Comments

• elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    it will be a 2-2 draw
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    elmer wrote:
    it will be a 2-2 draw

really a draw why ???
    not sure totally, just a hunch....but I do think that both teams are on a par with each other, and that both are well capable of scoring against each other..........not sure what I make of w-hams new signing dean ashton, I mean 7m is quite an expenditure
    elmer wrote:
    not sure totally, just a hunch....but I do think that both teams are on a par with each other, and that both are well capable of scoring against each other..........not sure what I make of w-hams new signing dean ashton, I mean 7m is quite an expenditure

i agree with that ´bout dean ashton i´m not sure if this is good for west ham ....

any injuries ???

(ok i hope west ham win )

don´t be afraid my no 1 team will be and stay manu 4 ever:):)
    Im not too bothered who wins really, with regards to locality the hammers are my local prem club and went a few times in the 90's but lost interest with them now
    elmer wrote:
    Im not too bothered who wins really, with regards to locality the hammers are my local prem club and went a few times in the 90's but lost interest with them now

they won ...hey it´s ok i don´t mind ...i don´t know why west ham got my intrest;)

and anton made a goal but i read tat the match wasn´t that good in the second half but hey west ham won so...
    Ferdinand keeps pace with big brother
    WEST HAM 2 - 1 FULHAM
    COLIN STEWART AT UPTON PARK

West Ham 2
    Ferdinand (17), Benayoun (28)

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41248000/jpg/_41248724_ferdy203_emp.jpg

Fulham 1
    Helguson (52)

ANTON Ferdinand revealed his stunning volleyed goal in West Ham's Barclays Premiership win over Fulham last night was the result of hard work on the training field - and sibling rivalry.

Superb first-half goals from Ferdinand and Yossi Benayoun had put the Hammers in control. Heidar Helguson pulled a goal back on 52 minutes and the Cottagers were denied what seemed a clear penalty when Paul Konchesky bundled Helguson over inside the penalty area but Uriah Rennie ignored the appeals.

Ferdinand revealed he had been working on volleying in training and admitted he is enjoying a friendly competition with brother Rio in terms of goal tallys.

:D:D:):););)!!!!

"He (Rio) has been spurred on since I got my first goal recently but it's nice for me to get another one and make it 3-2," he said.

Earlier in the day, West Ham signed England Under-21 striker Dean Ashton, 22, from Norwich for a club record £7 million on a four-and-a-half-year contract.
    this is better written:
    Match Report
    WEST HAM UNITED 2 FULHAM 1

Two stunning first-half strikes from Anton Ferdinand and Yossi Benayoun secured a 2-1 victory against Fulham that sent Hammers up to ninth place in the Premiership on Monday night.

Ferdinand's blistering volley and Benayoun's delicate chip proved to be vital as Hammers sealed a third successive 2-1 win, with Heidar Helguson's 52nd minute strike proving to be just a consolation.

Alan Pardew made just one change to the team that started last week's 2-1 win at Aston Villa, as Benayoun returned in place of Shaun Newton on the right side of midfield. Tomas Repka appeared for the final time in a West Ham United shirt before his move to Sparta Prague, while Teddy Sheringham had recovered from a calf injury to take his place on the subs bench.

After new record signing Dean Ashton had been unveiled to the claret and blue faithful just moments before kick-off, it was the visitors who made the brighter start and indeed, might have opened the scoring inside the first five minutes.

First Brian McBride fired high over the bar from 12 yards out after a loose ball hadn't been cleared, then his strike partner Helguson met Elliott's corner with a point-blank header from eight yards out that seemed goal-bound until it struck his own team-mate Boa Morte and was cleared to safety.

Having survived the early scare, Hammers settled into their rhythm and, with Benayoun and Etherington beginning to enjoy space on the flanks, it appeared likely that the Upton Park crowd and Sky TV viewers were in for an entertaining and open game.

