The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Hey Ladygooddiva here is the site where you can watch the Holland (De Jong) - Germany (Kuranyi) confrontation.

http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/verticalsfootball/content/index.asp?strCountry_adidascom=nl

Enter the site, go to TV Room, go to TV Commercials and then you can see it. There is also alot of other commercials.
    Arsenal - Liverpool in the 78th minute still 1-1
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    Klumpie wrote:
    Hey Ladygooddiva here is the site where you can watch the Holland (De Jong) - Germany (Kuranyi) confrontation.

http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/verticalsfootball/content/index.asp?strCountry_adidascom=nl

Enter the site, go to TV Room, go to TV Commercials and then you can see it. There is also alot of other commercials.

thanx honey !!!!I know that side allready (was to blond to open it!!!)
    Hopefully Liverpool will win. Otherwise have Axl a bad humour. :D
    thanx honey !!!!I know that side allready (was to blond to open it!!!)

You're welcome!
    two shoots 2 times rooney so we break down newcastle 2:0

hamburg is still not playing bec. of the snow but we are waitting...for the startin

the stadium is singing hamburg is coming in !!!
    the management from hsv was sleeping !!!!but now it´s on ...;)
    OOOHHHH, Arsenal now leading with 2-1.
    the management from hsv was sleeping !!!!but now it´s on ...;)

Let the match begin!

I'm gonna watch the matches from the Dutch league now.
    it´seems a good day for manu so hamburg hopefully follow ...we are playing @home!!!!
    Klumpie wrote:
    Let the match begin!

I'm gonna watch the matches from the Dutch league now.

ok ...than you can inform me ;)
    by the way schalke is leading ...that´s not good for us ...so we have to win this !!!
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    i cannot believe we just lost..i cannot
    just when we were gonna win it...Steve Bennett gives Alonso a second yellow card for a foul which HE DID NOT EVEN SEE!
    bad goal to concede as well....what was Stevie thinking?!!
    sigh...ah well..i won't concede 2nd place yet...there's still 9 games and 27 points to play for
    YNWA
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    well manu won today but we can´t take it easy !!!But we will win again!!!:p
    i just cannot believe the ref..he gave a fucking second yellow card for a foul he did not even bloody fucking see.
    absolutely gutted...
    next up..Fulham at home this Wednesday...must win

Manure should have won today's game by 6 goals...they had so many good chances..but just couldnt convert.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    fulham aha seems so easy for you (not good for us:p)

by the way hamburg is playing forward but no goals yet!!!
    fulham aha seems so easy for you (not good for us:p)

by the way hamburg is playing forward but no goals yet!!!
    dont think it will be easy..Fulham are an underrated side..they are very unlucky too.
    only positive is that Fulham are the only team in England without an away win this season

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    dont think it will be easy..Fulham are an underrated side..they are very unlucky too.
    only positive is that Fulham are the only team in England without an away win this season

ok ... i try to follow it ...then ...by the way hsv-fck still 0:0 halftime

with 75 minutes to late ....
    55 minute goal lauth ...demel and lauth a good working 2 gether (they both came in after halftime)-good HSV vs FCK 1:0....so lauth and demel do it again guys!!!
    well goal but what kind lol ok our deffence walked jumped to the ball of VDV and even FDK keeper was he made a goal(really unhappy but cool for us)
    HSV vs FCK 2:0;);)
    our little angel tried it again!!!
    penalty for HSV 3:0 VDV so we are no 2 again!!!!6 points behind bayern munic ...bremen is 3 points behind us and schalke just 2 ....
    so now on wendsday Rapid Bukarest
    can come we are ready
    and hsv can do 3 goals :D@home
    hsv is the power !!!
    and we have to revange the last match !!!
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i cannot believe we just lost..i cannot
    just when we were gonna win it...Steve Bennett gives Alonso a second yellow card for a foul which HE DID NOT EVEN SEE!
    bad goal to concede as well....what was Stevie thinking?!!
    sigh...ah well..i won't concede 2nd place yet...there's still 9 games and 27 points to play for
    YNWA

Well, maybe he didn't see it but he deserved the yellow card. And you're right what was Gerrard thinking? I never saw that from him. But next time, there will be better times. Buy a good attacker and the problem is solved.

I'm gonna put my champions beer in my fridge :D
    Klumpie wrote:
    Well, maybe he didn't see it but he deserved the yellow card. And you're right what was Gerrard thinking? I never saw that from him. But next time, there will be better times. Buy a good attacker and the problem is solved.

I'm gonna put my champions beer in my fridge :D
    if you look at the replay..Alonso slipped and fell...tackle was accidental.
    when the FA see it they will definitely take the yellow card away.

Gerrard sigh..every season he has to do something like once or twice.
    but well..everyone is human.

YNWA
    so now on wendsday Rapid Bukarest
    can come we are ready
    and hsv can do 3 goals :D@home
    hsv is the power !!!
    and we have to revange the last match !!!

I don't think HSV will get through in the Uefa Cup. I think you're underrate Rapid, it isn't a bad team. I hope HSV will win, but I don't think that. HSV did a good job this weekend! I hope they will pass Bayern at last match of this season. Like Bayern did with Schalke and Leverkussen a few years ago.
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    if you look at the replay..Alonso slipped and fell...tackle was accidental.
    when the FA see it they will definitely take the yellow card away.

Gerrard sigh..every season he has to do something like once or twice.
    but well..everyone is human.

Maybe I didn't see it right, but I thought he had the intention to tackle the player. But I only saw it once!
    I watched today the dutch 'Match of the Day' or the dutch 'Sportschau'. Feyenoord played very good today, I think they created 15 really big chances to score. They only made 1. RKC had no chance and in the last minute they create a counter and booom Goal. Fantastic for PSV, bad for the league. But I don't care about that.
    Klumpie wrote:
    I don't think HSV will get through in the Uefa Cup. I think you're underrate Rapid, it isn't a bad team. I hope HSV will win, but I don't think that. HSV did a good job this weekend! I hope they will pass Bayern at last match of this season. Like Bayern did with Schalke and Leverkussen a few years ago.

will be hard couse the last match in the season will be vs bremen the best deffence vs the best strike oh my english sorry ...
    we can win @home we are really a faboulos team ...and we are the only team this season who beat bayern munic twice !!!!