Howard Stern

Comments

• LostdoggieLostdoggie Posts: 257
    rrivers wrote:
    Is anyone listening to "The History of Howard Stern"? What do you think?

Yeah I heard it over their Christmas break and I thought it was really good. Just getting all those people together to comment on it is quite a feat.
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone

8/20/98 - Montreal
    8/29/00, 8/30/00 - Mansfield
    7/02/03, 7/03/03, 7/11/03 - Mansfield
    9/28/04, 9/29/04 - Boston
    5/24/06, 5/25/06 - Boston
    6/28/08, 6/30/08 - Mansfield
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    Lostdoggie wrote:
    Yeah I heard it over their Christmas break and I thought it was really good. Just getting all those people together to comment on it is quite a feat.

Yeah the content is good, it's just annoying that they have these songs playing while they are interviewing people. Sometimes it is really hard to hear what the people are saying.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
    And a soldier's write up. Sounds like Baba Boey was a jerk to the guy.

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=377200&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    rrivers wrote:

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=377200&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

thanks for the link....

gary is the producer of the howard stern show and is there representing such....i gather this jim norton guy is associated with o&a....i would have been hesitant to sign it too....doesn't make gary a dick....it's what makes him a good producer
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    rrivers wrote:

Wait, is that an apple I see in Artie's hand??!! Wow, he still looks like a mess.
    cutback wrote:
    thanks for the link....

gary is the producer of the howard stern show and is there representing such....i gather this jim norton guy is associated with o&a....i would have been hesitant to sign it too....doesn't make gary a dick....it's what makes him a good producer

I think it does make Gary a dick. It's not like the guy was giving him the Norton book to mess with Gary, it's all he had. Sounds like the guy isn't that aware of Norton being with O&A. Plus he also thought Gary was a jerk when the soldier asked him if Artie was going to be on the show for five years. There is no reason for any soldier to get a bad vibe from any of those guys.
    Wait, is that an apple I see in Artie's hand??!! Wow, he still looks like a mess.

You are right Corduroy! Someone in the thread said thanks to whoever photoshoped the apple into Artie's hand. Hilarious!
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    rrivers wrote:
    You are right Corduroy! Someone in the thread said thanks to whoever photoshoped the apple into Artie's hand. Hilarious!

LMAO AN APPLE AND WATER
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    LMAO AN APPLE AND WATER

It might be an 8 ball and a bottle of Jack in disguise!
    There is a thread on AET about this guy's new tattoo. People were commenting on it and arguing about it. I posted "Scoresman got a tattoo!". I don't know if anyone will get it so I thought I would toot my own horn here. I'm so funny!
  • orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    duuuuuuude artie looks like hell .... dead man walking.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    long red wrote:
    duuuuuuude artie looks like hell .... dead man walking.

definitely, he needs some serious help. wonder if they have tried an intervention? guess you can't make someone get clean anyway. poor bastard.....
    For the first time I want to say fuck Howard. He was so aggitated this morning from all of Artie's and Gary's talking about the recent trip. I freaking loved all of their stories about the war and what's going on, and the fun they had, but shit, Howard couldn't take it. But I'm sure we will be hearing for days about him and Beth and their new house in the Hamptons. Good to have everyone back though!
    For the first time I want to say fuck Howard. He was so aggitated this morning from all of Artie's and Gary's talking about the recent trip. I freaking loved all of their stories about the war and what's going on, and the fun they had, but shit, Howard couldn't take it. But I'm sure we will be hearing for days about him and Beth and their new house in the Hamptons. Good to have everyone back though!

I would like to say fuck baba booey. He is so annoying! 90% of what comes out of his mouth is "The funny thing is" or "The weird thing is" or "it was so weird". There are a few other things, but I can't remember them all right now. I loved yesterday morning when Artie basically told him to shut up so he could finish his story about the party.

Corduroy, I only heard the first segment and part of the Eric the Midget segment, so I didn't hear anything with Howard that got on my nerves, but I know what you mean about him. In the past, he has skipped over interesting things so he can talk about some bullshit in his life.
  • Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    rrivers wrote:
    I would like to say fuck baba booey. He is so annoying! 90% of what comes out of his mouth is "The funny thing is" or "The weird thing is" or "it was so weird". There are a few other things, but I can't remember them all right now. I loved yesterday morning when Artie basically told him to shut up so he could finish his story about the party.