While goals may have been on the cards, though, no-one was quite ready for the sensational moment after 17 minutes that gave Hammers the lead. There appeared to be no danger for Fulham when goalkeeper Antti Niemi cleanly punched Benayoun's corner to the edge of the box, and certainly not when Harewood could only nod the loose ball to the edge of the penalty area, where Anton Ferdinand was positioned with his back to goal.

However, in one swift movement, the central defender swivelled and, with a technique that Pele in his prime would have been proud of, unleashed a blistering, dipping volley that gave Niemi no chance as it flew into the top corner of the net.

As an almost stunned crowd stood in unison to applaud a truly remarkable strike - and one that will surely make it on to the Match of the Day goal of the season shortlist at the end of the campaign - Anton celebrated as only he can, in sheer ecstasy and with a 'stylish' jig of delight.

Everyone inside Upton Park was still recovering from the moment when, on 28 minutes, Yossi Benayoun decided to present a case of 'anything Anton can do, I can do better'.

After Etherington's pass had reached the Israeli midfielder on the edge of the box, he turned Carlos Bocanegra one way, then the other, before executing a simply delightful chip that again left Niemi clutching at thin air as it dropped into the net to make it 2-0.

Benayoun almost made it three with a fierce, dipping drive six minutes before the break, but this time Niemi was equal to the effort, and the hosts went in at the break comfortably in control.

Having enjoyed their fair share of chances in the first-half, though, Fulham were certainly not about to give up the fight and, just seven minutes after the restart, they found themselves right back in the game with a goal from Helguson.

A long goal-kick was flicked on by McBride and a rare slip by Danny Gabbidon let in the Icelandic striker, who fired home a sweet left-footed strike from just inside the penalty area.

Three minutes later, the visitors came close to equalising, as a weak goal-kick by Carroll was seized upon by Helguson, who raced into the box but was brought down by a challenge from Konchesky that referee Uriah Rennie deemed to be fair.

On 61 minutes, Fulham introduced Tomasz Radzinski in place of Steed Malbranque, and the substitute almost netted with his first touch - a dipping 20-yard volley that Carroll superbly tipped round.

The Hammers keeper had to be alert again moments later to keep out a fierce drive from Boa Morte and, having weathered the Fulham storm early in the second half, the hosts might have extended their lead with 20 minutes remaining, as Zamora beat the offside trap and raced clear, but the striker stumbled in the area and the chance was gone.

Five minutes later, Zamora went even closer, meeting Etherington's deep cross with a firm header that struck the base of the post and went out for a goal-kick. The striker was then replaced by Christian Dailly as Hammers attempted to close out the game and, but for a couple of hopeful balls into the box that were bravely headed clear by the immaculate Ferdinand, Alan Pardew's men again held firmly onto their lead for a third successive 2-1 victory.

As the final whistle blew, the over-joyed Hammers fans paid tribute to the departing Repka, who was mobbed by his team-mates as they trooped off.

Two goal of the season contenders in the space of 11 first-half minutes, a Club record £7million transfer confirmed on the same evening, and another tremendous three points in the Premiership - it's certainly a good time to be a West Ham United fan!
    what´z this all about ???a big clash between both clubs i think ...

Jamie Carragher has condemned Gary Neville for 'crossing the line' with his wild celebrations at Manchester United's late winner over Liverpool at Old Trafford.

Referee Mike Riley has confirmed to the Football Association he did not see Neville race 60 yards towards the Liverpool supporters following Rio Ferdinand's last-minute header, then grab his shirt before punching the air in jubilation.

The FA will now wait for Riley to assess the incident on video and also study written observations due to be forwarded by Greater Manchester Police before deciding whether to take any action against the United skipper.

Although Neville was subjected to abuse by a section of the Liverpool fans, Carragher does not believe there was any excuse for his England team-mate's actions.

