Howard Stern

Comments

• CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,254
    How about Gilbert yesterday. I've never heard him be so mellow and out of it. His phony phone calls are some of the best lately.
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    How about Gilbert yesterday. I've never heard him be so mellow and out of it. His phony phone calls are some of the best lately.
    Getting married and having a baby! I'd be mellow too;)

His laugh that Fred uses cracks me up every time
    cutback wrote:

His laugh that Fred uses cracks me up every time

I'm with you. I can't stop laughing. His Dice impressions were the best ever!
  • rriversrrivers Posts: 3,686

Yeah the Dice impressions are great. Gilbert annoyed me yesterday though because he wouldn't answer any of Howard's questions. It would have been fascinating to hear what was really going on.

The Scott/Howard fight was great as was the Artie/Ralph fight.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
    rrivers wrote:
    Yeah the Dice impressions are great. Gilbert annoyed me yesterday though because he wouldn't answer any of Howard's questions. It would have been fascinating to hear what was really going on.

The Scott/Howard fight was great as was the Artie/Ralph fight.

Agreed!! Artie and Ralph was great!

You going to see the Killers of Comedy in Sac?? Got my tickets yesterday. I want to meet Beetlejuice! I met Rev. Bob back east, the dude is nuts.
    Agreed!! Artie and Ralph was great!

You going to see the Killers of Comedy in Sac?? Got my tickets yesterday. I want to meet Beetlejuice! I met Rev. Bob back east, the dude is nuts.

I thought about it but I'm not going to go.

Last night I watched the fight between Howard and Lisa G and Penny about Christmas gifts on Howard TV. It was great. The show is at its best when people are fighting.
  • Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    another 3 day week.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
    I think we need to accept that now that he got the tapes back we will never hear a new show on Fridays. :( And frankly, I wish they wouldn't just play the old shows in their entirety. I liked the Friday Show when Gary and others would talk about the old stuff.
  • cutback wrote:
    I think we need to accept that now that he got the tapes back we will never hear a new show on Fridays. :( And frankly, I wish they wouldn't just play the old shows in their entirety. I liked the Friday Show when Gary and others would talk about the old stuff.

I'm gonna say it......I HATE Mastertape Theatre. I just don't think the shows hold up well over time. I'm all about the here and now. Not shows from friggin' 1988! *end rant*

The Friday Show was way better imo.
    I'm gonna say it......I HATE Mastertape Theatre. I just don't think the shows hold up well over time. I'm all about the here and now. Not shows from friggin' 1988! *end rant*

The Friday Show was way better imo.

I think the MTT sucks too. Those shows are way too old. I wouldn't mind listening from shows from 1998 -2004. The Friday Show was great.

But You Might Die Trying
    I agree with what everyone said about Mastertape Theater. I would much rather listen to shows from the past week rerun rather than old shows.
    I think the show has been great lately. This week I am actually trying not to listen too much because I am going to have the weekend to myself and was planning on listening then. Sirius rules!!
    Here are a bunch of prank calls and bits. Really funny stuff. I think there are over 100 clips here.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HJOBOX1Y

But You Might Die Trying
    Anyone hear Cabbie this morning. What a dick. I always found him entertaining like the rest of the wack pack but this shit is over the line.
  • lksammktlksammkt Posts: 127
    ya, he was kind of being a liar this morning. Artie totally called him out.
    I just keep moving on....
  • I was just listening at work and nearly pissed myself when Artie was giving his email address out.
    I'll scream my lungs out...'til I fill this thread!
    lamperti77 wrote:
    I was just listening at work and nearly pissed myself when Artie was giving his email address out.

and Siobahn didn't get it. :)
    I have never liked Cabbie and was glad to see him raked over the coals this morning. Howard seemed really hurt.
  • It's official.....he's engaged to Beth! He's been hinting at this for months. He better get a prenup. :p
    lamperti77 wrote:
    I was just listening at work and nearly pissed myself when Artie was giving his email address out.

Yeah that was one of the funniest things I have ever heard.

Did anyone hear a few weeks ago when Artie was imitating Jon Hein when he comes out to say what is going to be on the Wrap Up show? Hilarious!
    It's official.....he's engaged to Beth! He's been hinting at this for months. He better get a prenup. :p

No fucking way?!?!?! He just doesn't learn does he. I'll listen to the replay later, but is Robin still laughing?
    rrivers wrote:
    Yeah that was one of the funniest things I have ever heard.

Did anyone hear a few weeks ago when Artie was imitating Jon Hein when he comes out to say what is going to be on the Wrap Up show? Hilarious!

Both those were hysterical. The show is so much better with Artie. :)
  • cutback wrote:
    No fucking way?!?!?! He just doesn't learn does he. I'll listen to the replay later, but is Robin still laughing?

Oh yes.....Robin is LOVING this.
    Howard said that he's thinking of taking on Beth's last name because of the confusion with Howard K. Stern's name.

Howard O? :)
  • lamperti77 wrote:

That was hilarious. The interview with Bobby Trendy was pretty funny today. I always like it when Howard gets pissed off that Anna Nicole's lawyer is named Howard K. Stern.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• miller8966miller8966 Posts: 1,452
    i almost pissed myself yesterday with the evil dave wanting to adopt the black kid phone call.
    America...the greatest Country in the world.
    miller8966 wrote:
    i almost pissed myself yesterday with the evil dave wanting to adopt the black kid phone call.

I missed that one.

I thought the one with Richard asking for medicine from the pharmacy and using the guy screaming when he was cumming to make it sound like he was dry heaving was hilarious.
  • Best phony call....gotta love Richard! http://jeffseby.tripod.com/stnsnds/RichardEchoPhoneCall.wma

(right click and save as)
    rrivers wrote:
    I missed that one.

I thought the one with Richard asking for medicine from the pharmacy and using the guy screaming when he was cumming to make it sound like he was dry heaving was hilarious.

That was a great call. I loved when Richard called the guy back and just put up the guy screaming again.

- Ethel Mertz

But You Might Die Trying
    Artie was funny this morning when he used the megaphone and said, as Beth, "I'm sewing baby booties."