The AET Soccer/Football Thread

Comments

• elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    among the Ferdinands..Sir Les is definitely the best ball player and best looking one among them all..at least he doesnt have maggots for hair
    .....when I first saw the "in shirley mansons bed" thing I misconstrued shirley with marilyn and thought you a little strange. are you malasian?
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    elmer wrote:
    .....when I first saw the "in shirley mansons bed" thing I misconstrued shirley with marilyn and thought you a little strange. are you malasian?
    no thats Shahril
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    ok they´re talented both in their ways ..both are strong ...their looks (hihi)
    well saw Anton around U 21 games for england. he can be maybe a very very good deffender i think .And i like their family spirits .And both don´t forget where they´re from.
    well thats no secret then. Most footballers try purporting this: not forgetting ones roots, but how can they when its in their past anyways, and Im sure rio hasnt put himself out too much in helping his old community. Besides he has enough free time outside footy, the barbers. Im quite sure he missed that drugs test because he'd been sniffing cocaine in the 48hour prior. Oooooh,but I dont condemn him..............bet your angry with me now
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    no thats Shahril
    eh? whats sharil?
    will be watching tonight's game...hopefully it will be good like last night's game
    i think Blackburn will be pretty fired up cos its their best chance at silverware.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    i have met Sir Les before and he is very charming..sharp dresser as well..and this is coming from a straight guy.
    hes a real ladies man and he doesnt get himself into trouble like raping etc.
    all round great guy.

ok ....come on rio never did that..he made mistake (missing drug test)but that´s old storys ...anyways he be daddy Rio soon;)

and well Anton never had bad storys
    elmer wrote:
    well thats no secret then. Most footballers try purporting this: not forgetting ones roots, but how can they when its in their past anyways, and Im sure rio hasnt put himself out too much in helping his old community. Besides he has enough free time outside footy, the barbers. Im quite sure he missed that drugs test because he'd been sniffing cocaine in the 48hour prior. Oooooh,but I dont condemn him..............bet your angry with me now

no he didn´t forget his old community never ...why should i that´s your view ..he never did drugs i´m sure
    ok ....come on rio never did that..he made mistake (missing drug test)but that´s old storys ...anyways he be daddy Rio soon;)

and well Anton never had bad storys
    how would you know he never did?
    as i said...i know you dont wanna face the reality but there was recordings of Rio admitting it.
    he was like 20-21 then...but you dont see Anton and Les then getting themselves into such trouble..they focus on their footie.
    and congrats to Rio for being a dad soon.

YNWA
    no he didn´t forget his old community never ...why should i that´s your view ..he never did drugs i´m sure
    .......oooooohhhhh, I can tell your pissed off!!!!!! and your offline suddenly, you've gone outside for some fresh air and to cool down...............but seriously: I dont say rio has forsaken his old community, but why should he? top footy players are pampered from a young age so whilst rio was able to relate to hard inner-city strife and privation he was on the outskirts of it......................and the drugs issue, I do think that its probable he'd taken cocaine( ideal drug for footballers as it leaves bloodstram after 48 hours)................calm down lady!
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    as i said...i know you dont wanna face the reality but there was recordings of Rio admitting it.
    he was like 20-21 then...but you dont see Anton and Les then getting themselves into such trouble..they focus on their footie.
    Im not sure there has been any proof of rio havig been involved in a rape, if there was that would be unforgivable!!!
    AxlUlrich wrote:

i don´t belive that ...yeap but i think all of the three focus on fotie;)
    after world cub;) his gf give birth...
    elmer wrote:
    .......oooooohhhhh, I can tell your pissed off!!!!!! and your offline suddenly, you've gone outside for some fresh air and to cool down...............but seriously: I dont say rio has forsaken his old community, but why should he? top footy players are pampered from a young age so whilst rio was able to relate to hard inner-city strife and privation he was on the outskirts of it......................and the drugs issue, I do think that its probable he'd taken cocaine( ideal drug for footballers as it leaves bloodstram after 48 hours)................calm down lady!

he has a very calm backround so i don´t belive he made bad stuff if yes maybe in his young days but come on expirience nothing else
    elmer wrote:
    Im not sure there has been any proof of rio havig been involved in a rape, if there was that would be unforgivable!!!

it´s cleared i would say he wasn´t involved ...that sh... storys from the english yellow press
    Angola 0 - 0 DR Kongo

still ....many yellow cards and a red one ...
    and manu will win tonigght
    and rio will do it again:p

i´m on the way to an "english night" foothball and lots of alcohol

i hope will survive t6hat ;):D:D
    ah and if anybnody find the goal -score of Anton in video post it here -please
    thanx very very big;);)
    Reds Returning To Amsterdam
    The International Event Partnership ("IEP") are delighted to announce that United have confirmed their participation in the LG Amsterdam Tournament to be held on the first weekend of August 2006.

United will join tournament hosts AFC Ajax - Edwin van der Sar's former club - at the Amsterdam ArenA. IEP anticipate announcing the tournament's two final competitors within the next few weeks.

David Broomhall, IEP's Chief Executive, stated: "As the tournament's rights holders, we are clearly proud to have United returning to Amsterdam for the second time proving, yet again, that the tournament attracts the finest and most prestigious clubs in the world.

"The last time United appeared, in 2002, we had a tournament record sell-out of over 95,000 and anticipate the same this year. In addition, we expect live television coverage into well over 100 countries, again proving our tournament has a huge following and that its structure offers a truly global television spectacle."

Sir Alex Ferguson enthused: "We are delighted to be invited back. It is the most prestigious pre-season tournament in Europe and is always one of great quality. The ArenA is fantastic and everyone is really looking forward to it."

