Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    rrivers wrote:
    Artie was funny this morning when he used the megaphone and said, as Beth, "I'm sewing baby booties."

That was hilarious......shall we start a message board pool of when he and Beth's kid will be born? :D
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    That was hilarious......shall we start a message board pool of when he and Beth's kid will be born? :D

Well it took him 6 years to pop the question so lets half that and say 2010.
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    Well it took him 6 years to pop the question so lets half that and say 2010.

Maybe Howard will finally have a boy.
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,254
    All I know is that I'm getting sick of 4 days of live shows. Save the Mastertape Theatre for Saturday and Sunday. I don't even turn Howard on, on Fridays anymore.
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    All I know is that I'm getting sick of 4 days of live shows. Save the Mastertape Theatre for Saturday and Sunday. I don't even turn Howard on, on Fridays anymore.

same here. I wish they would at least bring back the friday show. At least there's Lithium 24
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,254
    same here. I wish they would at least bring back the friday show. At least there's Lithium 24

Exactly, I was between that and Hair Nation on the way in to work this morning. For some reason I just cannot get into the old shows.
  • Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Exactly, I was between that and Hair Nation on the way in to work this morning. For some reason I just cannot get into the old shows.

Me either, but Lithium 24 is a great channel. So glad they added it!
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687

Yeah the old shows are really lame. What they should do with Master Tape Theater is just take out bits, like big fights or cool interviews and just play different ones during the day if they are going to not do new shows on Fridays. We don't need the whole old show. It is too dated. I would rather they just re-ran a show from the week they are in.

Corduroyboy, how do you listen to Howard in the morning since you are on the West Coast also? Do you listen to the west coast feed? Sometimes I will listen to the news on the way to work and then listen to the replay on the way home. Other times, I just listen to music in the morning so I won't know what happened until the afternoon when I listen on the way home. For some reason, I prefer to listen to it on the way home.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755

theres your hero.. cashing it in.. 4 day work weeks..

atleast O&A do 5 days, and funnier every fucking day :)

ask your boy howie where he got the idea to put webcams in his studio..
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • Options
    oppie1 wrote:
    theres your hero.. cashing it in.. 4 day work weeks..

atleast O&A do 5 days, and funnier every fucking day :)

ask your boy howie where he got the idea to put webcams in his studio..

webcams??

And you know if you want to talk about O & A you can start a thread.
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    webcams??

And you know if you want to talk about O & A you can start a thread.

He can't because oppie1 is obsessed with Howard just like O & A are and he has to say how much Howard sucks every time there is a thread about him. But he obviously listens to know as much as he does about Howard.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    He can't because oppie1 is obsessed with Howard just like O & A are and he has to say how much Howard sucks every time there is a thread about him. But he obviously listens to know as much as he does about Howard.

i would rather jam screwdrivers in my ears then listen to that washed up has-been...
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    rrivers wrote:

Well I don't want to get into a pissing match. Both shows are entertaining (I guess. I've never heard O&A) and anyone can listen to whatever they like. But I'm curious to learn about these webcams.
  • Options
    howie is ,or has already, putting webcams in his studio so people can watch his show online while they do it. would be entertaining and new, had opie and anthony not been doing it since back on their WNEW days.. Stinky Cam FTW!!

i'm curious how the old lady is gonna swing it saying he's the first to do that
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    oppie1 wrote:
    howie is ,or has already, putting webcams in his studio so people can watch his show online while they do it. would be entertaining and new, had opie and anthony not been doing it since back on their WNEW days.. Stinky Cam FTW!!

You know I listen every day pretty much and this is the first time I've ever heard this. Can you provide me a link to where you read this?
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    You know I listen every day pretty much and this is the first time I've ever heard this. Can you provide me a link to where you read this?

o&a were talking about today, i'll see if i can get the audio from the show
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    oppie1 wrote:

So that must make it true then, huh?

And just my two cents, since Howard moved to Sirius his show has never been better.
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    So that must make it true then, huh?

And just my two cents, since Howard moved to Sirius his show has never been better.

well.. once you hit rock bottom, you can't go any lower
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    oppie1 wrote:

So no one related to Howard or Sirius has said anything about this, just O&A?
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

I listen every day too and I haven't heard of this either.

Please don't post O & A audio. It will not prove anything except that O & A can't get over Howard and that they, like you, are obsessed with Howard.
  • Options
    oppie1 wrote:

Amazing! Didn't know O&A invented the webcam!!!!!! :rolleyes:
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    oppie1 wrote:
    well.. once you hit rock bottom, you can't go any lower

Have you heard his show since being on Sirius? I've been listening for years, and it's become nothing short of amazing since coming over. I LOVE Sirius, and there is SO much content on there that I would love to listen to and could take up my whole day, but I just can't pull away from his channels. They are at their creative peak.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    Amazing! Didn't know O&A invented the webcam!!!!!! :rolleyes:

hoo-hoo .. tell 'em fred
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    Have you heard his show since being on Sirius? I've been listening for years, and it's become nothing short of amazing since coming over. I LOVE Sirius, and there is SO much content on there that I would love to listen to and could take up my whole day, but I just can't pull away from his channels. They are at their creative peak.

no i havent.. i havent heard his show since ~1999... i would never subject myself to that awful dreck ever again..
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    oppie1 wrote:
    no i havent.. i havent heard his show since ~1999... i would never subject myself to that awful dreck ever again..

If you haven't listened in over 8 years, how do you know what he's like now?
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    If you haven't listened in over 8 years, how do you know what he's like now?

cuz i stopped listening when he lost his talent and humor, and i doubt he'll ever get it back..

i discovered a funnier, more original show.
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    PiercePierce Posts: 71
    oppie1 wrote:
    cuz i stopped listening when he lost his talent and humor, and i doubt he'll ever get it back..

i discovered a funnier, more original show.

You have finally discovered your life???....awesome!!!...
  • Options
    Pierce wrote:
    You have finally discovered your life???....awesome!!!...

swing and a miss at the attempt at humor... try again
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• Options
    PiercePierce Posts: 71
    oppie1 wrote:
    swing and a miss at the attempt at humor... try again

at humor???
  • Options
    How's that info on the supposed webcams coming?