Options

The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Options
    he he! just gets worse for ladygooddiva!!! the rafalution is takin over!!

chelsea should be good tonight,although im workin til seven so im gonna have a mad dash back to get home in time!!!!

ok .....:(:(:(......but hey all ain´t finsish yet ..so we get better day:)
    and i hope by my heart that chelsea get a bad day ...come on don´t play good please!!!:D
  • Options
    and on wendsday united will blow benfica from the field yea ;)
    and will show that they´re great:D ;)

i´m not afraid bec. of benfica who are they again;):p
  • Options
    ok .....:(:(:(......but hey all ain´t finsish yet ..so we get better day:)
    and i hope by my heart that chelsea get a bad day ...come on don´t play good please!!!:D

united will always come good,they always have a little downwards journey when someone big leaves the club and you could see it happening with keano.
    he just lost it bigtime!!
    rumour has it he has held talks with everton!! ha ha ha!!!
    and it happened with cantona.
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    and on sunday we will catch up in da pl :D we blow Everton away:D
  • Options
    united will always come good,they always have a little downwards journey when someone big leaves the club and you could see it happening with keano.
    he just lost it bigtime!!
    rumour has it he has held talks with everton!! ha ha ha!!!
    and it happened with cantona.

no wwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy:p:p
  • Options
    and on sunday we will catch up in da pl :D we blow Everton away:D

lets hope so!!!!! i want everton to go down! that would be so funny!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    lets hope so!!!!! i want everton to go down! that would be so funny!!

i thought we are enemys????;) so you are for us;)???

was nice talking to you:) even you support the wrong team:D

i come back later go to work

later

alwways United:D:D
  • Options
    i thought we are enemys????;) so you are for us;)???

was nice talking to you:) even you support the wrong team:D

i come back later go to work

later

alwways United:D:D

we are enemies but when everton are involved i cant choose them over united so i choose you!!! its unfortunate but dont go shouting it from the rooftops or axl might get offended by my indifference!!!
  • Options
    we are enemies but when everton are involved i cant choose them over united so i choose you!!! its unfortunate but dont go shouting it from the rooftops or axl might get offended by my indifference!!!

thanx ;):D i won´t do that ...bec. i never know what my fanatic do with me if they know that i talk to liverpool fans ...mhh but hey it´s ok;)
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    yeh i hate Everton more than Manure...maybe even hate Sperms more than Manure!
    Everton are a bunch of whiny cheaters with cheater ballboys!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

he he!! nice one man!! cant wait for xmas week when we give them a present they wont forget!!!

a good drubbing!!!
  • Options
    he he!! nice one man!! cant wait for xmas week when we give them a present they wont forget!!!

a good drubbing!!!
    there were 1 or 2 Evertonians talking shit to me on AET when they finished 4th ....they even said i was jealous when i said they would get relegated this season! lol...i think Villareal proved that Everton should just stick to relegation battles and let the real quality challenge for top honors.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    there were 1 or 2 Evertonians talking shit to me on AET when they finished 4th ....they even said i was jealous when i said they would get relegated this season! lol...i think Villareal proved that Everton should just stick to relegation battles and let the real quality challenge for top honors.

Ha!!! jealous? LMAO!!!! how can we be jealous when we support the most succsessfull team in England?! oh they do give me a chuckle!!!! bless them!!!
  • Options
    Ha!!! jealous? LMAO!!!! how can we be jealous when we support the most succsessfull team in England?! oh they do give me a chuckle!!!! bless them!!!
    yeh..if anything..i was alittle ashamed! it felt like getting relegated finishing to a crap team like Everton.
    but good thing we won the Champions League if not last season would have been a disaster.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh..if anything..i was alittle ashamed! it felt like getting relegated finishing to a crap team like Everton.
    but good thing we won the Champions League if not last season would have been a disaster.

i know,half time in the c,league i was planning a trip to botswana or somewhere more reomte! couldnt even lift my head but i thought ive got to watch the 2nd half even though i though it would end up 6-0!!

i had one of the best few days of my life after that!! the homecoming outside st. georges hall in liverpool was amazing!! ive kept some of the ticker tape that rained down and ive got the crowd singing ynwa on the g/friends phone and some cool pics on my phone!!!

and i went to see star wars episdode three that morning!!! quality!!!
  • Options
    at halftime 70% of me gave up...but when i heard how the fans sang YNWA during halftime...i just had a feeling we could do something..
    today's game should be good..both teams have no pressure...probably wont be such a cautious game and maybe we can see alot of attacking football..though Liverpool will be resting Alonso so i guess Hamann will come in and defend alittle.

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    though Liverpool will be resting Alonso so i guess Hamann will come in and defend alittle.

remember the final? hamann can boss any field he is on, i love the guy.

i do think we can win tonight and top the group. i might be online afterwards for post match analysis if you are about?
  • Options
    remember the final? hamann can boss any field he is on, i love the guy.

i do think we can win tonight and top the group. i might be online afterwards for post match analysis if you are about?
    Hamann made so much of a difference..he came in and allowed Stevie to attack alot

i hope we can win..would be nice to get one over them...dont win much at Stamford Bridge too.
    dont think ill be online after the game lol

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:

i looooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Manu ;)
  • Options
    Ronaldo Ready For Re-Match With Rivals

(i am so exited manu will rock the boat lol)

Cristiano Ronaldo is relishing coming face-to-face with his Portuguese arch-rivals Benfica on Wednesday night.

