...in spirit...:)
  • Options
    BIG win, and it's even again! :)
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    That was a GREAT game. WOW. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    OOOOOHHHHHH MMMMMMMYYYYYY LLLLLOOOOOORRRDDDD!!!!
    What was that?
    Is this playoff hockey or what? Count yerself lucky that you were privileged to witness such beautiful dancing

Here we GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    Here we GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    Here we GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    Here we GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    Here we GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    Here we GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    Here we GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    prljamgirlprljamgirl Edmonton, AB Posts: 602
    Best hockey game I have ever been to!!!!!!!!!! Rexall Place was out of control, the boys were on fire tonight and we're tied 2-2 in the series now!!!!!!!!!!!! So much fun! Decibels hit somewhere around 114 in there tonight...not sure what that's equivalent to, but it's f'ing loud!!! I can't wait for Sunday and then for game 6 back in Edmonton!!!!!!!! Can't wait to be back in Rexall Place for that one!!!
    Went down to Whyte Ave tonight after the game...those of you who saw the footage know that it was completley wild down there tonight! Everyone was partying and celebrating, hugging and high-fiving and having a fatastic time!!!!!!! And everyone was pretty well behaved, no troubles!!!
    Well, I've had about 8 too many beers tonight, so I best be getting my butt to bed! Gotta work in the morning!!!!
    Go Oilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    Best hockey game I have ever been to!!!!!!!!!! Rexall Place was out of control, the boys were on fire tonight and we're tied 2-2 in the series now!!!!!!!!!!!! So much fun! Decibels hit somewhere around 114 in there tonight...not sure what that's equivalent to, but it's f'ing loud!!! I can't wait for Sunday and then for game 6 back in Edmonton!!!!!!!! Can't wait to be back in Rexall Place for that one!!!
    Went down to Whyte Ave tonight after the game...those of you who saw the footage know that it was completley wild down there tonight! Everyone was partying and celebrating, hugging and high-fiving and having a fatastic time!!!!!!! And everyone was pretty well behaved, no troubles!!!
    Well, I've had about 8 too many beers tonight, so I best be getting my butt to bed! Gotta work in the morning!!!!
    Go Oilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    I was thinking of you last night, prljamgirl!!!! What a game to have been there for!!!
    Tomorrow night should be great!!! GO OILERS GO!!!
  • Options
    EarthgirlEarthgirl Posts: 695
    Oh my god !! What an incredible game.. my favourite part was the goalie misjudging and coming out of his net.. and getting his ass scored on !!!
    I have faith in the Oil. They never let us down.
  • Options
    big game tonight in california! let's go oilers!!! :D
  • Options
    It's turning into something special.
    Giddy Up

Go OILERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >>>>
    >

• Options
    yeah!! :D:D:D
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    Predicting the Oil will win in regulation. Game starts at 8pm MTN so git yer chips, flags, beverages, and voice box ready.
    Lets GIT READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLEEE!!!!
    OIL!
    OIL!
    OIL!
    OIL!
    OIIILLLLLEERRRRSSSSSS
    >>>>
    >

• Options
    Another late night. It doesn't start here until eleven . I don't know if I can stay up for that. On the other hand I may not want to miss it ;). I have some chips and wine though so I may be able to swing it.

GO OILERS GO!!! :D
  • Options
    I'm off to a bbq/hockey watching party tonight!! It's going to be good! Oilers need this win tonight!!!!!!!! Go Oilers!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you interested, I have included some youtube links below. They are videos taken down on Whyte Ave after game six against Detroit and game four against San Jose. I've heard estimates that there were around 15000 people down there on Friday after the San Jose game (Friday night game), only 49 arrests...4 for serious offenses like assault and impaired driving, the rest were for basically being drunk in public and getting out of hand. The only damage was to a bus shelter. One of my clients is a Whyte Ave cop and I saw her yesterday. She said people were surprisingly well behaved. In case you're wondering why the riot gear, they were just being cautious....we had a riot down there on Canada Day a few years ago. Check them out.....

after defeating Detroit in game six:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-cJew1p9NI&search=whyte%20ave

after defeating San Jose in game four:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU_UOaBtfwc&search=whyte%20ave

Enjoy the game Oliers fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Oilers Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:

after defeating San Jose in game four:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU_UOaBtfwc&search=whyte%20ave

Enjoy the game Oliers fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Oilers Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Shaweet Lordy
    Thanks so much for that, me and a couple of good friends just watched that and thought about home, there may have been some tears shed.

