Comments

• Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,927
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    what a over-rated piece of crap t.v. series ,,, its fucking horrible

as opposed to????
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    as opposed to nothing,, their is no storyline, no beginning ,no middle , no end ,, its just 100% pure garbage ... and its a shame because it COULD be so good,, its all dreams and and shrinks ,, its makes me nuts but this is just my opinion
  • Options
    eddies grrleddies grrl Posts: 509
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    as opposed to nothing,, their is no storyline, no beginning ,no middle , no end ,, its just 100% pure garbage ... and its a shame because it COULD be so good,, its all dreams and and shrinks ,, its makes me nuts but this is just my opinion

well, you have a few options here. you could not watch it and then not post in this thread, for a start. :rolleyes:

buh-bye.
    Life is the riddle
    Of which we're caught in the middle.
    A couple of lucky ones
    Tangled up in too much love
    ~cowboy junkies
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

so you're saying that because it's not like every other show ever made that fits nicely into an hour time frame with a happy ending and a little moral for the kiddies that it's garbage. well maybe you should be watching Law and Order or any CBS show that will gladly fit into your mold of what a good show is.
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    best line of last nightsd episode:

Paulie Walnuts at the hospital about bringing AJ home,....

" Van- Helsing, come with me ! "

LOL !

great stuff !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    well, you have a few options here. you could not watch it and then not post in this thread, for a start. :rolleyes:

buh-bye.

LMAO!

So anyway....I noticed a couple of things in last nites show that I thought were interesting, Christopher holding Meadow's hand in the ICU waiting room? And the two Arab guys in the Bada Bing and the whole FBI/terrorist connection with Agent Whatshisface. And also, nobody looks very happy with Bobby Baccala do they? I think he might be getting whacked!
  • Options

buh-bye.

done and done p.s. i could only bear 7 minutes of it,, ENJOY !! ROLLS EYES:
  • Options
    joseducajoseduca Posts: 1,272
    Bathgate66 wrote:

LOL !

great stuff !

diarrheastan!
    Make records, not war...
  • Options
    Some random comments:
    1- Did you notice the voices of the AJ and Meadow on the phone were different? Sounded like they were much younger.
    2- When Tony fell off the stairs he hit his head on the right side yet he appeared with a bandaid on the left... weird
    3- At the end Tony didn't want to make a phone call to whom? He was talking to his family on the cell...
    4- Precision optics? wtf? LOL
    5- Carm stole the show. Her rant to Ro was fabulous.
    Make records, not war...
  • Options
    chipboychipboy Posts: 137
    Next two episodes...

Mayham
    While Tony attempts to derail a potential lawsuit, Silvio starts to suffer from his added responsibility. To add to the mayhem, Carmela needs help dealing with A.J. while Vito and Paulie argue over the profits from a recent job. Christopher proposes a business opportunity to a friend from rehab.

The Fleshy Part of the Thigh
    Nobody is happy when Barone Sanitation is put up for sale. Tony has a discussion about religion and dinosaurs with an evangelical and Paulie's world gets turned upside-down by a family matter.

Sounds like he is going to spend a lot of this year in a coma.
  • Options
    chipboy wrote:
    Next two episodes...

Mayham
    While Tony attempts to derail a potential lawsuit, Silvio starts to suffer from his added responsibility. To add to the mayhem, Carmela needs help dealing with A.J. while Vito and Paulie argue over the profits from a recent job. Christopher proposes a business opportunity to a friend from rehab.

The Fleshy Part of the Thigh
    Nobody is happy when Barone Sanitation is put up for sale. Tony has a discussion about religion and dinosaurs with an evangelical and Paulie's world gets turned upside-down by a family matter.

religion and dinosaurs lol sounds interesting
  • Options
    chipboy wrote:

i wonder how will chase differentiate from six feet under and the way they showed nate's early-in-the-sason death
    Make records, not war...
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    joseduca wrote:
    i wonder how will chase differentiate from six feet under and the way they showed nate's early-in-the-sason death

it is very similar isn't it, having the main character out of the loop and everybody else trying to scramble for some kind of order. good call!
  • Options
    StoneG82StoneG82 Posts: 806
    Tony isn't dreaming. He's in purgatory.

