Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    last i read he will be staying in January from SkySports
    it will be silly to move in January.
    also it seems he wont join Manure cos he wants a 5 year deal and Manure dont wanna offer him that cos hes already 29

we will see ...than maybe barcelona ...
  • Options
    watch real football
    eg. AFL
    Wave came crashing...
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    we will see ...than maybe barcelona ...
    Barca have too many good midfielders...will be tough for Ballack to cement a place in the team..for me Real Madrid seems the best option
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    Pearl JuliPearl Juli Posts: 1,213
    Real Madrid blows! lmao They're like Spain's River Plate! LMAO! ;)

hehe Go BARCA!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED: 2008-06-11

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    AND:

GO RIQUELME!!!!! (wherever the f*** he's playing now...lol) :p

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    go Chris Judd and Ben Cousins
    Wave came crashing...
  • Options
    Pearl_Juli wrote:
    AND:

GO RIQUELME!!!!! (wherever the f*** he's playing now...lol) :p
    Villareal! ahah
    yeh am not a fan of Real either...
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    Roma - Juventus 1:4

FORZA JUVE! :D
    Per sognare altri mondi non è mai troppo tardi
    Another world is possible
  • Options
    Who saw the greates player in the world last night? Ronaldinho is out of control!!!

My god what a goal he scored yesterday, GO BARZA!!!!!

Real Madrid - Barcelona 0:3
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • Options
    Who saw the greates player in the world last night? Ronaldinho is out of control!!!

My god what a goal he scored yesterday, GO BARZA!!!!!

Real Madrid - Barcelona 0:3
    he is just outstanding..does he ever have a bad game?!

YNWA
  • Options
    imagine if henry leaves the gunners and joins ronaldinho! the new galactico's!!
    the whole world would be afraid of that team!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    imagine if henry leaves the gunners and joins ronaldinho! the new galactico's!!
    the whole world would be afraid of that team!!!
    and with Eto'o and Messi..wow...they gotta improve their defence though..they let in too many dodgy goals

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    and with Eto'o and Messi..wow...they gotta improve their defence though..they let in too many dodgy goals

as long as you score more who cares!!!

really though,players are going to want to play for them if henry goes. we could be witnessing the new birth of the madrid team of the 90's
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    Barca don't need Henry, he goes missing in BIG games anyway. Gave Real Maricon a good stuffing in their own stadium and Albion stuffed Everton 4-0. Not a bad weekend.
  • Options
    Sometimes wrote:
    Barca don't need Henry, he goes missing in BIG games anyway. Gave Real Maricon a good stuffing in their own stadium and Albion stuffed Everton 4-0. Not a bad weekend.
    yeh i enjoyed the Baggies victory as well...:)

YNWA
  • Options
    Henry goes missing in big games?! are you mad?! remember that goal against united? the flick and then the lob? he gets bullied out of big games the same way van nistelroy does and owen does and crouch wants!!!
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Barca have too many good midfielders...will be tough for Ballack to cement a place in the team..for me Real Madrid seems the best option

yea and they really need good players;):p
  • Options
    hey! there is real futbol on tv today.

*grabs coke*

*heads for couch*

thanks for the reminder...
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    hey! there is real futbol on tv today.

*grabs coke*

*heads for couch*

thanks for the reminder...

BEER, GRABS BEER HEADS FOR COUCH!!!
  • Options
    seems manu gonna be kicked out @the champions League:(:(:( they are so bad now couch they need ballack !!!!
  • Options
    Today are the Southamerican Cup semifinals! WOOHOO! :D

First game: Boca Juniors VS. Universidad Catolica de Chile

Second Game: Velez Sarsfield VS. Pumas.

GO BOCA! :D

I'm watching the pre-game show/comments on Fox Sports right now. Maradona is playing a friendly game with a "veteran" Boca team, against a "veteran" Argentinos Juniors team in one of the side fields on Boca's stadium. It's pretty cool. Maradona already scored a whole bunch of goals and it's only been like 30 mins into the first half :)

♪ Juli ♪
  • Options
    ah weekend is coming..means more EPL

not a bad week for European footie..though i thought it was the worst European performance by Liverpool in a long while but Manure's horrible performance did make it an alright 2 days of CL matches :)

Alonso's still out...City away will be tough...hoping we can scrape this one 1-0

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

not a bad week for European footie..though i thought it was the worst European performance by Liverpool in a long while but Manure's horrible performance did make it an alright 2 days of CL matches :)

Alonso's still out...City away will be tough...hoping we can scrape this one 1-0

yea and manu does´t want ballack anymore so he stay in munic?
  • Options
    barcoachbarcoach Posts: 413
    I just found out about George Best's death... I heard he was seriously ill just yesterday, but didn't think this would happen so soon... He was in a great part to blame for my Man United fandom... This is sad. May his soul find peace...
    Stone: Thanks for the pick and the night of complicity, you rock!
    -The crazy guy with the Ramones t-shirt.
    Mexico C. 12/10/05.

"There is a rose that I want to live for
    although, God knows, I may not have met her"
    -J. Strummer

"And you'll never know just how dark this screen could be"
  • Options
    yea and manu does´t want ballack anymore so he stay in munic?
    yup read that too...i think he will still leave in the summer

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yup read that too...i think he will still leave in the summer

but hwere to hell maybe hey what about sporting lissabon :D
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

That was a bit harsh dude!! i thought we played quite well! controlled the game,crouch had a blinding game again without scoring but qualifying was the target.

Doesnt matter who we get now so topping the group is pointless no?
  • Options
    That was a bit harsh dude!! i thought we played quite well! controlled the game,crouch had a blinding game again without scoring but qualifying was the target.

Doesnt matter who we get now so topping the group is pointless no?
    i thought we gave Betis too much possesion especially in the first half..and poor finishing..Crouch was by far the man of the match.

hmm well..i would love to draw a team like Real Madrid cos i know we can beat them...last season i hoped for Juventus after Leverkusen and wow..what a nice end to the season hah
    hmm...some groups..it is better to finish winners..like Barca's group or Inter's group
    im sure the fans would prefer to play Bremen or Gers instead of Barca and Inter
    i would love to draw Gers too...clash of two titans known for tradition and their great fans...love to see that happen :)

YNWA
  • Options
    ah..league game tonight..can't wait!
    im sure we can win this easy and finish the month in 4th :D

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    ah..league game tonight..can't wait!
    im sure we can win this easy and finish the month in 4th :D

we will see:D
    i´m so happy that manu is on da 2nd -hope there is a way to drop chelsea from their place:p