As a Liverpool man born and bred, Carragher understands totally the emotions Neville was feeling when Ferdinand's header hit the net. But he still thinks the full-back should have been able to control his emotions.

"I think there is a line and Neville crossed it," Carragher told the Liverpool Echo.

"I have heard people say it is justified because he gets a lot of stick from the Liverpool fans but the truth is he gets the stick because he has been doing that for years. That is why it all started.

"I feel the same way about Liverpool as Neville does about Manchester United and from that point of view we are similar but I don't act like that when we score against United.

"If I did, I would expect United fans to give me the same amount of abuse."

Carragher also admits that Liverpool's Premiership hopes are over following the defeat at Old Trafford but he believes his side will win the title next season.

The defender told http://www.liverpoolfc.tv: "The aim definitely next season is to win the league, we have come on a long way. Twelve months ago we lost 2-0 at Southampton and I remember how bad that was.

"The strides we have made, winning the European Cup, and how close we are to challenging these top sides shows how well we have done these past 12 months.

"Hopefully over the next 12 months we will make a similar progression and finish off with us being champions at the end of next season."

But as far as this season is concerned, he added: "The chances of catching Chelsea are gone. They have a great side and they don't lose too many or even draw too many. It's a fight for second now."

"All the lads were gutted. To lose in the last minute is very disappointed, but we controlled the game and still have a couple of games in hand over them and are still in the Champions League.

"It would have been nice to get a good result against them to put us in pole position to finish second. But I still think if you ask Alex Ferguson they would rather be in our position with two games in hand and still the Champions League to play in.

"That was our first defeat after a long run and now aim to do that again.

"When you look at the bigger picture, you can bet Sir Alex would rather be in our position. We're still in the best position to challenge Chelsea and we've still got a chance of winning the top trophies."

The Greater Manchester Police have written to the Football Association to complain about Neville's antics.

A statement from GMP read: "Chief Superintendent Andy Holt has written a letter expressing his concern. No criminal investigation is taking place at this stage."
    Nigeria 1 Ghana 0

that´s so cool!!!!

Ismael Taye-Taiwo scored the only goal of the match as Nigeria beat West African rivals Ghana 1-0 in a Group D match at the El-Masry Stadium.

The win was just reward for the Super Eagles, who on the balance of play were the better side and created more chances than their opponents.

The opening minutes of the first stanza produced a war of attrition, with both sides cancelling each other out in the middle of the park.

Ghana started with a 4-5-1 formation, leaving Matthew Amoah to plough a lone furrow in attack, a role the striker seemed to thrive in.

Obafemi Martins and Julius Aghahowa led the Super Eagles attack, but got little change from the central defensive duo of Samuel Kuffour and John Mensah, who put in a series of goal-saving tackles in the first half.

Taye-Taiwo had two free-kicks in quick succession, the first wasted, but the second a Robert Carlos-like rocket that Sammy Adjei did well to claw away to safety.

A clever free-kick at the other end culminated in Amoah's shot striking the outside of the post as the absorbing clash began to open up.

Ayila Yussuf fashioned a header from Peter Odemwingie's right-wing cross, but the effort lacked purchase and a grateful Adjei fielded with ease.

Amoah then rounded off the Vincent Enyeama but his cross into the box found one of the many green shirts of Nigeria. And as Nigeria broke away, Odemwingie forced Adjei into an excellent save with a crisply struck shot.

During a frenetic conclusion to the first half Aghahowa created room for himself just outside the box before unleashing a shot that bounced off the stanchion and onto the side-netting, deceiving a section of the fans, who thought the Nigerians had opened their account.

Martins then set up Ayila Yussuf with a deft touch, but the latter ballooned his effort over before Wilson Oruma's thunderbolt was punched away by Adjei.

Ghana skipper Stephen Appiah forced Enyeama into a flying save on the stroke of half-time

Chidi Odiah and Odemwingie sent ferocious long range efforts narrowly wide either side of Adjei's goal before Kuffour was forced to hack away for a corner via the woodwork as Nigeria made a lively start to the second half.

