The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• Hinny wrote:
    The way the Arse are going, they might lose out on a UEFA place, much less a CL place. If they can't grab that 4th place, it's au revoir Monsieur Henry.

i think wenger gonna loose hids job soon ...hey germany needs somebody for out U 21 !!!!!
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Hinny wrote:
    The way the Arse are going, they might lose out on a UEFA place, much less a CL place. If they can't grab that 4th place, it's au revoir Monsieur Henry.
    even blackburn have gone above them...that's just sad
    ARSE cannot afford to lose Henry even more now huh..especially with the new stadium and all.
    alot will depend on their champions league run too.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Today a big day for the dutch competition

Top 5 at this moment
    PSV 25 63
    FEY 25 58
    AZ 25 55
    AJA 25 43
    GRO 25 43

The matches of today

AZ - PSV (1-3)
    Gronigen - Feyenoord (2-1)

Top 5 tonight
    PSV 26 66
    Fey 26 58
    AZ 26 55
    Gro 26 46
    AJA 26 44
    6 matches to go and their is a new champion!

AZ - PSV 1-2
    Groningen - Feyenoord 1-1

PSV 26 66
    FEY 26 59
    AZ 26 55
  • easy match great perfomens
    manu won with four goals rooney ,saha,rooney,ronaldo(yellow card -sexey for ladies and who ever :D) but not for me lol
    the CC is our revange for wigan maybe it´s on the 6th ...
    and hamburg isn´t ready for beeing germans no 2 they lost today 2nd lost home 0:2 vs stuttgart (poor performens really poor)
    ubs (gomez this sexy hexy german-spanish guy made the second goal damn why can´t he play for hamburg;))

oh and friendly matches all around on wendsday ..........
    i thought it was a nice gesture for the Manure players to wear the "For You Smudge" tees at the end
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    Wednesday 1 march

Holland - Ecuador

I think it's gonna be an easy win. Something like 4 - 0. 2x Robben, 1x RvNistelrooy and 1x Cocu.
    don't think it will be that easy for the Dutch..maybe 2-0
    was just reading aboot Van Basten's comments on Kromkamp's move to Liverpool and it doesn't please me at all.
    He claims Jan made a mistake joining a big club cos it limits his first team chances.
    i feel good players should play for big clubs to improve themselves instead of staying with lower clubs just for more appearances.

YNWA
    I think kromkamp made a mistak to go to Villareal. With all my respect of Villareal, but I think he had to stay with AZ. That he was going to Liverpool is maybe for his future a good decision, because Liverpool is a big club. vBasten also said that Kromkamp was more on TV than on the field. vBasten said when he began with the Holland job, he doesn't allowed players that have movie star postures. Like Kluivert, Seedorf and Davids.

My opinion is that I don't think Kromkamp have any movie star posture. But I agree with vBasten that he have to show his capabilities on the field. With also all my respect for the backs of Liverpool, their not my favourite backs. Krompkamp have to show he's the best back for Liverpool and he will be back in The 'Oranje' Netherlands.

And Holland have also other great backs like Ooijer, Lucius, Jaliens, Reiziger, Greene etc. They are just as good as or almost just as good as Kromkamp.
    i agree that Jan needs to play regularly to play for Holland but at the same time its a good test for him to join a bigger club.
    now with the injury problems at Liverpool..he will be playing more often and too bad he is cup tied for the Champions League.
    he played right winger on Sunday and did a pretty decent job..he got into the box often and provided some good passes and crosses.
    i think he will make the World Cup squad cos he will definitely get his chance to play alot soon with Liverpool still involved in 3 major tournaments,2 of which he is eligible.

good players there you mentioned...good mixture of youth and experience.
    also speaking of good players..i think Dirk Kuyt has an even brighter future soon if he makes the right career choices.

YNWA
    yep indeed, if he play a good World Cup Feyenoord can't hold him. Kuyt is a fantastic player and sometimes I think he's better then RvNistelrooy. I think ManU, Arsenal and Liverpool can use him. ManU have Rooney, RvN and Saha. But Saha isn't really a top player. Arsenal have only Henry as a good attacker. Liverpool don't have a really good attacker because Gerrard is topscorer. If Liverpool want a fantastic attacker they have to buy Kuyt now.
    Klumpie wrote:
    yep indeed, if he play a good World Cup Feyenoord can't hold him. Kuyt is a fantastic player and sometimes I think he's better then RvNistelrooy. I think ManU, Arsenal and Liverpool can use him. ManU have Rooney, RvN and Saha. But Saha isn't really a top player. Arsenal have only Henry as a good attacker. Liverpool don't have a really good attacker because Gerrard is topscorer. If Liverpool want a fantastic attacker they have to buy Kuyt now.
    Liverpool have been chasing Dirk since 04 but he wants to finish his contract with Feyenoord first.
    i really want him to join Liverpool..he is good with his feet and head..very complete player.
    Unfortunately i think he will join Tottenham cos of Martin Jol