Ajax head coach Danny Blind looks forward to facing United. "Ajax has a relatively young team," he said.

"Playing against a more experienced team like Manchester United should be very useful for us. Next to that, this is a great match to be in for the players and, for our fans, hopefully an even better match to watch."

The tournament's principal sponsor will, again, be Korean giants LG Electronics who continue their ongoing agreement.

For the record, United finished third in the 2002 Amsterdam Tournament after losing 2-1 to Ajax (Scholes scored) and beating Parma 3-0 with goals by Giggs, Veron and Solskjaer. The Reds didn't play the other participants, Barcelona.

United, of course, went on to win the Premiership in the season which followed the 2002 Tournament... a good omen for 2006/07, perhaps?

wow that ain´t so far from here;);)
    ah and tonight
    bremen no 3 german bundesliga vs St. pauli german regionalliga
    dfb pokal
    lol..Reid's goal is proof Manure still suck...what the hell were Richardson and Brown doing! ahah..they only raise their game for the big ones..thats not good enough

YNWA
    i´m (a bit) drunk but hey manu won evra and saha what else should i say :p
    2 manu :1 what was there name again? (sorry)
    a and in the german dfb pokal half are:frankfurt ,bayern munic,st.pauli and offenbach or billefeld ...
    ´bout the african games sorry ...

go united
    and rio was great:p:p
    Tue - 31 Jan 06

Sun'land v M'brough
    Wigan v Everton
    Charlton v W.B.A.
    Fulham v Tot'ham

Wed - 01 Feb 06

A Villa v Chelsea
    Man City v N'castle
    Portsm'h v Bolton
    Arsenal v West Ham
    Blackb'n v Man Utd
    Liv'pool v Birm'ham

though game for the "kids club" arsenal!!!so what do you think?
    av it
    BUST-UP ... Rio grabs Savage by arm last night
    BUST-UP ... Rio grabs Savage by arm last night

MORE FROM OLD TRAFFORD

• How Utd and Rovers rated
    • Man United 2 Blackburn 1

RELATED WEBSITES

• Paddy Power's free £10 bet

Have Your Say on this article by emailing the Sun Online

By DAVID FACEY

Man Utd 2 Blackburn 1 (Utd win 3-2 on agg)
    ROBBIE SAVAGE and Rio Ferdinand sparked a vicious tunnel bust-up at half-time in last night’s Carling Cup semi-final at Old Trafford.

Eye witnesses say all hell broke loose as players clashed on their way back to the dressing rooms.

Rovers boss Mark Hughes claimed United’s Ferdinand sparked the chaos by squaring up to firebrand Savage.

Hughes said: “Rio Ferdinand clipped Robbie when he ran up to him. Why he felt he should do that, I’ve no idea. There was no need for it.

“Robbie ran after him to ask what the hell he did that for and everyone else bolted after them to make sure nothing else happened.

“I was the last there and that was all I saw.”

Savage had clashed with United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy just before the break. It is thought Ferdinand accused him of over-reacting.

The Welshman then chased after Ferdinand to confront him and that marked a mass stampede, with players from both sides racing to get involved.

But Hughes was far more upset at the performance of ref Graham Poll — especially his decision to allow Louis Saha’s 51st-minute winner despite an apparent foul by Darren Fletcher on Tugay in the build-up.

Hughes was also livid Poll awarded United a dubious penalty for handball and then refused Rovers an almost identical claim.

He said: “We were all getting bit frustrated by the ref.

CHASE ... Savage runs after Rio
    CHASE ... Savage runs after Rio

“Unfortunately, these days there are only so many Premiership referees and they seem to enjoy their celebrity status.

“Tonight Mr Poll seemed to think 61,000 people had come here to see him and not the two teams.

:D;):P;);)
    and this is now our nightmare :

But United have lost Ryan Giggs for three weeks after he limped off with a hamstring injury.
    British players on
    African Nations Cup duty

EGYPT
    Mido - Tottenham

IVORY COAST
    Kolo Toure - Arsenal
    Emmanuel Eboue - Arsenal
    Didier Drogba - Chelsea

MOROCCO
    Nourredine Naybet - Tottenham
    Youssef Safri - Norwich
    Talal El Karkouri - Charlton

CAMEROON
    Geremi - Chelsea
    Eric Djemba-Djemba - Aston Villa

DR CONGO
    Jean-Paul Kamudimba Kalala - Grimsby
    Lomana LuaLua - Portsmouth

TOGO
    Emmanuel Adebayor - Arsenal

GUINEA
    Bobo Balde - Celtic
    Momo Sylla - Leicester
    Sambegou Bangoura - Stoke

TUNISIA
    Hamed Namouchi - Rangers
    Radhi Jaidi - Bolton

ZAMBIA
    Collins Mbesuma - Portsmouth

ZIMBABWE
    Benjani Mwaruwari - Portsmouth

SENEGAL
    Amady Faye - Newcastle
    Abdoulaye Faye - Bolton
    El-Hadji Diouf - Bolton
    Papa Bouba Diop - Fulham
    Diomansy Kamara - West Brom
    Henri Camara - Wigan

NIGERIA
    Joseph Yobo - Everton
    Jay-Jay Okocha - Bolton
    Kanu - West Brom
    I´ve found the score stuff from anton wanted to share it with you ...the comments of the speakers :D but no idear how to do that!!!
    great goal..never expect a defender to finish that well

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    great goal..never expect a defender to finish that well

well i was like ok he did a goal a good one but since i saw that i´m really surprissed wow that was classy and is for me goal of the month !!!

and who ever is the manager of england give him a call!!!!!!!!!