Martins saw his shot from an angle come off the post and after the Ghanaians had ridden their luck and action moved to the other side Taiwo threw his body in the way to keep out Yakubu Abubakari's shot.

After a neat interchange with Martins, Christian Obodo shot straight at Adjei, as did Appiah at Enyeama at the other end just after the hour-mark.

Yobo tried to play himself out of trouble when a good old-fashioned clearance would have done the trick and was lucky that his sloppiness was not punished.

Karyea Kingston should have put Ghana in front but failed to make firm contact from seven yards although Enyeama was still required to make a superb diving save.

Amoah was next to squander a gilt-edged chance, glancing is header off Kingston's cross wide with 20 minutes to play.

Kanu entered the fray for Aghahowa with 10 minutes to play and immediately won a freekick on the right which Mensah did well to clear with Yobo breathing in his neck.

Taiwo struck following a clever free-kick routine with five minutes to play - his left-footed shot leaving Adjei flatfooted

Adjei then made a superb one-handed save to keep Martins' shot out as Nigeria looked to add their one-goal advantage.

However, Taiwo's first goal for his country was enough to condemn World Cup-bound Ghana to defeat and send Nigeria top of the "group of death."
    RIO'S GRANDE, BUT ANTON'S JUST SUBLIME
    Anton Ferdinand
    West Ham 2-1 Fulham
    Darren Lewis

ANTON FERDINAND and Yossi Benayoun hit wonder goals as West Ham left Fulham without an away win all season.

Ferdinand upstaged his big brother Rio - who headed a last-gasp winner for Manchester United against Liverpool just 24 hours earlier - with a candidate for goal of the month on 17 minutes.

Benayoun's strike 12 minutes later was right up alongside it as Alan Pardew's men threatened to run riot in the first half and showed new £7.25million signing Dean Ashton the standards expected at Upton Park.

But the Hammers were pegged back in the second half as Chris Coleman's men conjured up a fine revival and capped it through a 52nd-minute Heidar Hegulson consolation.

Ashton was introduced to the fans before kick-off and he received a tremendous reception, as did Czech defender Tomas Repka, playing in his final game for the Hammers before joining homeland club Sparta Prague to be closer to his family.

Pardew's men were looking for a lift on the pitch, having gone into the game on the back of defeats in their last four home matches. Last time out they won 2-1 at Aston Villa but have not completed successive wins in 17 Premiership matches.

Advertisement
    click here!!

Fulham were aware of that inconsistency and took the game to their London rivals, making the play and carving out the initial chances. Just two minutes in, striker Brian McBride blasted the ball over from the penalty spot from Luis Boa Morte's assist.

And from a corner won by Boa Morte four minutes later, striker Helguson missed with a free header inside the West Ham box.

The home side responded with flowing, incisive passing that took them to the edge of the Fulham area, but could not find the killer pass.

Instead, it was Fulham looking the most likely. If the record signing of Ashton was supposed to gee up Pardew's strikers, it was not having the desired effect.

So up stepped Ferdinand to show them how it was done. The goal was so good it should have been preceded by a drum roll.

When Fulham keeper Antti Niemi punched out Benayoun's corner, there seemed no danger to the visitors' goal. But the younger Ferdinand brother swivelled on his left leg and let fly with a powerful, dipping volley from 25 yards.

The technique was magnificent. Niemi had no chance. Even the replays on the giant Upton Park screens drew massive gasps from the crowd. And afterwards, every time the ball went anywhere near young Anton, the home fans shouted: 'SHOOOOOT!'.

He didn't, of course, instead resorting to the composure in defence which has seen him marked down as one of the most highly-rated young players in the country.

Then up stepped Benayoun to increase West Ham's lead. The skill with which he achieved it was exactly the reason that Pardew brought the Israeli playmaker to Upton Park.