YNWA
    If Liverpool don't get Kuyt, I will give you a hint. I hope he will stay with PSV but Jefferson Farfan (only 21) is also a fantastic player. And in this football world ruled by money, I don't think PSV can hold him. He is very strong, he is fast, he has some technics and maybe he will be just as good as Ronaldo was in his best time.
    Klumpie wrote:
    If Liverpool don't get Kuyt, I will give you a hint. I hope he will stay with PSV but Jefferson Farfan (only 21) is also a fantastic player. And in this football world ruled by money, I don't think PSV can hold him. He is very strong, he is fast, he has some technics and maybe he will be just as good as Ronaldo was in his best time.
    i think Farfan will join Chelsea...they seem the most interested among the top european clubs and have the money to match any offer.

YNWA
  • Hinny wrote:

Ah well. I'd rather that than have a Russian crook sell our soul down the river.
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
    Did you hear this?

A player in Romania named Marius Cioara was transferred by his club UT Arad to Regal Horia. Do you know for how much money they sold this guy?

15 kilos of Meat

The player Cioara was so disappointed by the decision of his club to sell him, that he stopped with proffesional football.
    The spokesman of the club UT Arad was also disappointed about the decision of the player. This is what he said: "We are startled, we loose a good player and we loose also our meet. We lost one week food for our team"
    Klumpie wrote:
    Did you hear this?

A player in Romania named Marius Cioara was transferred by his club UT Arad to Regal Horia. Do you know for how much money they sold this guy?

15 kilos of Meat

The player Cioara was so disappointed by the decision of his club to sell him, that he stopped with proffesional football.
    The spokesman of the club UT Arad was also disappointed about the decision of the player. This is what he said: "We are startled, we loose a good player and we loose also our meet. We lost one week food for our team"
    LOL!
    first time i have come across such a thing haha!

Ah well. I'd rather that than have a Russian crook sell our soul down the river.
    well they already sold their soul to Emirates :)

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    i think Farfan will join Chelsea...they seem the most interested among the top european clubs and have the money to match any offer.

i think so too !!!!
  • prez quits by real yesterday ...so beck is going back to england.
    so wish club he will join?

anyways i think de jong and van de vart will play for holland,too...
    if not van basten is in trouble specially when they play here maybe (in this only one quarterfinal we´ve goT)
    it´s so funny bec. many of the manager,trainny who are now on there i saw them as players that´s funny ...

and i´ve a problem while world cub ...supporting:germany,england,portugal and maybe holland (only if my fave Dutchmen play)-this one It won't work.

and i hope that brazil get the chop very early (sorry)-but it won´t happen
  • Peter Taylor as the new coach for england. It seems so ...many players would exept him .
  • and it seems that freiburg will be up in the 1st League(this is our kids club :p) again

i just read that they have somebody from the youth of Celtic Glasgow
    it's aboot time Perez resigned at Real...i think now things might actually improve

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    it's aboot time Perez resigned at Real...i think now things might actually improve

we will see ...so hwho gonna do his job?
    and where will becks go?
    question over question...
    we will see ...so hwho gonna do his job?
    and where will becks go?
    question over question...
    why will Beckham leave?
    i think he will stay at Real til they win the league

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    why will Beckham leave?
    i think he will stay at Real til they win the league

bec. perez quits his job that stood in the papers but no idear if it´s true but nayways it seems like every month becks wants to go back to england(lol)

no chance for them barcelona will win...
    bec. perez quits his job that stood in the papers but no idear if it´s true but nayways it seems like every month becks wants to go back to england(lol)

no chance for them barcelona will win...
    it's just rumors
    Beckham will not leave without winning the league cos the press will brand him a failure at his time in Spain

yes Barca will win this season though im hoping Valencia can shock them haha
    but Real can win it next season or the next..

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    it's just rumors
    Beckham will not leave without winning the league cos the press will brand him a failure at his time in Spain

yes Barca will win this season though im hoping Valencia can shock them haha
    but Real can win it next season or the next..

we will see what´s happen...
    of course barcelona will win...valencia shock them :D i don´t think so...
    who knows ...
    we will see what´s happen...
    of course barcelona will win...valencia shock them :D i don´t think so...
    who knows ...
    yeh Valencia have themselves to blame too...they drew last weekend to a 88th min equaliser..now the gap is 8 points :(

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    yeh Valencia have themselves to blame too...they drew last weekend to a 88th min equaliser..now the gap is 8 points :(

they are not the only one ...hsv did that too last weekend:(:(
  • news news news:
    ballack is moving to chelsea (what a f...)

and i say money never smells ...

Chelsea have won the race to sign Michael Ballack - and they will make him the highest-paid footballer in the world when he joins this summer.

Sportsmail can reveal that the Germany captain has agreed a four-year deal with the Premiership champions and he will be rewarded with a staggering weekly salary of £121,000.

wow !!!!