to be taken down to another level....

You will get lipped beyond comphrension but when I went to a game at Schanks last year in Calgary....I had the last laugh when we won....although between drunk 40 year olds and barely of age girls telling me to fuck myself it was an okay time...you have been warned.....
  • Options
    Okay honest opinions Oiler's faithful what do you think of the new silks....I like the home jersey but the away jersey seems very practice like...it really misses the horizontal striping on the bottom....then again I will get used to them....but at least their homes look pretty sharp....good be a lot worse though.....
  • Options
    Okay honest opinions Oiler's faithful what do you think of the new silks....I like the home jersey but the away jersey seems very practice like...it really misses the horizontal striping on the bottom....then again I will get used to them....but at least their homes look pretty sharp....good be a lot worse though.....

I do like them....I agree and totally like the home more than the away. But you are SO right, it could be worse and there are WAY worse out there.
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    We need to get you an OILER jersey!!! Your cousin for sure is going to try and take you to a Flames/Oilers game! You need an Oiler jersey to wear!!!

I really do need one!!!! She offered me her spare Flames one and I said the only use I had for that was for mopping the floor with :D

There is a Flames/Oilers game the first Saturday night I am there. I can't wait to get to a game :)

I will watch out, RiC ;)
  • Options
    I really do need one!!!! She offered me her spare Flames one and I said the only use I had for that was for mopping the floor with :D

There is a Flames/Oilers game the first Saturday night I am there. I can't wait to get to a game :)

I will watch out, RiC ;)

You better...the least thing I am looking forward to going to Calgary is Flames fans....thinking of Flames fans makes me sick to my stomach....lol....
  • Options

hope not, need him back with the Knights for our Memorial Cup run
  • Options
    hope not, need him back with the Knights for our Memorial Cup run

Right now he is making the show....without a doubt....him, Hemmer, and Penner have a spark.....I hope he sticks around....we need a number one center regardless of age.....Horcoff is a good overall player but not a number 1 guy.....
  • Options
    use schremp and give us gagner back