Matty Etherington provided the assist just outside the Fulham area. Benayoun shifted the ball between his feet to bamboozle defender Carlos Bocanegra, then left Niemi clutching at thin air with a delightful chip to make it 2-0.

The game was by no means over and Fulham went on to prove it by bolting out of the traps in the second period. Helguson cracked the ball home after a mistake by Danny Gabbidon to get them back into the game.

Helguson then had a clear penalty turned down by referee Uriah Rennie after being brought down by Paul Konchesky. And McBride whistled a shot past the angle of the Hammers' post and bar.

But despite some heavy pressure, Coleman's men were unable to find the leveller and their awful away run continues.

WEST HAM: Carroll, Repka, Ferdinand, Gabbidon, Konchesky, Benayoun, Mullins, Reo-Coker, Etherington, Harewood, Zamora.

FULHAM: Niemi, Rosenior, Knight, Bocanegra, Bridge, Elliott, Legwinski, Malbranque, Boa Morte, Helguson, McBride.

ATTENDANCE: 29,812

MAN OF THE MATCH: Ferdinand ;););)
    oh that so cute and nice;);)

Rio Focused On Reds' Form

Rio Ferdinand insists United are still concentrating on their own form rather than harbouring hopes of catching runaway league leaders Chelsea.

With Jose Mourinho's side surprisingly dropping two points at home to Charlton, Ferdinand's last-minute winner against Liverpool saw United gain two points on the champions.

Incredibly, it was only the second weekend this season when Sir Alex Ferguson's side had made up ground on Mourinho et al - the other coming courtesy of United's October win over the Blues.

Rio told Sky Sports News: "It makes it a bit sweeter that Chelsea dropped points, but that is not in our thoughts when we go out there.

"We concentrate on getting our own job done and if Chelsea drop points then so be it."

Ferdinand turned in a man-of-the-match performance against Rafa Benitez's side, clearing a Djibril Cisse effort off the goal-line before popping up with the dramatic winner.

"The goal-line clearance was probably as important as the goal," he opined. "I knew it wasn't over the line, no chance. If that had gone in it would have been a different game."

After a four-year goal drought, Sunday's strike was Ferdinand's third in six weeks - and he reserved special praise for his serial provider Ryan Giggs.

"It's all down to Giggsy's delivery - he has set up all three," he said. "I'm more thankful to him than anything else. You just get in there, put your head on it and fortunately for me it went in."
    Scholes Out For The Season
    Paul Scholes is likely to miss the rest of the season after being diagnosed with a medical condition affecting the vision in his right eye.

The 31-year-old midfielder hasn't played since United's Premiership away match against Birmingham on 28 December because of the problem.

However, it is not believed to be related to any challenge or blow to the head as was originally believed. The club are describing it as a "non football related condition".

Having consulted two eye specialists in recent weeks, the recommendation of rest has been advised.

"The condition has been confirmed by a number of specialists who have all agreed that he needs to rest for a period of three months," the club said in a statement.

Although that timescale elapses before the end of the season, the club are not expecting Scholes to return before pre-season training.

"Obviously it is a disappointment for Paul and Manchester United that he will miss the rest of this season.

"We look forward to having him back for pre-season training," the statement concluded.

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo
    we will win tommorow ....
    Sir Alex praises last-gasp heroes
    22/1/06 6:13 PM

Reds Boss Praises Last-Gasp Heroes

After last week's disasterous derby against City, Sir Alex was happy United managed to beat their other North-West rivals, Liverpool. A strong defensive display and a late winner from Rio pleased the boss.

Here's what he had to say after the game...

A good way to win?
    "It's fantastic, periods of great success are always littered with occasions and last minute moments like that and it's great to have it back again. In the last 10 minutes I thought we were the team that were going to win it. We attacked them and, with Ryan Giggs starting to run at them and give them problems, I think we deserved it in the end.