Corduroy, I only heard the first segment and part of the Eric the Midget segment, so I didn't hear anything with Howard that got on my nerves, but I know what you mean about him. In the past, he has skipped over interesting things so he can talk about some bullshit in his life.

I like Gary. he seems very normal.

Stern always seems rushed lately. I agree with yesterdays wrap up show callers that Artie was telling killer stories and Howard wanted to cut him off.

The story about he vallium in the Airport in Russia had me in tears. All I could think of was "locked up abroad". He did a drug deal at a bar in the airport, IN RUSSIA, after having a bitch fit that would get you locked up here for disorderly conduct! was ready to pay $36,000 just to get the fuck out of there. WTF? LOL!

Then he eats 15 of the 20 vallium within an hour.

Artie is the fucking man.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
    Sometimes Howard thinks he know exactly what his audience is thinking and he's wrong. Rushing Artie and Gary was a prime example. I could have listened to those stories for days.

8/20/98 - Montreal
    2 freaking weeks off and all we can get for guests are 2 boring chicks and that pompous ass Donald Trump. Why do they keep having this arrogrant douche bag on so much. I think I'd kill myself if I had to spend 10 seconds with Donald Trump. Put more Dave Attel on!
    Howard Tv With The Uso Pictures And Video Is Awesome

Artie Shooting The Machine Guns Lol
    and the valuim story in russia... actually the whole russian airport nightmare is gold
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    Howard Tv With The Uso Pictures And Video Is Awesome

Artie Shooting The Machine Guns Lol

Did you see the part with Gary insulting the soldier? I was reading through the thread on sternfannetwork last night. The soldier posted an email exchange between him and Gary and Gary actually wrote a response.

Here's the thread:

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=377715&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

It's really long (but pretty entertaining) so here's the highlights if you're interested.

page 14 is where the soldier (trunzofm) posts Gary's and his email.
    page 17 is Gary's post
  • NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    rrivers wrote:
    Did you see the part with Gary insulting the soldier? I was reading through the thread on sternfannetwork last night. The soldier posted an email exchange between him and Gary and Gary actually wrote a response.

Here's the thread:

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=377715&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

It's really long (but pretty entertaining) so here's the highlights if you're interested.

page 14 is where the soldier (trunzofm) posts Gary's and his email.
    page 17 is Gary's post

You can even see the phone in his hand in the picture. Sometimes people don't realize that even celebrities have wives, kids, etc. I got Bababooey's back on this one.

It's kind of funny that the guy poses for a picture, signs the guys stuff and still gets crap from him. What else did he want Bababooey to do?

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

NickyNooch wrote:
    You can even see the phone in his hand in the picture. Sometimes people don't realize that even celebrities have wives, kids, etc. I got Bababooey's back on this one.

It's kind of funny that the guy poses for a picture, signs the guys stuff and still gets crap from him. What else did he want Bababooey to do?

Yeah I think Ta Ta Toothey has nothing to worry about on this one. That guy just seems like a jerk off.

8/20/98 - Montreal
    Anybody hear Howard mention how amazing Pearl Jam was on the VH1 Rock Honors The Who? I was hoping he would go into it a little more...

8/20/98 - Montreal
    Lostdoggie wrote:
    Anybody hear Howard mention how amazing Pearl Jam was on the VH1 Rock Honors The Who? I was hoping he would go into it a little more...

I heard him say it and was hoping for the same. A little more discussion on it. Who is going to Howard's wedding is way more important than a little PJ chat!
    Does anyone know when we will reap the benefit of the xm-sirius merger (i.e. when can I listen to baseball and when xm listeners can listen to football and Stern)?
    how bout quivers and florentine...

if i was the camera kid on howard tv i would def. go for her,,,she is way hot for him
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    how bout quivers and florentine...

if i was the camera kid on howard tv i would def. go for her,,,she is way hot for him

i'd bang robin.....always been attracted to her :o
    cutback wrote:

her balloons are amazing :eek:
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    cutback wrote:
    I'd bang her over the head for being a disgrace to women everywhere.
    But that's just me.
    :p
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I'd bang her over the head for being a disgrace to women everywhere.
    But that's just me.
    :p

YEA SHES A SUCCESFUL GAZILLIONAIRE (SP) thats a bad thing