Howard Stern

Comments

• thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    Pierce wrote:
    did anyone hear the show today...when they were fucking with eric the midget...i laughed my ass off....REDRUM

yeah that was great
  • CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,256
    Pierce wrote:
    did anyone hear the show today...when they were fucking with eric the midget...i laughed my ass off....REDRUM

He's such a bastard. When he was yelling and they kept playing it back at him was so hysterical. So glad George is back!
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    He's such a bastard. When he was yelling and they kept playing it back at him was so hysterical. So glad George is back!

George cracks me up everytime!! :D

I can't see EVER starting my day without Howard and all his craziness from the studio!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • LostdoggieLostdoggie Posts: 257
    As much as I hate Eric the Midget I love when he calls in. It's usually one of the funniest points of the show. SHUDDUP!
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone

8/20/98 - Montreal
    8/29/00, 8/30/00 - Mansfield
    7/02/03, 7/03/03, 7/11/03 - Mansfield
    9/28/04, 9/29/04 - Boston
    5/24/06, 5/25/06 - Boston
    6/28/08, 6/30/08 - Mansfield
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    The show earlier today that guy calls in about his wife who had cancer, well Howard was very sweet to her. Anyway, the part that had me laughing in the car was when she told Howard that she was too black to wear a blonde wig or weave, and then Howard says "are you Wesley Snipes dark", and she's like, "hell no that is midnight black". Howard's like "so you are just 9pm dark"!! hehehe Cracked me the hell up! :p

Glad she's all right though, she was a good sport and her husband was really nice!! :)

Howard's awesome!!
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
    I just can't believe Katy Perry is a 32dd. Only Howard could get that information.

8/20/98 - Montreal
    Lostdoggie wrote:
    I just can't believe Katy Perry is a 32dd. Only Howard could get that information.

That's why he's the master interviewer!! Sal's version of that song makes me want to gag!
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,696
    Gary is so annoying. Because I have no life I am listening to the replay of the wrap up show on a Saturday and Gary just said, "It's the weirdest thing and it's a weird phenomenon." He says "it is the weirdest thing" or "it's the funniest thing" before 98% of the things he says.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
    rrivers wrote:
    Gary is so annoying. Because I have no life I am listening to the replay of the wrap up show on a Saturday and Gary just said, "It's the weirdest thing and it's a weird phenomenon." He says "it is the weirdest thing" or "it's the funniest thing" before 98% of the things he says.

I like Gary but you are correct about this. Craig Gass does a great impression of Gary.

8/20/98 - Montreal
  • This week, I forget what day it was, when they were acting like they couldn't hear Eric the midget on the phone...that was the hardest Ive laughed in a long time. They could have him on five hours a day and Id be happy.
    "Many of Pearl Jam's most loyal fans are teenagers who do not have the money to pay the $50 or more that is often charged today for tickets to a popular concert...we have made a conscious decision that we do not want to put the price of our concerts out of the reach of many of our fans." 6/94
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    This week, I forget what day it was, when they were acting like they couldn't hear Eric the midget on the phone...that was the hardest Ive laughed in a long time. They could have him on five hours a day and Id be happy.

that was genius....that little fucker cracks me up....he's such a tool and doesn't know it :D

more ETM i say :D
    This week, I forget what day it was, when they were acting like they couldn't hear Eric the midget on the phone...that was the hardest Ive laughed in a long time. They could have him on five hours a day and Id be happy.

I heard that this morning. I'm an Eric fan too.
    I love Eric, mainly because the sound effects Fred plays crack me up.

8/20/98 - Montreal
  • long red wrote:
    fuckin great.

"I dabbled my wang with latex."

mmm latex fetishes are fun.
    There is something about peeling it off your partner to expose their bare skin~
    so boys......where do you want me?
    Lostdoggie wrote:
    I love Eric, mainly because the sound effects Fred plays crack me up.

That zero point zero sound effect is getting old though.
  • Does anyone know the name of, or where to get, Robin's theme song? I can't find it anywhere.
    May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
    Does anyone know the name of, or where to get, Robin's theme song? I can't find it anywhere.

My buddy somehow gets them and uses them as ringtones. He sent me Black Tits a while ago. Makes for a great ringtone when the inlaws are over the house!!
  • NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    I wish I hadn't heard it on the replay and heard it live that Eric the Midget wasn't a mod in his JSFC chatroom. I think I would just keep typing, "ack ack" and "0.0" over and over to piss him off.

Did Johnny and him eventually smooth everything over? I never heard of everything is cool again after Eric said he wouldn't go to the event Johnny booked for him.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    My buddy somehow gets them and uses them as ringtones. He sent me Black Tits a while ago. Makes for a great ringtone when the inlaws are over the house!!

BIG BLACK BEAUTIFUL TITS!
  • ChrissybChrissyb Posts: 122
    rrivers wrote:
    That zero point zero sound effect is getting old though.

but the "shatup" one is perfect!!

I hate it when they are on vacation.
    **find what you love, love what you find**
    what work exactly do they need a vacation from? :rolleyes:
  • PiercePierce Posts: 71
    they have to spend their money sometime....
    I miss those quick news cast type clips. "Shits her pants while she was jogging". I think it was Richard who did them.

Oh, and this site is pretty good: http://howardsternbits.com/

8/20/98 - Montreal
  • Lostdoggie wrote:
    I miss those quick news cast type clips. "Shits her pants while she was jogging". I think it was Richard who did them.

oh mannnnn, those robin quivers songs are effffin hilarious.....im crackin up here lol.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    too many vacations.
    I miss igotid88
    Lostdoggie wrote:

Thanks for that site.
    rrivers wrote:
    Thanks for that site.

You're welcome. Every time I venture over there I end up spending an hour on it laughing.

8/20/98 - Montreal
  • muppetmuppet Posts: 980
    Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before or that I'm missing the obvious.

But I don't live in the USA, and was wondering whether it was possible to get Stern's show on a podcast or something? Or do I have to resort to downloading torrents?
    muppet wrote:
    Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before or that I'm missing the obvious.

But I don't live in the USA, and was wondering whether it was possible to get Stern's show on a podcast or something? Or do I have to resort to downloading torrents?

you can sign up for an internet only subscription for sirius

or torrents
    oh mannnnn, those robin quivers songs are effffin hilarious.....im crackin up here lol.

Masturbates with meats and vegetables!! All those that Richard does are great. Along with Steve Langford has a huge penis. No matter what aggrevations we may get with the show at times, it really is something great. I hope we get another 5 out of Howard.