Makeshift team
    "John O'Shea had a knee in the ribs in the first half. Hopefully it's nothing serious, but we'll probably send him for an x-ray. It was a bit of problem for us at half-time with John O'Shea having to come off. There were two options; play 4-4-2 as we did to start with Wayne Rooney wide right, but then we lose a lot of Wayne's real threat; or play Wayne, Louis and Ruud up front and have three midfielders. We did that later on and that helped us. I think also with the makeshift midfield, it was important to have a good defensive base on which to operate. I thought the back four and the goalkeeper did very well. But the two centre-backs were immense today.

Tough Game
    "The tensions and pressures on both the teams, the history between each other, the demand and expectation placed on both teams, always means it's going to be a tight game. In the first 15 minutes they kept getting lots of fouls for innocuous challenges and I thought 'It's going to be one of those days, we're going to lose 1-0', because Liverpool have done it before. That was a worry, but we got through that spell and after that I was quite confident. Winning is the name of the game at this club and in fairness to the players, they tried to win it.

Can Rio be a prolific goalscorer?
    "There's no reason why he can't. Hopefully scoring again in this game will give him the confidence and encouragement to attack the ball as he did for the goal. It was a marvellous leap and a great header. He's 6ft 3in, with a big enough head and a good spring, there's no reason why he can't score regularly.

Praise for Evra
    "He did some very good things. One or two things he'll need to pick up because the game is so quick here and you don't get rests in the English game. But, all in all, he had great willingness to get forward, a good left foot, he's quick, and can take players on. It gives a good dimension which Liverpool found difficult to cope with. I thought he and Kieran Richardson were a threat on that side of the pitch.

Vidic to get his chance
    "I think that Vidic will probably be involved on Wednesday [Carling Cup semi final second leg against Blackburn]. I'll just have to have a look at the situation. He's doing much better, he's now needing a game. He's had three weeks training, but he hasn't played since November 22nd, I think, so he's had his training and hopefully can be involved.

Getting over derby-day disaster
    "It definitely makes up for the disappointment of last week, there's joy today, but disappointment last week, but football can be like that."

Report by Laura Bryant.
    ooh oh no again...

O'Shea to miss six weeks with broken ribs
    24/1/06 3:50 PM

O'Shea Out For Up To Six Weeks
    John O'Shea could be out for up to six weeks after breaking two of his ribs, the club has confirmed.

The news comes as a further blow to Sir Alex Ferguson, who earlier on Tuesday learned that Paul Scholes will miss the rest of the season with a medical condition affecting the vision in his right eye.

O'Shea originally sustained the injury in the FA Cup third round replay against Burton Albion, but it was only after a further knock against Liverpool that the problem was fully realised.

The Irishman was substituted at half-time during the 1-0 win on Sunday, with his recovery time predicted to be between four and six weeks, potentially ruling him out until the start of March.

O'Shea has been deputising in midfield in recent weeks following injuries to Scholes and Alan Smith - traditionally a striker - further restricting the manager's options in central areas.

Report by Ben Hibbs.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    good game last night...Wigan's fighting spirit is really admirable..i hope they win the Carling Cup cos it would be nice for them to end a great season with some silverware.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    good game last night...Wigan's fighting spirit is really admirable..i hope they win the Carling Cup cos it would be nice for them to end a great season with some silverware.

sorry but i hope not;)
    scholes maybe end his career:(
    nice nice:D ;)

FERDINAND SALUTE FOR EVRA

By Simon Stone, PA Sport

Rio Ferdinand has paid tribute to Manchester United new-boy Patrice Evra for coming through his Red Devils' baptism of fire.

The £5million signing from Monaco endured a nightmare debut at Manchester City last week and was hauled off by Sir Alex Ferguson at half-time during the disastrous 3-1 defeat at Eastlands.