HERE WE GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    HERE WE GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    HERE WE GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    HERE WE GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    HERE WE GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    **HERE WE GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    HERE WE GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    HERE WE GO OILERS
    HERE WE GO!!!!
    OOOIIILLLLEEEEEEERRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
    >>>>
    >

• Options
    and we're underway...:D
  • Options
    and it's 1 - zip already!!! go oilers! :D
  • Options
    Great first period, guys. :) Keep up the good work. They didn't play the anthems here(well I didn't see them) but Ron mentioned there was a smattering of boos for O' Canada. Classy move :rolleyes:

GO OILERS GO!!!

Take this back to Edmonton and make Canada proud.. hell make all of us die hard Oiler fans proud :D

edit: I wanted to add that Roli has been AMAZING tonight.
  • Options
    roli's been taking a beating! and he's still playing well...2-1, one more period to go...:)
  • Options
    wooooo hoooooo!!!! It's 6-3 Edmonton !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    OFFICIAL!!!!!!!! here comes the oilers!!!!!! one more to go!!!!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    YAY for the Oilers!! :) Take this home and finish it, guys.

Looks like you will catch your flight back to Edmonton tonight :p
  • Options
    is it going to be loud in edmonton on wednesday night!?!?! :D

should be an awesome game after two days' rest! win it at home oilers!!! :D
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    so who gets the start for san jose? that's the question for me and how is Pronger not all three stars each night?
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    Ooooooiiiiiiiiiillllllllleeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
    >>>>
    >

• Options
    GOOILERSGO
    GOOILERSGO
    GOOILERSGO
    GOOILERSGO
    >>>>
    >

• Options
    Shaweet Lordy
    Thanks so much for that, me and a couple of good friends just watched that and thought about home, there may have been some tears shed.

I'm glad that you enjoyed those. I found an even better one from this past Friday. It appears to have been taped by someone that may have climbed a light standard, so you're seeing this from the top. There are some guys standing on top of the Chapters awning and you can see the guy in the shopping cart that is being almost crowd surfed. Crazy stuff!! It makes me think about how crazy it would be if the Oil went all the way........anyway, thought you might like this one Cree Nations!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzoZTJNqals&search=whyte%20ave

And GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome game tonight! Can't wait until the game Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,613
    I usually root for the Oilers or Canucks in the west.... I hope the final is the Sabres/Oilers. Gary Bettman would get eternal diarreah.
  • Options
    DeeveDeeve Posts: 122
    What a great game last night.... woot!
    "Lick the dirt off Olajuwon's feet"
  • Options
    prljamgirl wrote:
    I'm glad that you enjoyed those. I found an even better one from this past Friday. It appears to have been taped by someone that may have climbed a light standard, so you're seeing this from the top. There are some guys standing on top of the Chapters awning and you can see the guy in the shopping cart that is being almost crowd surfed. Crazy stuff!! It makes me think about how crazy it would be if the Oil went all the way........anyway, thought you might like this one Cree Nations!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzoZTJNqals&search=whyte%20ave

And GO OILERS!!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome game tonight! Can't wait until the game Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

What a great fucking game,that's all I have to say!! GO OILERS GO !!

I think it's great how excited the city is getting.. but some of them have to remember to be civil.. it's horrible that two people were stabbed and the ambulance couldn't even make it to them.. they had to be pulled out by the police in riot gear and sped away in a cruiser. That's getting a little carried away. It just takes a few to ruin it doesn't it.