"It's great to be back in Portugal," said Ronaldo, who joined United from Benfica's neighbours Sporting Lisbon in 2003.

"The rivalry between Benfica and Sporting is the same as that between United and Manchester City. The stadiums are near to each other like they are in Lisbon and the atmosphere is always great at these games.

"I've been back (to Lisbon) a few times since I signed for United. I think I'll get a really warm reception but our main focus is on getting the result we need.

"We played really well against Portsmouth at the weekend and it was a good victory which helped to boost the morale. Now we go to the Stadium of Light hoping to get through to the next stages."

The match is set to evoke memories of George Best's inspirational display against the Portuguese side back in March 1966 when United earned a stunning 5-1 victory.

"Best was a great player, absolutely fantastic," says Ronaldo. "He was responsible for Manchester United winning lots of trophies. He is a legend in football and will always be remembered by all the players."

United fans who like a flutter should look out for Ronaldo on Wednesday night. If he scores the last goal of the game, Ladbrokes.com will refund all losing bets on the correct score, first goalscorer or last goalscorer.
  • Options
    Travelling Squad To Benfica
    • Keepers: van der Sar, Howard
    • Defenders: Ferdinand, Silvestre, Neville, O'Shea, Brown, Pique, Bardsley
    • Midfielders: Scholes, Giggs, Smith, Fletcher, Ronaldo, Park, Richardson
    • Strikers: Rooney, van Nistelrooy, Saha, Rossi

yea yea yea
    United have jetted out to Portugal ahead of their crucial Champions League clash with Benfica on Wednesday evening.

The 20-man squad left Manchester Airport on Tuesday morning en route to Lisbon.

Captain Gary Neville returns to the squad after missing out on Saturday's 3-0 win over Portsmouth, while teenagers Giuseppe Rossi and Gerard Pique are also included.

All four teams from Group D can still qualify for the knockout stages of the competition.

Villarreal are in pole position to progress with seven points. Their opponents on Wednesday, Lille, are level with United on six points, while Benfica have five.

United will win i feel it;)
  • Options
    Fergie To Face Hell
    Ronald Koeman has warned Alex Ferguson Manchester United’s visit to Lisbon will be like venturing into hell. The Benfica boss wants the fans to create an inferno of hate for Fergie and his stars at the Stadium of Light tomorrow. Koeman said: "This is a game we have to win and the way for us to succeed is to make it as difficult as possible for United. I've told my players I wantthem to make it like hell and the fans to make the atmosphere as intimidating as possible."

i hate Koeman!!! who is that guy anyways ....
  • Options
  • Options
    ah great 0-0 we are top!
    was a pretty good game..wow..we really frustrated Chelski good lol...great team performance...Sissoko played his best game in a Liverpool shirt too.
    Essien's tackle was a disgrace too...im just thankful that Hamann escaped a horrific,career ending injury.

YNWA
  • Options
    elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    ..........I reckon man-u will get thru tonight, even if they only draw, what makes it exciting is that benfica really have it all to play for as well. Pisses me off that in england the wednesday champs lge fixtures get no coverage at all, not even a highlights programmes later on..........................watched some of the game last night, crouch just cracks me up--how thin are those legs!!! I was waiting for him to appear near the corner flag to see how they compared.
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    ah great 0-0 we are top!
    was a pretty good game..wow..we really frustrated Chelski good lol...great team performance...Sissoko played his best game in a Liverpool shirt too.
    Essien's tackle was a disgrace too...im just thankful that Hamann escaped a horrific,career ending injury.

it was a disgusting challenge. essien should be banned for it.

on the plus side,ive never seen chelsea so frustrated! lampard was awful! robben was getting clearly wound up at the fact every time he got the ball not only was traore breathing down his neck,riise was gettin stuck in every time too!!!

for a 0-0 it was one of the best displays ive seen against chlsea!!!

we'll win it six t-i-i-imes,in gay paree........you know the rest!!!
  • Options
    it was a disgusting challenge. essien should be banned for it.

on the plus side,ive never seen chelsea so frustrated! lampard was awful! robben was getting clearly wound up at the fact every time he got the ball not only was traore breathing down his neck,riise was gettin stuck in every time too!!!

for a 0-0 it was one of the best displays ive seen against chlsea!!!

we'll win it six t-i-i-imes,in gay paree........you know the rest!!!
    very disgusting...i can't believe Mourinho is still defending Essien

haha...Robben was awful...Lampard too..only Chelski player that played well was Cech...great save to deny Riise

oh yeh hope 6 times in gay paree :D

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    very disgusting...i can't believe Mourinho is still defending Essien

haha...Robben was awful...Lampard too..only Chelski player that played well was Cech...great save to deny Riise

oh yeh hope 6 times in gay paree :D

mourinho is saying he saw sissoko's challenge which happened on the other side of the pitch but failed to see essiens! funny that!

cech is a quality keeper unfortunatley!

lets see who we get in the draw now?!
  • Options
    mourinho is saying he saw sissoko's challenge which happened on the other side of the pitch but failed to see essiens! funny that!

cech is a quality keeper unfortunatley!

lets see who we get in the draw now?!
    Sissoko did nothing but impress me last night..my man of the match.

ooh im hoping we get Gers....

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Sissoko did nothing but impress me last night..my man of the match.

ooh im hoping we get Gers....

he was impressive but riise got my vote.

'gers would be good! get the huns dreams over before they even begin!!!