Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    rrivers wrote:
    I don't think he mentioned them yesterday but the first time he was back on Howard at Sirius, they had a pretty lengthy discussion about O & A. Here's a summary from marksfriggin.com:

Dice said that after the last time he was on, he heard that ''Olivia and Annette'' (Opie and Anthony) went after him and his kids on their show. Dice went on Kidd Chris' show after that and told him that he's going to go after this guy ''Olivia'' and let people know where he lives. He said he's let him know that if he mentioned his kids on the air again, he was going to go after them. Dice said he's got an 11 year old and talking about his kid isn't right. He's going to have to run into him some day and he knows that he'll crumble as soon as he sees him.

Dice said that if that guy ever comes to L.A. He'd better be very well protected because he's going to get him if he's not. He went off on both of them for a short time and said that Anthony's face looks like it was hit with a meteorite. He said he's the only guy uglier than the guy in ''Grease'' who was a crater face. He said that they even used his face to design the bottom of a sneaker. He went off on him for a few minutes. He said that for them to go backwards, by going back on terrestrial radio, is ridiculous. He said that they had no listeners and they're trying to explain why they're going on free radio after their fans shelled out money to hear them on XM. Dice said that they had no ratings but Howard thought they did okay when they were on terrestrial radio before. Dice took credit for that saying that they got ratings after he started to show up on their show.

The whole show is here: http://marksfriggin.com/news06/4-24.htm#wed. But I think that is all that O & A are mentioned.

Yeah I didn't feel like going to marksfriggin yesterday but I had a vague recollection of that.

''Olivia and Annette'' - funny :D:D
  • Options
    corycory Posts: 736
    Andrew Dice Gay is funnier than Andrew Dice Clay.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687
    I thought Dice was entertaining yesterday. I liked the fight with his fiancee. I might even check out his show.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    Tom KTom K Posts: 842
    Dammit... Cabbie is a piece of shit...I wish he wouldn't be on the show anymore..
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    Tom K wrote:
    Dammit... Cabbie is a piece of shit...I wish he wouldn't be on the show anymore..

I hate him too. I loved when they were bashing him the day that he "admitted" his part in the sex in the studio thing.
  • Options
    I kind of missed Artie today.. I hope he doesn't leave the show..
    I'm gone ..Long gone..This time I'm letting go of it all...So long...Cause this time I'm gone
  • Options
    But it's great to hear George. ha - ha - ha - ha - ha

And Cabbie's an idiot.
  • Options
    I love the interaction between George and Artie... George's "cuddly muffin"...haha..
  • Options
    Do you think Artie's back on drugs?

I don't. I think he's diabetic and needs to stop eating crap.
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    Do you think Artie's back on drugs?

I don't. I think he's diabetic and needs to stop eating crap.

I hope not... he's such a great guy with a really big heart.. I think he's having trouble getting over the Dana thing, plus he is 300 lbs and eats, smokes, and drinks like a madman.. Hopefully he will be back tomm. The diabetic thing is a good call..
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,254
    Tom K wrote:
    I kind of missed Artie today.. I hope he doesn't leave the show..

I hate it when Artie's not there, but he has no discipline for the show. He's making big change just being on the show, but needs to keep going out doing his other shit and it interferes with him being on the show. I really hope too, that he doesn't leave the show. Then they'd ask Jackie to come back and I'd end my subscription to Sirius!
  • Options
    Then they'd ask Jackie to come back and I'd end my subscription to Sirius!

I hate to say it but I almost agree... I love artie and Jackie is a joke, man..
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    Tom K wrote:

same here. I'll cancel if Artie leaves. If Howard starts working 3 days a week, I'll cancel too.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    same here. I'll cancel if Artie leaves. If Howard starts working 3 days a week, I'll cancel too.

If you think about it, over the past 2 weeks, we had only 4 live shows. The week off, then Friday's off. I know Howard has put his time in and has gotten up at 5 am for 20+ years, but come on. Sirius has many great other stations, but I want live Howard, 5 days a week.
  • Options
    Tom K wrote:

And his Jokeman show sucks ass. I'd rather listen to the Tyra Banks Show than Jackie!
  • Options
    And his Jokeman show sucks ass. I'd rather listen to the Tyra Banks Show than Jackie!

So What..
  • Options
    I love Artie but yesterday I thought Howard was great. It really shows what a talent Howard is when people are out and he still puts on an entertaining show. That Tyra Banks thing was great, the Artie discussion and the Cabbie thing were all great and that is just hearing a little of each of them.
  • Options
    Flannel ShirtFlannel Shirt Posts: 1,021
    rrivers wrote:
    I love Artie but yesterday I thought Howard was great. It really shows what a talent Howard is when people are out and he still puts on an entertaining show. That Tyra Banks thing was great, the Artie discussion and the Cabbie thing were all great and that is just hearing a little of each of them.
    Artie is fucked up. Not sure he will be around too much longer. He is blowing this gig. You dont fucking call in sick to you job when you job is the Howard Stern show more than one time in a couple months.

Howard is the man. When Artie dies or stops showing up or gets fired or whatever, Howard should replace him with Greg Fitzsimmons. That dude would be perfect. He always kills on the show.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth....dedications, naive and true.
  • Options
    There really is no excuse for missing as much time as he has. Look at all the other people on the show. Plus it is only half a week that he has to work now.
  • Options
    mulva9mulva9 Posts: 417
    Anyone seen Artie do stand up? I'm going to see him on Friday in Boston.
  • Options
    mulva9 wrote:
    Anyone seen Artie do stand up? I'm going to see him on Friday in Boston.

I haven't but from what I have heard I think he is funnier in the studio.
  • Options
    Artie is fucked up. Not sure he will be around too much longer. He is blowing this gig. You dont fucking call in sick to you job when you job is the Howard Stern show more than one time in a couple months.

Howard is the man. When Artie dies or stops showing up or gets fired or whatever, Howard should replace him with Greg Fitzsimmons. That dude would be perfect. He always kills on the show.

I totally agree. Artie has the greatest gig going, but he's too wacked out on other stuff. You can tell he just doesn't care about being on the show. He's waiting for his big cut in life from Fox or whomever, and like they said on the show, he will be like Andy from Conan. I love Artie, I think he's been incredible for his show, I love his antics. But at the rate he's going, he will be replaced.
  • Options
    I totally agree. Artie has the greatest gig going, but he's too wacked out on other stuff. You can tell he just doesn't care about being on the show. He's waiting for his big cut in life from Fox or whomever, and like they said on the show, he will be like Andy from Conan. I love Artie, I think he's been incredible for his show, I love his antics. But at the rate he's going, he will be replaced.

They said he would be like Andy from Conan? That's funny.
  • Options
    Go take a crap on this thread for those O&A fans who always crap on our Stern threads.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=236036
  • Options
    Go take a crap on this thread for those O&A fans who always crap on our Stern threads.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=236036

Why? We should be above that.
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    Why? We should be above that.

Absolutely, but why not have a little fun in the process!
  • Options
    Absolutely, but why not have a little fun in the process!

I understand but then they'll just come back here. I'm just tired of the kindergarten BS.
  • Options
    oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    cory wrote:
    he's over there now, bop...

andrew dice gay is hilarious :)
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • Options
    oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    cory wrote:
    he's over there now, bop...

andrew dice gay is hilarious :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DF9p1aNja0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V47uH0i8yR0
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • Options