Howard Stern

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    did ya hear one of the jesus twins killed themselves....apparently he was bi-polar....yea no shit ;):D
  • NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    cutback wrote:
    did ya hear one of the jesus twins killed themselves....apparently he was bi-polar....yea no shit ;):D

Wow was that on Howard 100 news today? Or is this older stuff?

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

NickyNooch wrote:
    Wow was that on Howard 100 news today? Or is this older stuff?

heard it on h100

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/crime/la-me-ois6-2008aug06,0,2175330.story
  • LostdoggieLostdoggie Posts: 257

That picture of him is hilarious, but maybe not in the best taste considering what he's going through.
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone

8/20/98 - Montreal
    8/29/00, 8/30/00 - Mansfield
    7/02/03, 7/03/03, 7/11/03 - Mansfield
    9/28/04, 9/29/04 - Boston
    5/24/06, 5/25/06 - Boston
    6/28/08, 6/30/08 - Mansfield
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    cutback wrote:

:eek:
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    I'm just concerned with Artie, the news said he might be in rehab. WTF with Artie. The moment we think he's OK and we have him back 100%, he goes nuts. Listening to the shows today with the whole "Bro" thing with him and Howard was great. And Sal's ordeal with his wife. So great. Tim S made some good choices with the shows he picked this week.
    I'm just concerned with Artie, the news said he might be in rehab. WTF with Artie. The moment we think he's OK and we have him back 100%, he goes nuts. Listening to the shows today with the whole "Bro" thing with him and Howard was great. And Sal's ordeal with his wife. So great. Tim S made some good choices with the shows he picked this week.

Tim did a good job with the selections, but he could have just replayed Richard getting his balls waxed over and over and I would have loved it.

8/20/98 - Montreal
    Lostdoggie wrote:
    Tim did a good job with the selections, but he could have just replayed Richard getting his balls waxed over and over and I would have loved it.

I had other reservations about that. It was a little more disturbing hearing it a few times the other day. Maybe the way Richard was screaming and yelling and the fact that he'd just let the balls and all out in the open for a waxing on the show. Crazy hick!
    Listening to the show today, I couldn't help but thinking this is not the last time Artie falls off the wagon. Guy's messed up.

8/20/98 - Montreal
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    Lostdoggie wrote:
    Listening to the show today, I couldn't help but thinking this is not the last time Artie falls off the wagon. Guy's messed up.

amazing eh? tis a shame
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    Lostdoggie wrote:

Ya think?
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
    Lostdoggie wrote:

Howard and Sirius keeps allowing it. If I knew one of my employees was on heroin, they'd be canned in a second. With Artie, anything he does is forgiven for the comedy of the show. The one caller today was so dead on about putting some teeth into the situation instead of trying to stitch it up all the time. I love Artie on the show, but geez, how much more of this can go on??...
    Howard and Sirius keeps allowing it. If I knew one of my employees was on heroin, they'd be canned in a second. With Artie, anything he does is forgiven for the comedy of the show. The one caller today was so dead on about putting some teeth into the situation instead of trying to stitch it up all the time. I love Artie on the show, but geez, how much more of this can go on??...

I agree 100%. How many chances does he get at this? Seriously, sleeping through the show is not funny at all and I don't understand why Howard loves it so much.

There are other great comedians that would love a chance at the Jackie/Artie chair and would probably do well, Fitzsimmons, Atell, Dipaolo, etc

8/20/98 - Montreal
    Lostdoggie wrote:

Artie isn't going to be so lucky one of these days..he's a mess. :(
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • toronado10toronado10 Posts: 239
    Howard and Robin aren't doing Artie any favors by only treating this situation as a joke. I can only hope that off the air they have some very serious conversations with Artie about getting himself cleaned up. Its really is a sad situation.
    Take time to see the sky,
    Find shapes in the clouds.
    Hear the murmur of the wind
    and touch the cool water.
    Walk softly,
    we are intruders,
    tolerated briefly
    In an infinite universe.
    toronado10 wrote:
    Howard and Robin aren't doing Artie any favors by only treating this situation as a joke. I can only hope that off the air they have some very serious conversations with Artie about getting himself cleaned up. Its really is a sad situation.

Look, Artie has to want to get help. Artie is very lucky to have a boss that will hire a heroin addict and keep him employed. Artie's great and all, but he has a deadly problem that is going to kill him soon! :mad:
    "What a stupid lamb."
    Look, Artie has to want to get help. Artie is very lucky to have a boss that will hire a heroin addict and keep him employed. Artie's great and all, but he has a deadly problem that is going to kill him soon! :mad:

I really do think he wants to go out like Belushi.

I just don't get the whole celebrity who trash their lives thing. If I had wealth and a great job in which people all over the US and other countries laughed at my comedy and enjoyed the personality I am, why in the hell would I go and screw it all up with drugs and abuse to myself?? That celeb mindset is disturbing. I guess we'll never know until we are famous!

I just don't get the whole celebrity who trash their lives thing. If I had wealth and a great job in which people all over the US and other countries laughed at my comedy and enjoyed the personality I am, why in the hell would I go and screw it all up with drugs and abuse to myself?? That celeb mindset is disturbing. I guess we'll never know until we are famous!

I would be enjoying living on my awesome huge Ranch with all my stray animals I'd rescue!

Seriously, wealth is wasted in Hollywood! :o
    "What a stupid lamb."

It's funny I am reading "The Chris Farley Show" right now and it really goes along with Artie's life. He needs to be in real rehab, not some outpatient thing. There are a ton of problems he needs to deal with and really get to the heart of.

You are right about Howard and Artie joking about it. It is past the point of joking, even for the show.
    sal is an idiot....and i'm saying that as slang....he is a functional idiot....wow....pretty sad
    cutback wrote:
    sal is an idiot....and i'm saying that as slang....he is a functional idiot....wow....pretty sad

I was surprised Howard invited him to the wedding. I thought they should have spent more time on that instead of going to the stupid Elephant Boy game.
    rrivers wrote:
    I was surprised Howard invited him to the wedding. I thought they should have spent more time on that instead of going to the stupid Elephant Boy game.

have you listened to this mornings show?
    cutback wrote:
    have you listened to this mornings show?

No I wait to listen to the replay on the drive home and I live on the west coast.
    Sal is so stupid I wonder if all that is scripted.

8/20/98 - Montreal
    Lostdoggie wrote:

I doubt it, he's an idiot and he has a habit of doing that!
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • lksammktlksammkt Posts: 127
    On the wrap up show there was one caller that called in and made a good point. The show spends soooooooooo much time talking about Sal not getting invited to the wedding. This is exactly what he wanted, his name being discussed alot. Look here we are talking about him.
    Also a little vent, I know that Artie is in rehab - but I would have liked to see him roast Bob Sagot.
    Thoughts?
    I just keep moving on....
    Lostdoggie wrote:

I've wondered that too. It seems too out there sometimes.
    How can somebody think Mexico and Tokyo are continents and actually pass a series 7 test?

8/20/98 - Montreal
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    finally heard the whole seth rogen interview AWESOME SHIT
  • PiercePierce Posts: 71
    did anyone hear the show today...when they were fucking with eric the midget...i laughed my ass off....REDRUM