Howard Stern

Comments

• writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    Lostdoggie wrote:
    He's 6'6 and he says he weighs about 195, so yeah he's real skinny.

and I know who really cares I get it, but why are so many of the people in Hollywood so skinny as they get older? Is it the one thing that makes them feel in control of the aging process, I wonder? I mean normal, toned, healthy thin is everyone's desire to be, but like some of them look freakish.

Am I alone in this?

What do others think?

And I know no one gives a shit, I was just making an observation.
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    writersu wrote:
    and I know who really cares I get it, but why are so many of the people in Hollywood so skinny as they get older? Is it the one thing that makes them feel in control of the aging process, I wonder? I mean normal, toned, healthy thin is everyone's desire to be, but like some of them look freakish.

Am I alone in this?

What do others think?

And I know no one gives a shit, I was just making an observation.

Anyone looks skinny sitting next to Artie.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • rrivers wrote:

And Benji...

Great shows this week!!! Loved the hogan interview, baba booey song contest(loved "Angry Young Booey") and the Robin and Jim breakup...
    1998-6/20, 6/21
    2003-6/1, 10/25
    2005-8/29, 9/4
    2006-7/2, 7/22, 7/23
    2008-4/15(EV solo)
    2009-9/21, 9/22, 9/28
    2011-9/3, 9/4
    2012-9/30
    2013-7/19, 11/30
    rrivers wrote:

see, I just saw him in like People magazine I think and he was with his fiance and that is when I noticed he was pretty bad looking ....not that I ever thought he was cute but he looks sickly now is all I thought.

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
    writersu wrote:
    see, I just saw him in like People magazine I think and he was with his fiance and that is when I noticed he was pretty bad looking ....not that I ever thought he was cute but he looks sickly now is all I thought.

Ok, we get it, he's bad looking. No one ever said he was good looking. Let's drop it.
    rrivers wrote:
    Ok, we get it, he's bad looking. No one ever said he was good looking. Let's drop it.

Ok, I am sorry. I will. I didn't mean to get into a whole other thing, truly. I was just startled is all.

again, sorry.

• NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    vacation week...this blows
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    NY PJ1 wrote:

This made the drive to work very annoying, boring and down right bad! :mad:
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    NY PJ1 wrote:

I was happy though, I woke up, got dressed for work, got in the car, turned on my Sirius only to hear "Hi, this is Sal Governale"

Start of a great morning :)

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

I actually like the "Sirius So Far" special.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    My friend works on the show.. So jealous. Not only like 8 weeks of vaca but 4 day weeks and leaves work by noon. He is on the links constantly!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    My friend works on the show.. So jealous. Not only like 8 weeks of vaca but 4 day weeks and leaves work by noon. He is on the links constantly!
    I thought a lot of the other guys had to still work when the show was on vacation, preparing bits, cutting clips, and getting the on demand stuff going?

must be nice to work 4 days a week, get paid a bazillion dollars, and take 8 weeks vacation. the life!

and, howard does look like he is getting older. not that I give a rats ass....as long as hes funny and provides a good show. he needs a new stylist though. Ralph has him looking like 80's man 90% of the time.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.

Tell Fred hi.
  • LostdoggieLostdoggie Posts: 257

You're friends with Scott Depace?
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone

8/20/98 - Montreal
    8/29/00, 8/30/00 - Mansfield
    7/02/03, 7/03/03, 7/11/03 - Mansfield
    9/28/04, 9/29/04 - Boston
    5/24/06, 5/25/06 - Boston
    6/28/08, 6/30/08 - Mansfield
    Lostdoggie wrote:
    You're friends with Scott Depace?
    We have a winner
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Cool.
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    NY PJ1 wrote:

Didn't we just have a week off on the 4th of July!!! Granted I like hearing some of the older stuff, but it's really nuts how much vacation these guys get. Yes they've earned it can do damn well as they please, but I'd like a little more in the live shows category.
    We have a winner

Nice! How much time is he spending on the Xbox these days, and how is the Video Caddy selling?

8/20/98 - Montreal
  • Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    "You know what to do"

Classic.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
    Lostdoggie wrote:
    Nice! How much time is he spending on the Xbox these days, and how is the Video Caddy selling?
    The caddy is doing quite well actually. Use to do XBOX live with him but don't have as much time as he does.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    The caddy is doing quite well actually. Use to do XBOX live with him but don't have as much time as he does.

I actually tried to add him to my buddy list on Xbox Live but it said his list was full. What's his screen name again on Live? Diggerdog or something?

8/20/98 - Montreal

Maybe if you spent less time passing notes to Eddie Vedder, you'd have more time for your friends. ;)
    Lostdoggie wrote:
    I actually tried to add him to my buddy list on Xbox Live but it said his list was full. What's his screen name again on Live? Diggerdog or something?
    Dukerdog (you did not get it from me)
    GoiMTvP.gif
    rrivers wrote:
    Maybe if you spent less time passing notes to Eddie Vedder, you'd have more time for your friends. ;)
    So true.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Dukerdog (you did not get it from me)

Dukerdog, that's right. He announced it on the show so it's not a secret.

8/20/98 - Montreal
    Anybody hear on Howard 100 News Artie canceled his appearance at the Bob Saget roast this past weekend, and then already canceled this week's appearances?

Perez Hilton has a post on his site speculating Artie is in rehab. That wouldn't surprise me, guy is messed up in almost every way.

8/20/98 - Montreal
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    Lostdoggie wrote:
    Anybody hear on Howard 100 News Artie canceled his appearance at the Bob Saget roast this past weekend, and then already canceled this week's appearances?

Perez Hilton has a post on his site speculating Artie is in rehab. That wouldn't surprise me, guy is messed up in almost every way.

They're roasting Bob Saget? How hilarious will that be? :D

Too bad for Artie! :( Let's hope he really is in Rehab..
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Lostdoggie wrote:

im sure arties missing sleep and must sleep for 71 hours this weekend and thats why he wont be doing his standup...well hear all about it on monday....hey now
    2006-06-01-East Rutherford
    2008-06-19-Camden
    2008-06-25-MSG 2
    EV
    2008-08-07-Newark

"We're running out of beer too?" EV 6-19-08
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    confirmed artie is in rehab
    FaFaFlunky wrote:
    im sure arties missing sleep and must sleep for 71 hours this weekend and thats why he wont be doing his standup...well hear all about it on monday....hey now

Well he might be resting but it is not at home

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08062008/gossip/pagesix/rehab_for_stern_sidekick_123164.htm
    GoiMTvP.gif