Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,778
    rrivers wrote:

Sounds like you would prefer The View. Check your local listings.

:lol::lol:

It's funny how people on a message board think they know a person based on a few comments. But yeah, I'll go watch the view.
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    rrivers wrote:

Sounds like you would prefer The View. Check your local listings.

:lol::lol:

It's funny how people on a message board think they know a person based on a few comments. But yeah, I'll go watch the view.

Calm down, junior.

I was trying to guide you to a show that seemed, based on your comments about not liking the main component of the HS show, more up your alley.

I said nothing about knowing you. Relax.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

Calm down, junior.

I was trying to guide you to a show that seemed, based on your comments about not liking the main component of the HS show, more up your alley.

I said nothing about knowing you. Relax.

Thank you for your guidance, oh wise one.
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    Hickory Dickory Doc----OOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd3fkH73 ... ults_video
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    The stolen Gary puppet is amazing!!!

I pissed on myself when the guy called in and Howard asked to talk to the puppet.

:lol:
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    rrivers wrote:
    The stolen Gary puppet is amazing!!!

I pissed on myself when the guy called in and Howard asked to talk to the puppet.

The episodes today were great. Bruer and the Scott push-ups were classic. OUT OF HERE!!!!!
  • Options
    I just listened to when Eric the Midget called in to talk to Rob Corddry and Howard gave him 30 seconds and all he said was, "Hi how are you doing?"

I had tears in my eyes from laughing! :lol:
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    I just listened to when Eric the Midget called in to talk to Rob Corddry and Howard gave him 30 seconds and all he said was, "Hi how are you doing?"

I had tears in my eyes from laughing! :lol:

Oh man, Eric was great this week. He called in all 3 days and I was laughing my ass off.

Great week of interviews too. Kimmel, JJ Abrams, Rod Stewart, Rob Coddry, and Roger Daltrey. Pretty damn good lineup right there.
  • Options
    Kinny James

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,127
    Stern over the radio this morning here In Palm Beach plunked down 52 million on a house on the oceanfront. I never that guy had Tiger Woooods type cash, WOW!

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Beer in Richards ass

• Options
    Listening to today's show. This tan mom chick is fucking nuts. Holy shit.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704

yep, but
    did you hear her last appearance?!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

yep, but

Yep. Surprised she was back on so soon. She is whacked.
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

yep, but

I really hope she's not the new Joan rivers.
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:

yep, but

can't figure out who's crazier, Her?....or fucking Sal for wanting her!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    "I know tweeting and I know pre-cum!"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Anybody notice this?

It's been twice in a 2 weeks that a big Music guest has come in & referred to something going on with David Bowie.

Rod Stewart was asked about Bowie not touring behind his most recent record. Rod said something about him being very ill & then said that he shouldn't have said anything & then immediately tried change the subject & said how he shouldn't have even brought that up & was apologizing profusely.

Courtney came in today & was asked basically the same thing & with a lot of sadness in her voice, she said "Well, he...nevermind, I'll tell you later."

Or is it just me?
    Post edited by pjradio on
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    Anybody notice this?

It's been twice in a 2 weeks that a big Music guest has come in & referred to something going on with David Bowie.

Rod Stewart was asked about Bowie not touring behind his most recent record. Rod said something about him being very ill & then said that he shouldn't have said anything & to change the subject.

Courtney came in today & was asked basically the same thing & with a lot of sadness in her voice, she said "Well, he...nevermind, I'll tell you later."

Or is it just me?

I did notice that. I wonder what's going on. On another note, I wish bruer was a regular
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    pjradio wrote:
    Anybody notice this?

Rod Stewart was asked about Bowie not touring behind his most recent record. Rod said something about him being very ill & then said that he shouldn't have said anything & to change the subject.

Or is it just me?

I did notice that. I wonder what's going on. On another note, I wish bruer was a regular

gotta love Bruer & I agree, he should be in more. Fits right in. However, my opinion is that the "Artie Chair" is now kinda cursed because, over time, eventually shit becomes real and alot of ppl can't handle it & self-destruct.

It's been 2 for 2 so far, but, yep, I could listen to Bruers' stories all day long
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    I would take him as a weekly guest. Hell, I wish they would go back to having comedians sit in for the news once a week. I loved when Gilbert, Dave attell and others would do that.
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    Anybody notice this?

Rod Stewart was asked about Bowie not touring behind his most recent record. Rod said something about him being very ill & then said that he shouldn't have said anything & then immediately tried change the subject & said how he shouldn't have even brought that up & was apologizing profusely.

Or is it just me?

Apparently there was a rumor he was dying before his new record came out. His new record is fantastic. I hope he's ok.

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/901 ... wie-career
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,543
    pjradio wrote:
    Anybody notice this?

Or is it just me?

Yeah there have been rumors of him being ill and even weight gain. The last couple of years
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I had tears in my eyes with Ronnie's sex tips this morning. So funny! :lol:
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    I had tears in my eyes with Ronnie's sex tips this morning. So funny! :lol:
    They're hilarious and discusting
  • Options
    YOUR BLESSING IN LIFE IS WHEN YOU FIND THE TORTURE YOU'RE COMFORTABLE WITH ~ Jerry Seinfeld
  • Options
    Oh man this shit with Wolfie at Brony Con is fucking hilarious. And extremely disturbing.
  • Options
    Saw a guy in a brony shirt once. It was the same day as when howard talked about it for the first time no lie. I almost peed myself.
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    Oh man this shit with Wolfie at Brony Con is fucking hilarious. And extremely disturbing.

The derelicts are multiplying. Disturbing is right, but the phony phone call today with it was great!!