There were many who wondered whether Ferguson would keep faith with Evra for yesterday's encounter with Liverpool but the United manager's patience was rewarded by a far more accomplished display from the 24-year-old.

Ferguson knows the diminutive French international still has work to do, most obviously getting used to the frenetic pace of the Premiership.

But, having played alongside him twice now, Ferdinand feels Evra is learning fast and was delighted he finally had a clean sheet - and a victory - to celebrate.

"I think when Patrice came in against City, it was a bit of a shock to the system," said United's last-minute match-winner.

"You can look at games like that from the outside, but you don't actually feel what it is like until you get involved in the game.

"Even the warm-up gives a totally different atmosphere because the ground is so quiet.

"He had to come off against City because of blurred vision, then he gets thrown into another hot-bed clash like the Liverpool one.

"Overall, I thought he did admirably well and I am very pleased for him."

The duo should be reunited in defence for Wednesday's Carling Cup semi-final decider with Blackburn at Old Trafford, although Ferguson is thinking about changing his defence and offering Evra's fellow new-boy Nemanja Vidic his first-team bow against Mark Hughes' men.

Vidic has not played a competitive game since the end of the Russian season on November 22 but the former Spartak Moscow man now has three weeks' solid training under his belt and Ferguson believes he is ready to start the second-leg tie, which starts level after a 1-1 draw at Ewood Park a fortnight ago.
    what so you are infatuated with both ferdinands!!!!! whats so special about them? but you are a font of footie information , with you around I hardly need look at the back pages.
    elmer wrote:
    what so you are infatuated with both ferdinands!!!!! whats so special about them? but you are a font of footie information , with you around I hardly need look at the back pages.

that´s a secret;):p lol

so is that good ???
    Scholes Out For The Season
    Paul Scholes is likely to miss the rest of the season after being diagnosed with a medical condition affecting the vision in his right eye.
    this a major blow for man u, and occured just at the time when he was hitting form! hopefully this is not going to end his career, if by a bang he suffered a haemorrage to his eye, the real damage would be sustained by just carrying on with the game- he might not have felt any pain, if the lenses sphinxter muscle(this is for focusing on objects at short or long range) has been damaged then it is permanent........I do hope not!
    that´s a secret;):p lol

so is that good ???
    let me into your secret, so there is one thing in particular about them that so affects you? all your info is good yes!
    Angola - Kongo today

and Camerun- Togo-we all know who will win here

Sunday Oliseh end his career
    elmer wrote:
    this a major blow for man u, and occured just at the time when he was hitting form! hopefully this is not going to end his career, if by a bang he suffered a haemorrage to his eye, the real damage would be sustained by just carrying on with the game- he might not have felt any pain, if the lenses sphinxter muscle(this is for focusing on objects at short or long range) has been damaged then it is permanent........I do hope not!

yeap indeed it´s .He said that by himself (i think his scared) ...ferguson said before he be ok ..but i don´t know what will happen !!!i think we all wish he be allright!
    elmer wrote:
    let me into your secret, so there is one thing in particular about them that so affects you? all your info is good yes!

ok they´re talented both in their ways ..both are strong ...their looks (hihi)
    well saw Anton around U 21 games for england. he can be maybe a very very good deffender i think .And i like their family spirits .And both don´t forget where they´re from.

about the info i try to hear,see everything as i can ....
    among the Ferdinands..Sir Les is definitely the best ball player and best looking one among them all..at least he doesnt have maggots for hair
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    among the Ferdinands..Sir Les is definitely the best ball player and best looking one among them all..at least he doesnt have maggots for hair

he plays good to no doubt ..best looking mhhh

it´s funny bec. Rio looked up @ les and now Anton looks up @Rio
    he plays good to no doubt ..best looking mhhh
    i have met Sir Les before and he is very charming..sharp dresser as well..and this is coming from a straight guy.
    hes a real ladies man and he doesnt get himself into trouble like raping etc.
    all round great guy.

YNWA