Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Between 45 and 50.

It was less than that before one of my friends and I had a contest to see how many guys we could pick up from Match over the course of a month. I got 22 first dates, 12 to add to my "number."
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • crackin me up.....when I was about 11 I used to get busy on a stuffed animal.

What kind of stuffed animal?

And, do you get a little excited when you see a similar one? ;)
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    i dont consider myself a prude, but i am about the complete opposite of a player.

but i was talking with a friend and realized i've had a few partners and so my STD risk was increased. granted i'm clean and i've been in a 1 and 1 relationship for a while. but still

i've had 3 partners where we went all the way and an additional 2 just fooling around. (well, stuff that clinton doesnt consider sex)

thats 5 people, who if they had five and they had five etc....

am i in the normal range? high? low?

no judgement here i really am just kinda curious.

You mean like today, or the overall total?
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • i dont consider myself a prude, but i am about the complete opposite of a player.

but i was talking with a friend and realized i've had a few partners and so my STD risk was increased. granted i'm clean and i've been in a 1 and 1 relationship for a while. but still

i've had 3 partners where we went all the way and an additional 2 just fooling around. (well, stuff that clinton doesnt consider sex)

thats 5 people, who if they had five and they had five etc....

am i in the normal range? high? low?

no judgement here i really am just kinda curious.

Actually, I am in about the same range as you- a few more in the "fooling around category"- and last spring I had to have a cervical biopsy and the doctor told me that anything more than 2 partners is "high risk." I never would have thought I was "high risk"!

Of course I don't think you can generalize...if you've slept with 3 people the risk would really depend on who those people are, how old you/they were, and many other factors, so I wasn't really worried. It was just kind of a shock to hear though!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    crackin me up.....when I was about 11 I used to get busy on a stuffed animal.

if you remove 'stuffed' from that sentence and change 11 to 31 then we have BostonLou's answer to this thread
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    3, im a slut
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • maybe 6

only 2 that mattered, my first and my last
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    dunkman wrote:
    if you remove 'stuffed' from that sentence and change 11 to 31 then we have BostonLou's answer to this thread

oh my god

too funny

i think that's my new sig
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    My husband is my one and only intimate partner! I've kissed a lot of guys though..:)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Between 45 and 50.

It was less than that before one of my friends and I had a contest to see how many guys we could pick up from Match over the course of a month. I got 22 first dates, 12 to add to my "number."

you slept with 12 different guys from match.com in a month? jesus, why am i not on there?

my number is somewhere around 15... and at least 10 of them came during a period of heavy substance abuse. i've spent far too much time in codependent relationships. spending the first 3 years of college with one girl was the worst mistake of my entire life. ditto for spending this past year with one girl.
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    My husband is my one and only intimate partner! I've kissed a lot of guys though..:)

Sure, if by 'kissed' you mean backdoor action ;)..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    Let's just put it this way Gene Simmons and Wilt Chamberlain are amatuers compared to me :)
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
    The Champ wrote:
    Sure, if by 'kissed' you mean backdoor action ;)..

Not into the "backdoor" action too much. Seriously, my husband is my one and only lover. I'm not saying I never did anything kinky with my boyfriends from high school and all, but I never wanted to lose my virginity with them.

I did almost lose it though with this gorgeous guy with a mohawk in 11th grade. WOW, he was HOTT.
    "What a stupid lamb."
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849

how many??

37?
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • LindaLinda Posts: 1,656
    does kissing count? .....because i kiss the girls too ;)

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/2963/dsc06895tb5.jpg
    i'm not happy yet.....
    Linda wrote:

that would be sexy

if you both weren't puckering up like you were about to kiss a 90 year old guys unwashed ballbag

;)
  • FnCircusFnCircus Posts: 439
    I am 0.33% complete on achieving Wilt Chamberlain status...............
  • bostonlou wrote:
    that would be sexy

if you both weren't puckering up like you were about to kiss a 90 year old guys unwashed ballbag

;)
    lmao hehehe
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Linda wrote:

are boobs touching in that picture? please tell me... i need to know if boobs are touching... i hope the boobs are touching, pm me quick..

whoops

doesnt matter now
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

in 2007... this pretty much means you're a virgin

that's sexy
    dunkman wrote:
    are boobs touching in that picture? please tell me... i need to know if boobs are touching... i hope the boobs are touching, pm me quick..

whoops

doesnt matter now

here's a cleenex.......
    and for the record, its almost not possible to not touch in case of debby...;)
    i'm not happy yet.....
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,842
    sorry I never kiss and tell

;)
    bostonlou wrote:
    in 2007... this pretty much means you're a virgin

that's sexy

I'm not saying I'm an angel or anything, I may have only been with my husband, but beofre him in high school I had lots of boyfriends, I just didn't have sex with them. I'm not saying I didn't do anything else that was fun...:)
    "What a stupid lamb."
    bostonlou wrote:
    that would be sexy

;)

funny you mentioned ballbag's, the first thing deb asks when she meets a guy is "do you shave your balls?"..........
    i'm not happy yet.....
    Linda wrote:
    funny you mentioned ballbag's, the first thing deb asks when she meets a guy is "do you shave your balls?"..........

LOL

Your friend sounds like a riot!! :)
    "What a stupid lamb."
    i was watching sex and the city the other day and this came up i thought that would be funny on the pit then i thought you are lame you hear something and thisnk about how it would go over on the pit :p
    I'm not saying I'm an angel or anything, I may have only been with my husband, but beofre him in high school I had lots of boyfriends, I just didn't have sex with them. I'm not saying I didn't do anything else that was fun...:)

we'll need your definition of fun

and the number of guys you have gone down on

thanks

Linda wrote:

wow

i'm guessing she's not from san diego?
  • Linda wrote:

thats the first thing she asks? how do you follow that up?
    Linda wrote:

it's a very fair question women are expected to be neatly groomed down there and so should men