Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    you know the answer;)

lol!! im only messing around!!!

he is a class player,very underrated if you ask me.

give him a run of games and get his confidence back up and he would be superb.............
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    lol!! im only messing around!!!

he is a class player,very underrated if you ask me.

give him a run of games and get his confidence back up and he would be superb.............

i give fergie a call and try my best lol;)
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    Its on astro-turf,all weather type stuff....

Im too old to become a pro now but like youself i am the greatest talent this country will never see!!!

Ive been top scorer more often than not when i play for fun so we'll see if i can re-produce that in a competitive format!!!

Do you play in a league or anything?

nah, just for fun. a real good fun...

but hey, maybe we can get the people who run this forum to organize a match between all of us football lovers. they could pay for the trip, the unis, medals, trophies, beers etc...PJ lovers united playing the greatest game in the world!!

yeah, i know, i am a dreamer...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    brhf9 wrote:
    nah, just for fun. a real good fun...

but hey, maybe we can get the people who run this forum to organize a match between all of us football lovers. they could pay for the trip, the unis, medals, trophies, beers etc...PJ lovers united playing the greatest game in the world!!

yeah, i know, i am a dreamer...

Im sure Iron Maiden did it!!! they have had a five a side team for years!!!

thats a very good idea!! The inter pearl jam world cup!!!! lets get onto it:)
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    Im sure Iron Maiden did it!!! they have had a five a side team for years!!!

thats a very good idea!! The inter pearl jam world cup!!!! lets get onto it:)

i´m the manager than;) lol
  • Options
    i´m the manager than;) lol

Right then so we have a European manager,a midfield dynamo,and a lethal striker!!!

c'mon people room for about another twenty for the official pj footy team!!!!
  • Options
    Right then so we have a European manager,a midfield dynamo,and a lethal striker!!!

c'mon people room for about another twenty for the official pj footy team!!!!

so i really need to get in the bizz

so who is the best manager internationally`?

Peter Kenyon?
    ulli honeß?
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    so i really need to get in the bizz

so who is the best manager internationally`?

anyone but the guy from real madrid.

he have tons of money, buys a lot of players but cant get a team...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    brhf9 wrote:
    anyone but the guy from real madrid.

he have tons of money, buys a lot of players but cant get a team...

well that´s really bad bizz:D
  • Options
    any west ham fans here?
    "It was a kind of a sick, disturbed rock opera - if Nietzsche were to write a rock opera,"-Jeff Ament about Eddie's first three songs

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough, I'm fine now.
    Push me pull me. See ya later

<present tense inhabiter #0003 & Even Flow psycho #0036>
  • Options
    any west ham fans here?

i saw them play last night, cool team but i liked Manchester United a bit better :D
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    And Boca Juniors is on the Nissan Southamerican Cup FINALS AGAIN!!!!!!! :D

WOOOOOHOOOO!!! :D I'm so excited. Just finished watching the game, and there was so much suspense, I wanted it to end already :p We won 1-0, and if Universidad Catolica scored a goal to tie the game, THEY would've gone to the finals, so yeah, it was very tense.

Anyway....

We'll play Pumas on the finals. And we're also candidates to win the local tournament, so YAY! :D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    And Boca Juniors is on the Nissan Southamerican Cup FINALS AGAIN!!!!!!! :D

WOOOOOHOOOO!!! :D I'm so excited. Just finished watching the game, and there was so much suspense, I wanted it to end already :p We won 1-0, and if Universidad Catolica scored a goal to tie the game, THEY would've gone to the finals, so yeah, it was very tense.

Anyway....

We'll play Pumas on the finals. And we're also candidates to win the local tournament, so YAY! :D

I watched this game, excellent, Rolando Schiavi goal!

I have a question..the seeding says that Pumas should host the return game, but everybody keeps saying that the 2nd game is in Argentina. How does this work?
  • Options
    Just heard that real betis are after florent sinama pongolle on loan.
    looks like a good bet we could land joaqin in this deal.........
  • Options
    if hsv stayes @the position in the uefa cub in their group on the place where they are now and manu fall off the cl .than in februarry there will be the match manu vs hsv -my heart
    bec. the match also gonna be here wow ....
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    if hsv stayes @the position in the uefa cub in their group on the place where they are now and manu fall off the cl .than in februarry there will be the match manu vs hsv -my heart
    bec. the match also gonna be here wow ....
    i hope that happens :)
    cant wait to find out who we play in the next round of the Champions League..hopefully Rangers or Real Madrid :)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    cant wait to find out who we play in the next round of the Champions League..hopefully Rangers or Real Madrid :)

i hope so too manu@hamburg come on my dream come true cool cool;)

but where will be my heart ???damn my both fave teams against each other -but no question i be for hsv !!!
    damn am i than a ....whatever ....