You know how when he's looking out of the hotel window across the city and there is that really bright light....almost like a sun coming up.....well that's heaven.
    "What’s Orphans? I don’t know. Orphans is a dead end kid driving a coffin with big tires across the Ohio River wearing welding goggles and a wife beater with a lit firecracker in his ear." - Tom Waits
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,927
    StoneG82 wrote:

You know how when he's looking out of the hotel window across the city and there is that really bright light....almost like a sun coming up.....well that's heaven.

and the other side of town, with all the fires, is hell :)

this theory seems to make the most sense.

this guy writes a good column, talking about that.

http://www.nj.com/sopranos/ledger/index.ssf?/sopranos/stories/seasonsix_3.html

I sure hope it's Vito that Paulie is shooting at in the previews for next week.
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    and the other side of town, with all the fires, is hell :)

this theory seems to make the most sense.

this guy writes a good column, talking about that.

http://www.nj.com/sopranos/ledger/index.ssf?/sopranos/stories/seasonsix_3.html

I sure hope it's Vito that Paulie is shooting at in the previews for next week.
    Now, is Agent Harris really that in love with Satriale's veal parm, or he is baiting a hook to turn Christopher into a cooperator? Nothing on this show is a coincidence, and a few scenes after Harris mentioned Matush, the terrorist-supporting drug dealer, we saw a couple of Middle Eastern men chatting up Chrissie at the Bing. Hmm...

Very interesting point from that link you posted.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

LOL !

great stuff !

i liked-

vito: "i'll drive him."
    paulie: "no! you already brought sfogliatelle!"

so funny!! classic nj italians, fighting over who's doing more... brilliant & true :D
    Life is the riddle
    A couple of lucky ones
    ~cowboy junkies
  • Options
    StoneG82 wrote:

i don't know about heaven, but it's definitely the light.. as in "come into the light... 'cause you're dead" :eek: notice he keeps seeing it, but hasn't tried walking towards it. also, i think the phone played an interesting role, like it was this connection to his life, even if that life and the voices on the other end are mutated & not quite right. and the way he hesitated about picking it up to make a call, towards the end of the episode.

just a brilliant, outstanding episode. they just keep knocking me out.
    Life is the riddle
    A couple of lucky ones
    ~cowboy junkies
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    done and done p.s. i could only bear 7 minutes of it,, ENJOY !! ROLLS EYES:

we will! don't let the door hit ya in the ass, as we like to say in jersey. :D
    Life is the riddle
    A couple of lucky ones
    ~cowboy junkies
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    i liked-

vito: "i'll drive him."
    paulie: "no! you already brought sfogliatelle!"

so funny!! classic nj italians, fighting over who's doing more... brilliant & true :D
    what about Paulie proposing to buy Tony a little stereo and Chris buying it before Paulie.. typical
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    Obi Once wrote:
    what about Paulie proposing to buy Tony a little stereo and Chris buying it before Paulie.. typical

yeah, those two are always locking horns. like two of my uncles, actually.

true conversation at this year's christmas gathering:

"jim, what'd you bring?"

"whaddya talkin about? i brought the antipast. it's all the best stuff- did you see that mootzadel? cost me seventy bucks, that fuckin platter."

"well, the seafood salad jo made doesn't come cheap, either, ya know."
    Life is the riddle
    A couple of lucky ones
    ~cowboy junkies
  • Options
    we will! don't let the door hit ya in the ass, as we like to say in jersey. :D

go _____ yourself ,,as we like to say in nyc lol wink
  • Options
    yeah, those two are always locking horns. like two of my uncles, actually.

true conversation at this year's christmas gathering:

"jim, what'd you bring?"

"whaddya talkin about? i brought the antipast. it's all the best stuff- did you see that mootzadel? cost me seventy bucks, that fuckin platter."

"well, the seafood salad jo made doesn't come cheap, either, ya know."
    no shit, does one have 'white wings' like Paulie? that be too funny..

i was thinking about the purgatory thing myself, i didnt notice the fire tho..

anyhoo: great start of the season! cant wait for next week
  • Options
    I have free HBO and Showtime this week. woohoo
    anyway that means I saw my first ever episode of Sopranos, man its really good. But the main guy was shot and the other guy hung himself. Was that the finale or the first episode of the season and when does it normally come on in day/time because I think I might need to get HBO.
  • Options
    its broadcasted on sunday if im not mistaken.. i download the episodes so im not completely sure when exactly

the big guy is the main character (Tony) and this is the 1st episode of season 6, the final season.
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    go _____ yourself ,,as we like to say in nyc lol wink

yeah, yeah, you know you want me. :)
    Life is the riddle
    A couple of lucky ones
    ~cowboy junkies
  • Options
    Obi Once wrote:
    no shit, does one have 'white wings' like Paulie? that be too funny..

no white wings, just salt & pepper hair, but he is very well groomed- like a freakin' goomba mannequin. :D
    Life is the riddle
    A couple of lucky ones
    ~cowboy junkies
  • Options
    I have free HBO and Showtime this week. woohoo
    anyway that means I saw my first ever episode of Sopranos, man its really good. But the main guy was shot and the other guy hung himself. Was that the finale or the first episode of the season and when does it normally come on in day/time because I think I might need to get HBO.

madonna mi, we got us a coupla sopranos virgins! :D
    Life is the riddle
    A couple of lucky ones
    ~cowboy junkies
  • Options
    yeah, yeah, you know you want me. :)

haha this talk is turning me on !!! wink,, wanna meet at the pork store?? lol
  • Options
    I hope the guy who hung himself really didn't die.