Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Is there a schedule/calendar anywhere that shows the days stern show is live on sirius? the few i found online on the fan network sites are all wrong.

281wxmw.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    pjradio wrote:
    Is there a schedule/calendar anywhere that shows the days stern show is live on sirius? the few i found online on the fan network sites are all wrong.

281wxmw.jpg

Thanks.

Where'd you get that from?
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    I Love Howard , thanks for the link, heres one in return 2 whole Hours of Tradio Pranking :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeQ3UrnG-eE :D:D:lol:
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    pjradio wrote:

281wxmw.jpg

Thanks.

wushdishmeen.net
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,786
    Wolfie interviewing fans at the Eagles/Giants game was so damn funny. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    pjradio wrote:

281wxmw.jpg

Thanks.

I saw this as well. Not sure if it was put together before AGT was locked in but its not accurate. August was way off and they are live this week though it says vacation
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    Anyone know how quickly the ondemand shows are posted on the sirius app? Just signed up for a 30 day free trial.
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    281wxmw.jpg

I saw this as well. Not sure if it was put together before AGT was locked in but its not accurate. August was way off and they are live this week though it says vacation

yeah...just add another schedule thats messed up, sorry. Heres the only one I'll use from now on ....it SHOULD be right on.

From the Sirius site:
    Howard 100 - http://www.siriusxm.com/servlet/Satelli ... %2FWrapper

Howard 101 - http://www.siriusxm.com/servlet/Satelli ... %2FWrapper
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    Anyone have an opinion on this hogan thing? I'm thinking Bubba might have set this whole thing up as a con to blackmail hogan.. which would be fucked up...
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    Tom K wrote:
    Anyone have an opinion on this hogan thing? I'm thinking Bubba might have set this whole thing up as a con to blackmail hogan.. which would be fucked up...

according to Hogan, Bubba did just that:
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/15/hulk-hoga ... -sex-tape/
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,626
    I dont trust Bubba or Hulk Hogan. Both are attention whores and I wouldnt put it past them both to have cooked this up for publicity.
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    MayDay10 wrote:
    I dont trust Bubba or Hulk Hogan. Both are attention whores and I wouldnt put it past them both to have cooked this up for publicity.

You are probably right.. hogan seemed sincere on the show, but then again he's an actor... This sounds stupid, but I grew up loving the Hulkster Character, and I hate the idea he's a shady publicity whore... Maybe he'll sue the balls off of Bubba...
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    Bubba wants money from it to pay for all his racetrack and bullshit he does instead of having a good show. Letting someone else bang your wife while you tape it, I for one don't have the mindset for that. Well unless my wife let me bang Kelly Monaco while she taped!! I guess the limit is there after all !!
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,555
    talked about the Mike video in the news segment.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    igotid88 wrote:
    talked about the Mike video in the news segment.
    Cool. I'm behind this week and will be catching up with the on demand feature.
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Cool. I'm behind this week and will be catching up with the on demand feature.

gotta love that On Demand feature, just wish they would put the Howard 101 shows on there as well
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Bigfoot Jr is fucking fantastic
  • Options
    That phony phone call where Richard lists all the things that were in his haunted house growing up made me laugh so hard.
  • Options
    I heard the we are the whack pack / we are the world song for the first time the other day. Laughed my ass off.

Heard Howard also bring up PJ yesterday during the dumber than a box of rocks game. One of the "contestants" mentioned Motley Crue and "being with" some bands/artists. Howard then asked what other bands have you been with ...Pearl Jam? hahaha really?
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    I loved last week when Howard was calling out all the staff that wasn't there.
  • Options
    I heard the we are the whack pack / we are the world song for the first time the other day. Laughed my ass off.

That was f'n hilarious. I need to find an mp3 of that.
  • Options
    How funny was fake Mitt Romney this week? That guy was great.
  • Options
    Bigfoot Junior should be in the studio every day it is.
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Especially when he goes at it with Eric the Midget it is!!! I laughed my ass off yesterday.
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Especially when he goes at it with Eric the Midget it is!!! I laughed my ass off yesterday.

That was hilarious. It's so damn funny when Eric gets all pissed off.
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    gotta love that On Demand feature, just wish they would put the Howard 101 shows on there as well

Love the on demand feature. It's how I listen to every show.
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

I just got rid of On Demand. Comcast is running me $200 a month and with Howard and my sports channels, I needed to get that sum down. I do miss the shows tho. The radio in my truck will have to do it is.
  • Options
    I just got rid of On Demand. Comcast is running me $200 a month and with Howard and my sports channels, I needed to get that sum down. I do miss the shows tho. The radio in my truck will have to do it is.

Oh, you were talking about HowardTV? I used to have that a couple years back when I lived with a couple of my buddies. Like you, I already pay Comcast enough and am not paying those bastards any more money every month so no more HowardTV for me.

I just have the internet listening subscription. I listen on my phone or laptop depending on where I am since I don't have sirius in my car.
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

Me too. It's nice to be able to skip to the parts of the show I want to hear.
  • Options

Oh, you were talking about HowardTV? I used to have that a couple years back when I lived with a couple of my buddies. Like you, I already pay Comcast enough and am not paying those bastards any more money every month so no more HowardTV for me.

I just have the internet listening subscription. I listen on my phone or laptop depending on where I am since I don't have sirius in my car.

Oh yeah, I was confused here. Yes, Howard TV.