The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• i just heard an interview from saturday from anton .....:D;)

it´s on bbc sport !!!by the way he turned 21 last saturday ...so very very belated happy birthday Anton ;);)
  • KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    it´s foothball i know:p
    arsenal lost and liverpool lost too
    and lyon won :p:p

8 march:

Lyon - PSV 1-2

Mark my words!!! PSV gonna kick them out!!!
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    how good was Messi last night? wow
    it amazed me to see Barca still running at such full pace in the 2nd half
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    how good was Messi last night? wow
    it amazed me to see Barca still running at such full pace in the 2nd half

I put a sign up on the notice board at work today.

"For sale: The soul of English football. Please contact Chelsea on 040502. Paying with Russian people's pensions not a problem". It's still up there
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
  • Klumpie wrote:
    8 march:

Lyon - PSV 1-2

Mark my words!!! PSV gonna kick them out!!!

i hope not ...
  • hamburg won :):):)
  • Rio is back for sundays cc final -thank god if there is one lol

oh and saturday hsv vs stuttgart (and i can´t be there:(:( )
  • the replay of west ham vs bolton is on the 15 march ...
  • did you hear about some chelsea fans who wants to death of a norway ref???
    that´s sick!!!
    i hope not ...

Are you affraid Holland will pass Germany at the Uefa ranking???

Don't be affraid, it will happen!!!
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Are you affraid Holland will pass Germany at the Uefa ranking???

Don't be affraid, it will happen!!!

nope it won´t happen hsv and schalke are still in
    and bremen and bayern are still in the cl
    nope it won´t happen hsv and schalke are still in
    and bremen and bayern are still in the cl

Maybe will this not happen.

But then we will win the World Cup next summer!!!
  • Klumpie wrote:
    Maybe will this not happen.

But then we will win the World Cup next summer!!!

oh no way !!!:D!!!hey do you know the new spot of addidas with kurany and de jong -it´s really cool and lovely germany vs holland :p
    oh no way !!!:D!!!hey do you know the new spot of addidas with kurany and de jong -it´s really cool and lovely germany vs holland :p

I don't have seen spot so far, but i think the spot will show soon enough here in Holland. In Holland we have toiletpaper with a german flag on it. But on TV i haven't seen a Holland - germany commercial. I think in the next few months they will come, and they are going to diss Germany for sure!!!

Holland - World Cup Winner 2006

The Revenche of '74
  • Klumpie wrote:
    I don't have seen spot so far, but i think the spot will show soon enough here in Holland. In Holland we have toiletpaper with a german flag on it. But on TV i haven't seen a Holland - germany commercial. I think in the next few months they will come, and they are going to diss Germany for sure!!!

Holland - World Cup Winner 2006

The Revenche of '74

this time i´m not sure who will win it but i don´t think it´s holland ...but hey we will see !!!
    my dream final would be germany vs england the revenche of ´66
    but many people say as i see brazil will do it but it´s foothball and everthing can happen ...
  • but it´s difficult for me to understand de jong sometimes
    this time i´m not sure who will win it but i don´t think it´s holland ...but hey we will see !!!
    my dream final would be germany vs england the revenche of ´66
    but many people say as i see brazil will do it but it´s foothball and everthing can happen ...

In Holland we think we always can win the title. And this our best team in the last 8 years and we have also the best coach since Hiddink (also 8 years ago) so proberly we can make a suprise (but I don't think that, most of times were getting defeated in the quarter- or semi-finals). Germany doesn't have a good team right now, but when Germany plays at the tournaments, they always get far in the tournament. I put my money on Italy or Brazil.
  • Klumpie wrote:
    In Holland we think we always can win the title. And this our best team in the last 8 years and we have also the best coach since Hiddink (also 8 years ago) so proberly we can make a suprise (but I don't think that, most of times were getting defeated in the quarter- or semi-finals). Germany doesn't have a good team right now, but when Germany plays at the tournaments, they always get far in the tournament. I put my money on Italy or Brazil.

all you said it´s kinda true but hey we will see
  • i think manu beat wigan 4-1 tommorow
  • i think manu beat wigan 4-1 tommorow

You've just broken the golden rule - if your team is in a cup final don't say they'll win
    A restaurant with a smoking section is like a swimming pool with a pissing section
    I don't care whos gonna win tomorrow.

ManU have RvNisterlrooy and vdSar

Wigan have de Zeeuw

I hope it will be a good match.

Is this game on the BBC tomorrow???
  • I don't care who wins either, both norvern teams, lose-lose situation. Hope Wigan win though. It'll be on scum sports.
  • You've just broken the golden rule - if your team is in a cup final don't say they'll win

never heart ´bout that...
  • I don't care who wins either, both norvern teams, lose-lose situation. Hope Wigan win though. It'll be on scum sports.

hope not :D
  • rio as an emergency midfielder for england???Ericson want to watch him or seeing him playing at this possistion in the next 3 months ...would fergi do that ...oh oh ...so i think ericson allready made a choice,to take anton as the deffender not rio...or???
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    i thought Rio did very well in midfield vs Wolves...maybe cos it was lower competition?
    Rio did play midfield as a boy too so it might work.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • never heart ´bout that...

A rag came on arseonline last season saying they'd win the cup final. I'm now permanently banned from the entire rivals network though with no warning, notification or explanation. Thank God for Arsenal World.
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    The way the Arse are going, they might lose out on a UEFA place, much less a CL place. If they can't grab that 4th place, it's au revoir Monsieur Henry.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    i thought Rio did very well in midfield vs Wolves...maybe cos it was lower competition?
    Rio did play midfield as a boy too so it might work.

it might work ...i think he is able to play at every position (kinda)
    so go rio and do a good job !!!!!
  • A rag came on arseonline last season saying they'd win the cup final. I'm now permanently banned from the entire rivals network though with no warning, notification or explanation. Thank God for Arsenal World.

ok ...what that´s new to me but hey their rules...