yea i am so exited for next round of cl too:)
  • Options
    i hope so too manu@hamburg come on my dream come true cool cool;)

but where will be my heart ???damn my both fave teams against each other -but no question i be for hsv !!!
    damn am i than a ....whatever ....

yea i am so exited for next round of cl too:)
    yeh..if that ever happens..i hope HSV hammer them :)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh..if that ever happens..i hope HSV hammer them :)

but it would be so wired maybe bec. i like many mau players and i like manu damn but what should i do i have to be on the side of my hometeam /childhood but it would hurt when manu loose than same if hsv loose .........
    but if hsv hammer manu than they will hammer all :p
  • Options
    Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed Gary Neville as United's new captain.

After the departure of Roy Keane earlier this month, the Reds boss said the decision had come down to three players; Ruud van Nistelrooy, Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs.

Neville missed three months of the season with a groin injury. In his and Keane's absence, van Nistelrooy captained United for five games, against Lille, Chelsea, Charlton, Villarreal and West Ham.

But Neville took the armband for the midweek Carling Cup clash with West Brom and he will keep it on a permanent basis.

Sir Alex has confirmed that the 30-year-old right-back will be Keane's permanent successor.

Neville made his United debut over 13 years ago against Torpedo Moscow in the Uefa Cup in September 1992. Saturday's match against Portsmouth marks his first game as club captain and will be his 478th appearance for United.
  • Options
    not surprised...Neville is the only veteran around who still gets a game

YNWA
  • Options
    I watched this game, excellent, Rolando Schiavi goal!

I have a question..the seeding says that Pumas should host the return game, but everybody keeps saying that the 2nd game is in Argentina. How does this work?

hmm...good question. I heard that the return game will be in Argentina. However, as of now, Boca is battling two fronts. We're going for the Southamerican Cup and the local Argentinian tournament, and there's a conflict between the match dates of the finals for both cups. So, the AFA and the other cup authorities need to go over that to see how this is gonna be done. Therefore, although the return game is supposed to be in Boca, the dates and locations of the matches are subject to change due to the conflicting schedules. We'll just have to keep on checking the news to see the latest developments :p

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    not surprised...Neville is the only veteran around who still gets a game

mhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-????
  • Options
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    hmm...good question. I heard that the return game will be in Argentina. However, as of now, Boca is battling two fronts. We're going for the Southamerican Cup and the local Argentinian tournament, and there's a conflict between the match dates of the finals for both cups. So, the AFA and the other cup authorities need to go over that to see how this is gonna be done. Therefore, although the return game is supposed to be in Boca, the dates and locations of the matches are subject to change due to the conflicting schedules. We'll just have to keep on checking the news to see the latest developments :p

I will be checking thanks..exciting football to watch i love it..after watching Glasgow Rangers of course :D
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

..hmm so you'll be hoping Gers can get something from Inter then..dam hard..BUT! we have home advantage, i will be there and i know for a fact the place will be jumping also they have a Milan derby also they have already qualified..who knows :|
  • Options
    I will be checking thanks..exciting football to watch i love it..after watching Glasgow Rangers of course :D

lol! :D

I just heard on the news that the first leg of the final will be on December 6th and the second leg on the 18th :) So there ya go! :D

Apparenty they already fixed the conflicting schedule so I don't think that'll change :)

Peace & Love,

Juli

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    Just heard that real betis are after florent sinama pongolle on loan.
    looks like a good bet we could land joaqin in this deal.........
    Recent reports in the Spanish press suggested Liverpool are about to loan their French striker to Betis in January but Benitez has moved to rubbish such talk.

"I read some news in the Spanish press but there is no news. It's not true," he said today at a Melwood press conference.

i guess its good to keep him as back up...Mark Gonzalez is finally coming to Anfield too in 2 weeks time!

YNWA
  • Options
    Hsv vs colone

(match sold out:(:()

and

United v Portsmouth

so i cross my fingers for my both fave team HSV and United:p

i can´t watch it anyways on tv or so bec. i have to work again today:(

hope my darlins will play lol;)
  • Options
    Crouchie finally scored :D
    great win...we're second for now :D

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Crouchie finally scored :D
    great win...we're second for now :D

Top game!! bit shakey at the start of the second half but overall,commanding performance!!

crouch desreves the credit for the first goal!!(had enough time to shoot mind you!!)

second is good even if its for now.

come on pompey and bolton!!!