Howard Stern

Comments

• What ever happened to AA (awesome anthony i think)??? I haven't heard him on the show since I've gotten sirius again the past year.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    What ever happened to AA (awesome anthony i think)??? I haven't heard him on the show since I've gotten sirius again the past year.
    I think he had a run in with the law and steve langford got him in trouble.
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    What ever happened to AA (awesome anthony i think)??? I haven't heard him on the show since I've gotten sirius again the past year.

That's funny! I completely forgot about that guy!

"Howyadoingwhat'sgoingon?"
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
    sour shoes should alternate with big foot jr.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    Awesome Angelo!! Funny hearing him this week on the old shows. And man it makes me miss Artie. I do feel the best shows ever are when Artie was cracking away.
  • Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    And man it makes me miss Artie. I do feel the best shows ever are when Artie was cracking away.

I really miss artie too.. the show is missing something without a third prominent voice in the studio. I like when they have the occasional "sit in", ie. Sourshoes, Shuli, or Bigfoot Jr. I think they really add to the comedic aspect of the show. I really loved Bigfoot Jr. just pounding Eric the "Actor" two weeks ago, I laughed my ass off..
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Heres that episode of "Playlist" that Kid Rock did, for whoever is interested:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?kpr4b9q6vduse3o

man, that original version of Jet Airliner is GREAT!!!
    aqo2t.jpg
    would be nice if gary fucking booked some musical guests this week. What the fuck?
    LloydXmas wrote:
    would be nice if gary fucking booked some musical guests this week. What the fuck?

Ok, Steve Brandano.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    Tom K wrote:
    And man it makes me miss Artie. I do feel the best shows ever are when Artie was cracking away.

I really miss artie too.. the show is missing something without a third prominent voice in the studio. I like when they have the occasional "sit in", ie. Sourshoes, Shuli, or Bigfoot Jr. I think they really add to the comedic aspect of the show. I really loved Bigfoot Jr. just pounding Eric the "Actor" two weeks ago, I laughed my ass off..

I thought the show got way too "Artie Centric" though and I was really sick of it and him.
  • rrivers wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Ok, Steve Brandano.

:lol::lol:
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    rrivers wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Ok, Steve Brandano.

the black keys...the black keys
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    rrivers wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Ok, Steve Brandano.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • All these Christmas songs they have been playing are hilarious. The Dice Clay one gets me every time.
    All these Christmas songs they have been playing are hilarious. The Dice Clay one gets me every time.
    stop the clock, stop the clock, woah stop the clock.
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Tom K wrote:

I thought the show got way too "Artie Centric" though and I was really sick of it and him.

Same here. Artie was a big reason I started listening to Howard when they were on regular radio, but his act really got tired by the end. Artie-centric is a great way of putting it.

I love that bit where Richard calls the Christmas shop and keeps saying Christmas song titles to the woman. I spit out my coffee this morning when he said, "pa ru pa pa pum".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaSn-zay-rY
    Tan Mom? Really Gary? :fp:
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    rrivers wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:
    Tom K wrote:

Same here. Artie was a big reason I started listening to Howard when they were on regular radio, but his act really got tired by the end. Artie-centric is a great way of putting it.

I love that bit where Richard calls the Christmas shop and keeps saying Christmas song titles to the woman. I spit out my coffee this morning when he said, "pa ru pa pa pum".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaSn-zay-rY

i was just crying...i love the chinese food call the best

the pizza store with the never ending last name is great also
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Tan Mom was a fucking mess...I think they have found a new Wack-Packer

Favorite call at the moment? Richard calls Tradio, selling a Barometer..."It measures Volcanic Activity, Crop Yields, Typhoon Probability, It also measures Sperm Count, etc..."
    aqo2t.jpg
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    rrivers wrote:

I was intrigued when he "Left" the show, but that was when Howard was rumored to be a judge on American Idol. They talked about that non-stop for months and I was begging for Artie or someone to make it stop.

I no longer have Satellite Radio unfortunately. Too expensive now. I really miss Farrell the most.
  • Listening to yesterday's show right now....this Tan Mom is fucking nuts! She sounds like she is drunk.
    I just shit and washed my ass in the sink. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    just the audio of the bobo prank was genius :lol::lol:
  • I'm a little behind this week. This medicated pete stuff from Monday is hilarious.
    the opera cover songs.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Howard said Eddie with a Uke sounded like tiny Tim. :lol:
    Happy birthday Blue Iris. rip
  • Holy shit that staff spelling bee from yesterday was some of the funniest shit I've ever heard. I almost crashed my car listening to that on the way home from work last night. I can't believe Tim Sabean runs the show over there...kept trying to spell definitely starting with "diff..." Funny stuff.
    Holy shit that staff spelling bee from yesterday was some of the funniest shit I've ever heard. I almost crashed my car listening to that on the way home from work last night. I can't believe Tim Sabean runs the show over there...kept trying to spell definitely starting with "diff..." Funny stuff.

I laughed hard during the news when Howard was playing clips of Ross the Intern the gayest guy ever and he said Ross was from Planet A-Nal.
  • Sourshoe's impression of Gary is unbelievable.