Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    my friends husband was in the studio shooting for AGT today

I love all things Howard and listen to his show everyday and have been since the beginning but have not been able to get into this show. Perhaps if I went to a live taping I would like it more as they sound more fun.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    norm wrote:
    i wish they would stop talking about shitting! fuck! howard is a seriously screwed up individual

fire benji
    I love the shit talk. Jon Lieberman is fucking awesome
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,253
    LloydXmas wrote:
    norm wrote:
    i wish they would stop talking about shitting! fuck! howard is a seriously screwed up individual

fire benji
    I love the shit talk. Jon Lieberman is fucking awesome

It's so funny when the topic is shit. Especially Tim's bathroom blast. I was in tears today. Lieberman Tweeted that he's into Pearl Jam too!! He's so much better than Langford.
  • Options
    The only good thing that langford did was the sour shoes phony phone call.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,786
    Listening to yesterday's show now....this whole shitting episode is hilarious.
  • Options
    Tim Shit Songs :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Listening to yesterday's show....the guy going nuts about the train is fucking hilarious. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    "My dear, what difference does that make? You're healthy and you have beautiful balls."
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    ronnie is scary crazy...not sure there are enough therapists to help him

also, depace is the biggest douchebag ever
  • Options
    norm wrote:

I get the sense a lot of Ronnie's stuff is an act to get on the air. I could be wrong.

Depace has a lot of nerve after what he did to Fa Fa Fo Hi.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    norm wrote:

I get the sense a lot of Ronnie's stuff is an act to get on the air. I could be wrong.

I'm always listening a day behind since I like to listen to the entire show. Can't wait to hear what this is all about.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    norm wrote:

tough to tell with ronnie...but i don't think it's all an act...remember the narcissism test where he scored off the carts...the dude has a lot of problems
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    norm wrote:

I'm always listening a day behind since I like to listen to the entire show. Can't wait to hear what this is all about.

Just FYI, the Depace/Baba-Booey stuff I was referring to was a long time ago it didn't happen today. I don't even remember exactly what it was except that it had something to do with Depace showing Gary sleeping without telling him he was going to?

Norm, yeah Ronnie is definitely crazy I just think he goes overboard sometimes to stay on the air.

Does anyone listen to the show on the internet? The new player they have for Sirius is awesome. You can fast forward to whatever part of the show you want to listen to.
  • Options
    yes. I listen online. The on demand feature is great. the app has improved 1000% in my book.

Also, John Leiberman is fucking stepping it up. He deserves his own show.
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    yes. I listen online. The on demand feature is great. the app has improved 1000% in my book.

I was just looking into this on demand thing. Can you start listening to the show the same day? I usually just get the show off torrents that night, but it would be nice to listen live or just a little bit behind if I could...
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:

I was just looking into this on demand thing. Can you start listening to the show the same day? I usually just get the show off torrents that night, but it would be nice to listen live or just a little bit behind if I could...

Yeah I listen to it the same day. I'm on the west coast so the show is already over when I start listening right around 8am.
  • Options
    I could listen to them making fun of Baba Booey all day.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,626
    norm wrote:
    rrivers wrote:
    norm wrote:

tough to tell with ronnie...but i don't think it's all an act...remember the narcissism test where he scored off the carts...the dude has a lot of problems

most of the reason I stopped listening was Ronnie and Sal's schtick.

It is obvious they both do a ton of faking, and Howard allows it and tries to sell the faking off as reality.

Like when they quiz sal on history and shit. That is completely phony.

The show seemed to deal with those guys a lot (and Benjy) and I couldnt take it.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    gary getting abused about his music show was pretty funny i must say
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    gary getting abused about his music show was pretty funny i must say

That was some funny shit.
  • Options
    [/quote]most of the reason I stopped listening was Ronnie and Sal's schtick.
    It is obvious they both do a ton of faking, and Howard allows it and tries to sell the faking off as reality.
    Like when they quiz sal on history and shit. That is completely phony.
    The show seemed to deal with those guys a lot (and Benjy) and I couldnt take it.[/quote]

Yeah Ronnie has gotten really annoying. It was really interesting to hear Richie Wilson and Gary fight then Ronnie comes in and completely derails the conversation to fight with Lieberman.
  • Options
    F Depace
  • Options
    Is there a schedule/calendar anywhere that shows the days stern show is live on sirius? the few i found online on the fan network sites are all wrong.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    Is there a schedule/calendar anywhere that shows the days stern show is live on sirius? the few i found online on the fan network sites are all wrong.

If there is a holiday sometime in the month or a day that ends in "y" in the week, then there is no live show.
  • Options
    Howard on Letterman. I predict the same old same old
  • Options
    sour shoes :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    sour shoes :lol::lol::lol:

lisa g :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,555
    Ferrall leaving for terrestrial radio
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Morgan Freeman Presents Phrases of the Howard Stern Show made me spit out my coffee!

"Gurgle, gurgle"

:lol:
  • Options
    Listening to yesterday's show....John Lieberman is such a douche. Ronnie's poem was hilarious.